Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

from what I remember in the past' date=' Portugal/Holland getting done led to the bigger top leagues getting done..

France, Germany, Italy, Spain, England.

France down.. German players getting edited.. most likely Germany i'd say

surely you'd know JMH? bunk Leo a +2 and i'll pass you some money in paypal ;)[/quote']

what paypal :eek: My parents wont let me use it :eek::o:(

I hope you are right mate!

Seen the edits on the 5th December.. Surely happening tomorrow or wed? :)

Bundesliga reviewed today as I told u :)

I posted this on another thread, so if those young players are available, u can buy them:

Better buy the young players from Bundesliga!! Review starting tomorrow most probably.. Get those players:

Christian Gunter (+4/5)

Mattias Ginter(+1/2)

Kevin Volland(+1)

Jannik Vestergaard(+1/2)

Tobias Strobl(+2)

Jeremy Toljan(+3/4)

Martin Kobylanski(+2/3)

Felix Krool(+2/3)

Davie Selke(+2)

Timo Werner(+3/4)

Antonio Rudiger(+2/3)

Jonathan Tah(+4/5)

Hakan Calhanoglu(+3/4)

Andre Hahn(+1/2)

Loris Karius(+2/3)

Niklas Stark(+2)

Maximilian Arnold(+2)

Enjoy the rises!!! :)

I'm pleased Bundesliga is getting reviewed as have quite a few German players in my various clubs. Hoping Tah' date=' Werner and Meyer get increases.[/quote']
Tah & Werner should rise but Meyer got an increase on the 19th November so I doubt he'll rise again so soon.

Yes Tah I would expect to rise to 82/83 and Werner to 83/4

As for Meyer, as rico said he only rose less than a month ago but IMO I wouldn't be that surprised if they gave him another rise to 83/84.

I think I've seen them do this with youth before and they do seem to be fairly generous with rises on the whole these days more so than in the past especially with younger players.

I could be wrong and they might just decide to leave him given he rose so recently but I really wouldn't be that surprised if he did rise again to be honest.

His rating should have gone down instead of up after his performance on the weekend tbh.

perhaps' date=' but lets call it a reward for how super he has been up until that

Bundesliga reviewed today as I told u :)

I posted this on another thread, so if those young players are available, u can buy them:

Better buy the young players from Bundesliga!! Review starting tomorrow most probably.. Get those players:

Christian Gunter (+4/5)

Mattias Ginter(+1/2)

Kevin Volland(+1)

Jannik Vestergaard(+1/2)

Tobias Strobl(+2)

Jeremy Toljan(+3/4)

Martin Kobylanski(+2/3)

Felix Krool(+2/3)

Davie Selke(+2)

Timo Werner(+3/4)

Antonio Rudiger(+2/3)

Jonathan Tah(+4/5)

Hakan Calhanoglu(+3/4)

Andre Hahn(+1/2)

Loris Karius(+2/3)

Niklas Stark(+2)

Maximilian Arnold(+2)

Enjoy the rises!!! :)

Woud add a few more like Sule, Sakai, Bittencourt, Kempf to the list as well but spot on

Yes Tah I would expect to rise to 82/83 and Werner to 83/4

As for Meyer' date=' as rico said he only rose less than a month ago but IMO I wouldn't be that surprised if they gave him another rise to 83/84.

I think I've seen them do this with youth before and they do seem to be fairly generous with rises on the whole these days more so than in the past especially with younger players.

I could be wrong and they might just decide to leave him given he rose so recently but I really wouldn't be that surprised if he did rise again to be honest.[/quote']

people miss the point though, these youths are very low rated - the gulf between Meyer & say Farfan/Draxler is far too wide considering they are all first teamers this season.

yes he only rose but consider he still has a relatively poor rating @ 82 compared to the first team squad. Should be about 85 at least as he is a starter, but still not a 'regular'

a jump to 87/88..now that would be excessive at this point, but if he continued in the first team until season end, then 87 woulnt be out the question.

