Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

anyones elses Meyer get a +5 and a +1 never seen that before rising them twice in 1 day

Actually have seen this happen quite a lot since they changed the review system. Also had it happen where I've bought risers with the intent to sell, they rise, I sell instantly and then a few days after selling they rise again. Bonkers.

;2805390']THANK YOU STEAUSEKA FOR ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR BRILLIANT POSTS

You're welcome ;)

Zieler yes' date=' been in the Germany NT for several seasons....go and check :rolleyes:

[b']never said he didn't .[/b]

Kruse & Muller, both played for Germany a handful of times this season only. both have almost identical season statswise so far.

Go and look at other players who went 88>90. find any? NO. The best example I can think of is Michu. Went 87>89 for half a season, then got his 90 in the summer after a whole season.

Also, consider Benteke, Lambert...there not 90.Why would you say Kruse is rated above them...

Kruse is not going to get a 90 for 8 goals in 16 league games............

If there is going to be a 90 for Borussia MG, its should be Juan Arango.

He is realy good and yes he should ALSO be 90 , like Ter Stegen and Kruse

Draxler went from 88 to 90 ;)

Also' date=' Kruse is playing for a team 4th in the league, Mainz are 9th in the table.

Kruse has 6 caps an a goal for Germany and has played in more than friendlies. Muller has 2 caps (11 minutes) in friendlies.

Kruse has been directly involved in something like 11 goals for Galdbach, not counting his own

Muller has had a cracking season, definitely deserved a rise. Kruse is having an even better one, I thoroughly think he deserves a 90. Even if he doesnt get it tomorrow, he will be one by the seasons end.[/quote']

Nastasic 88-90 ?

Draxler 88-90 ? 7 goals between the raises ,kruse has 8 ;)

Diego Costa 88-90 ? 7 goals between the raises ...

Like I said before you are astonishing weak at evaluation well known players ;)

I find it hard to take [JMH] seriously about ratings since this.

;2387419']yeah but Badstuber will prob get +1 as will Dante' date=' so he is right there.

a decent report, alot better than 90% of the garbage that getting written..[/quote']

Followed by...

;2412211']of course they havent finished yet...dortmund & leverkusen took a few days so expect more tomorrow.

and finally...

;2419477']but they didnt win anything?

91 is fair for now. If Bayern get the title this season' date=' he will rise. Same for Boateng.[/quote']

As reliable as SoccerWiki. Will we ever know if he deserved that rating rise or not.

Followed by...

and finally...

As reliable as SoccerWiki. Will we ever know if he deserved that rating rise or not.

When were these quoted from? I find [JMH] to be a very reliable source for ratings and has always been spot on for me.

Will any of these guys change in the next review?

MANDŽUKIĆ, Mario

RIBÉRY, Franck

SCHWEINSTEIGER, Bastian

BOATENG, Jérôme

BLASZCZYKOWSKI, Jakub

GROSSKREUTZ, Kevin

AUBAMEYANG, Pierre-Emerick

PISZCZEK, Lukasz

HUMMELS, Mats

RODE, Sebastian

JUNG, Sebastian

GINTER, Matthias

CAN, Emre

STARK, Niklas

Thanks in advance!

MANDŽUKIĆ' date=' Mario +1

RIBÉRY, Franck +1 (if he's lucky)

SCHWEINSTEIGER, Bastian

BOATENG, Jérôme +1/2

BLASZCZYKOWSKI, Jakub

GROSSKREUTZ, Kevin

AUBAMEYANG, Pierre-Emerick +1

PISZCZEK, Lukasz

HUMMELS, Mats

RODE, Sebastian

JUNG, Sebastian

GINTER, Matthias

CAN, Emre

STARK, Niklas

Thanks in advance![/quote']

see above.

MANDŽUKIĆ' date=' Mario +1 50% cose he is not hyped or 20

RIBÉRY, Franck

SCHWEINSTEIGER, Bastian

BOATENG, Jérôme +2 he won evertything since his last raise 100% 91 , 92 75%

BLASZCZYKOWSKI, Jakub

GROSSKREUTZ, Kevin +1 he played every game and was consistent in all of them . Raise 50% he is not 20 or lower and he is not an outstanding talent .

AUBAMEYANG, Pierre-Emerick +1 100% He scored to much to be ignored .

PISZCZEK, Lukasz

HUMMELS, Mats

RODE, Sebastian

JUNG, Sebastian

GINTER, Matthias

CAN, Emre

STARK, Niklas

Thanks in advance!

see above .

I find it hard to take [JMH] seriously about ratings since this. Followed by...

and finally...

