Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Bernd Leno or Ter Stegen' date=' who is the better goalkeeper and more likely to rise?

Thank you.[/quote']

This is the German equivalent of Lampard vs Gerrard (Lampard btw :P).

Ter Stegen is probably the better GK, but I prefer Leno, getting Champions League football year after year.

Hoffman is coming on a lot for Dortmund in games and even the bigger ones...

Seems like he could be rising from 80 very soon.

But my question is just how good is he? I saw him briefly in both games against Arsenal but would like an opinion from a Bundesliga regular.

Hows Gotze getting on? noticed he's playing quite a bit recently and chipping in with a few goals

Yeah, I believe he's increasingly settling at Bayern, after being away for some months, due to injury.

Although Bayern has quality players for his position, he's been proving his class, recently.

Besides, he's very talented and, playing for such an amazing team, he has the conditions to improve even more.:)

The same guy who broke the Ozil to Arsenal story before anyone else is now saying Draxler deal to Arsenal is all but done.

I hope so. Would love to see him play over here. He's a phenomenal player.

Max Meyer just signed a new deal so Schalke might be looking to cash in. I dunno. All speculation at this time of year

The deal is never done until a contract is signed' date=' maybe only verbal. He said he isnt going in January but in the summer of 2014. Personally, I dont want Arsenal splashing 40m on him.[/quote']

Ozil wants Arsenal to splash 40 mil on him though :P

The deal is never done until a contract is signed' date=' maybe only verbal. He said he isnt going in January but in the summer of 2014. Personally, I dont want Arsenal splashing 40m on him.[/quote']

you can probably buy most of the club i support for 40m apart from our training ground,

40m is a bit to big a price for him.

Max Meyer is a better talent then Draxler ' date='almost better then Gotze.[/quote']

better than Gotze??? No way m8; in order to be better than Gotze he would have to be in the same league with guys like Messi Ronaldo Iniesta. Meyer is a good talent but i don't see him much better than Draxler; i think he would be max 91/92.