;2801326']people miss the point though' date=' these youths are very low rated - the gulf between Meyer & say Farfan/Draxler is far too wide considering they are all first teamers this season.

yes he only rose but consider he still has a relatively poor rating @ 82 compared to the first team squad. Should be about 85 at least as he is a starter, but still not a 'regular'

a jump to 87/88..now that would be excessive at this point, but if he continued in the first team until season end, then 87 woulnt be out the question.[/quote']

Good point there, i'm not arguing he doesn't deserve a higher rating because he's been terrific and 82 is very low considering he's a regular now for a top side in one of the strongest leagues, you're right 85 is certainly not too high. I suppose what would have been more accurate is if i'd said that now rises happen more frequently.

In the past they might have waited to rise him from 77 but given him a +7/8 now instead of in two jumps. Compared to the way they tended to do it before it might seem like they are rising them too quickly but in actual fact it is just a faster way of updating players and doesn't mean they are rising undeservedly.

I'm all for the idea of more frequent updates for players who deserve it definitely, I think perhaps the timing of his rise to 82 was a bit confusing given they are reviewing the big leagues only a few weeks after. I won't complain if he gets another rise to 84/5 though because he's easily performed well enough to earn it.

Good point there' date=' i'm not arguing he doesn't deserve a higher rating because he's been terrific and 82 is very low considering he's a regular now for a top side in one of the strongest leagues, you're right 85 is certainly not too high. I suppose what would have been more accurate is if i'd said that now rises happen more frequently.

In the past they might have waited to rise him from 77 but given him a +7/8 now instead of in two jumps. Compared to the way they tended to do it before it might seem like they are rising them too quickly but in actual fact it is just a faster way of updating players and doesn't mean they are rising undeservedly.

[b']I'm all for the idea of more frequent updates for players who deserve it definitely, I think perhaps the timing of his rise to 82 was a bit confusing given they are reviewing the big leagues only a few weeks after. I won't complain if he gets another rise to 84/5 though because he's easily performed well enough to earn it.[/b]

oh yeah im not disagreeing with you, he should most def be higher. I think there are a few overreactions when low rated players rise multiple times over a short period but as i say, you have to compare how they rate against there club mates...rather than in a comparison against other young players who play elsewhere...

so the introduction of these more 'dynamic' or 'random(the word mostly used)' rating updates for far lower rated players in top sides is a much method from SM.

& i dont think they even know what leagues they are doing next most of the time!

its interesting you explaining that JMH and would like to get your thoughts on the following.

Leo Bittencourt was an 83 when he signed for Hannover.

Since then he has 1000 minutes for club and country and should be in for a +2 you would think?

However, his position is wrong, he plays on the Right or behind a striker, he's never played on the left for Hannover nor Dortmund, and occasionally for Germany u21 he will swap flanks with Younes or whoever his opposite is.

its interesting you explaining that JMH and would like to get your thoughts on the following.

Since then he has 1000 minutes for club and country and should be in for a +2 you would think?

However' date=' his position is wrong, he plays on the Right or behind a striker, he's never played on the left for Hannover nor Dortmund, and occasionally for Germany u21 he will swap flanks with Younes or whoever his opposite is.[/quote']

Will get +2 minimum just for his minutes and probably a position revamp too.

However' date=' his position is wrong, he plays on the Right or behind a striker, he's never played on the left for Hannover nor Dortmund, and occasionally for Germany u21 he will swap flanks with Younes or whoever his opposite is.[/quote']

see what happens when they review Hannover..

a rise to 84/85 would be reasonable.

i can see he has played LW/LM plenty of times on transfermarkt>performance data over the last 18 months.

Id say he should be a AMRLC for now

how sure are you mate? Kirkky?

Thanks JMH - you know im biased' date=' he is still raw but there's a gem of a player in there definitely[/quote']

as always you can never be 100% sure, but like i said you have to consider his club mates ratings, especially ones he is keeping out the side also!

Been a moan on the France thread over Benzia rising to 85, but consider he is getting gametime along side fwds rated 88/88/90etc

so 85 still makes him the lowest of the bunch.

The same case and point would apply to Bittencourt too. A bit part player at 83 which alongside 86/87/88etc is too big a gap IMO. 85 means he still is the lowest rated, but closes the difference compared against the teammates ratings.