Can't see what you're getting at here at all. Can't see any contradictions in the posts made by JMH on those players

So we thinking Kramer' date=' Kruse and Raffael are going to rise tomorrow or am i going to have to choke a *****?[/quote']

seriously NDF chill mate! they seem to do some clubs over 2 days...lets at least wait until all the teams are done until you bust a blood vessel ha :P

looks like just Schalke done today plus a load of position edits for the 2.BuLi, so prehaps heading there after.

Thought Meyer could of hit 84, but no big deal, he will continue to rise.

Nastasic 88-90 ?

Draxler 88-90 ? 7 goals between the raises ' date='kruse has 8 ;)

Diego Costa 88-90 ? 7 goals between the raises ...

Like I said before you are astonishing weak at evaluation well known players ;)[/quote']

Nastasic, Draxler, Diego Costa...

A CB? an AM? and oh well done a Fwd.

Try to compare players in the same 'position' as Kruse F.F.S, hence why i mention Benteke, Lambert...

Diego Costa, yes ok,, one example of a forward that went 88 to 90, dont get your point of 7 goals between the rise(incorrect) - but once again you get your facts all wrong....

it was based between 31 Jan 2013 & 30 August 2013 - he scored 15 goals in all competitions, including the first goal in the Copa Del Ray final which Ath Madrid won, played twice for Brazil (minor point), and the season ended with Ath Madrid finishing 3rd in the league!!!!

But you think Kruse & Diego Costa are as good as each other? :rolleyes:

Steauseka, i , nor many others will take anything you write seriously now after your ridiculous statements on the Liverpool thread about Luis Suarez being overrated.....:o

If anyone fancies a chuckle head on over there and have a read...

Followed by...

and finally...

Alux' date=' what on earth is your point? What has old posts from what must be a year ago have to do here????

We all know Boateng is way overdue a rise, it wouldnt shock me if he got a +2 to 92!!

Anyhow..

If you want more reasons why IMO its shouldnt happen, look at Real Sociedad. They get 90s for Xabi Prieto, Vela & Greizmann to 90 AFTER the season ended and they were in CL...

Im not saying Kruse cant be a 90, but as ive said several times now, it wont happen after 16 league games. He could be at the end of the season if B-MG sustain their position and Kruse doubles his goal tally. Then he should feasibly warrant a 90.

The players in question, in my opinion for the season so far...and season end in red if all stays the same for B-MG and get CL.

Kramer 85>87, 88

Raffael 88>89, 89

Kruse 88>89, 90

Arango >stay 89 (if anyone should be 90) 90

Ter Stegen >stay 89 (but knowing the hype >90) 90

If Kruse gets it, so be it, then it just highlights how irratic the ratings are if Michu didnt get 90 after half a season, nor Benteke is still 89, or in Sociedads case as highlight above.....and so on.

;2806787']

Steauseka' date=' i , nor many others will take anything you write seriously now after your ridiculous statements on the Liverpool thread about Luis Suarez being overrated.....:o

[b']If anyone fancies a chuckle head on over there and have a read...[/b]

please do that if you have the time

LOL I never said he is overrated !! I wasn't that stupid to consider him third after Messi and Ronaldo :rolleyes:

Steauseka trolling somebody else these days I see.

I feel for you Jack.

Don't agree with your Arango part btw. And Kruse being better than Rafael (or rather the should be higher at seasons end)

Ha, its bareble

Whats your view on Arango? Im just inclined towards him being a 90 as he is a club & NT legend, but thats only a small factor in a ratings decision.

And that is what i feel would hold Raffael back from being a 90... no NT (but saying that, Xabi Prieto has no NT gametime - but is a club legend, whilst Raffael is in his first season)

All the same, if it was to follow trend much alike Sociedad, both/all would stay 89, just i feel someone would have to hit 90, with Arango & Kruse being my predictions if they keep everything up until season end.

;2806890']Ha' date=' its bareble

Whats your view on Arango? Im just inclined towards him being a 90 as he is a club & NT legend, but thats only a small factor in a ratings decision.

And that is what i feel would hold Raffael back from being a 90... no NT (but saying that, Xabi Prieto has no NT gametime - but is a club legend, whilst Raffael is in his first season)

All the same, if it was to follow trend much alike Sociedad, both/all would stay 89, just i feel someone would have to hit 90, with Arango & Kruse being my predictions if they keep everything up until season end.[/quote']

Legend yes but nowhere near his best from 2 seasons ago. Age has caught up with him I guess. He should have got that rating in the past but not these days.