Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

I guess some SW/SM admin really wanted/needed Gotze to be a CF now. I know he played there a handful of times this season' date=' but i guess some are worthy of right position changes but some are not...[/quote']

Fabregas has this attribute... this really peeves me off, He can play as a 95 rated CF which means technically he can play CF better than Aguero :confused::confused::confused:

As Dortmound players were reviewed today (Schmelzer, Bender, Mikhtarian etc etc), do you think Marian Sarr is in for a rise in the current review?

Also do you think Kroos still have a chance to rise to 93 or not this time as also Bayern players had been reviewed (Boateng, Dante , Alaba etc etc)

Thanks in advance for your help

Dante to 93 is beyond stupid ,he is average this season .

Hoffman(402 minutes / 1 goal/1 assist) to 84 when Meyer(751 minutes/3 goal/1 assist) rated 83 ,Arnold also rated 83 (1163 minutes in bundelsiga / 7 goals) and Werner (751minutes /3 goals/4 assits ) also rated 83

Okazaki 1185 minutes 6 goals his team is havind double the amount of points then Kiyotake's team ,stay.

Kiyotake 1269 minutes 2 goals 4 assists his team is 17 in the table gets +1

Like I told you everyday soccerwiki sistem is useless and stupid !!!

As Dortmound players were reviewed today (Schmelzer' date=' Bender, Mikhtarian etc etc), do you think Marian Sarr is in for a rise in the current review?

Also do you think Kroos still have a chance to rise to 93 or not this time as also Bayern players had been reviewed (Boateng, Dante , Alaba etc etc)

Thanks in advance for your help[/quote']

Sarr should get +3/4, the rest of Dortmund + Bayern should be reviewed tomorrow.

So

Boateng 91

Dante 93

Alaba 93

Mkhitaryan 91

Schmelzer 91

Bender 91

Sam 90

About time!

Now waiting for Kroos & Mandzukic :P

Hoping Kroos rises, not too bothered about Mandzukic as i don't have him :P but he should get +1.

Gotze has played the false nine role a couple of occasions now so I guess they decided to let him play that role in SM too :)

False 9 should really be AM©, not F©. I stated this previously, Fab has this position too. That means you can play Fabregas as a ST and he will play at (95) potential, whereas you can play say... Aguero at ST and he will play at (94) potential... makes no sense whatsoever... Fabregas is a better ST than Aguero :P

Respuesta: Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

False 9 should really be AM©' date=' not F©. I stated this previously, Fab has this position too. That means you can play Fabregas as a ST and he will play at (95) potential, whereas you can play say... Aguero at ST and he will play at (94) potential... makes no sense whatsoever... Fabregas is a better ST than Aguero :P[/quote']

Its a fair point you rise and i agree; clearly many who play the "fake 9" role are not Center Forwards even though there are some who play the "fake 9" and actually can fill the center forward position like Suarez for example.

He's a 50/50 for a 93 imo....don't think he's 94 material just quite yet....but after the world cup' date='who knows?[/quote']

I think a 93 is nailed on. He starts virtually every match for Bayern and Germany and is perhaps the most important midfielder for both. His pass completion/ key passes made ratio for last season was the best in any major league. He is fundamental to the way both teams play.

IMO the only thing stopping a 94 was his injury towards the end of last season which saw him miss out on the glory of the CL final.

In terms of importance to Bayern, I think it's fair to say he's at least a 93.