Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Thats called racism nowdays?English talents simply don't have the quality of the others nowadys

Yes, it's what I said it was. It's prejudicial. It'd be better to say that British talent scouts and the coaching systems are not bringing out the best of British talent. British footballers are no different at all in their skills, raw talents and longing to play with style now that we have global media. Every nation's kids want to copy ibrahimovic or Robinho from watching youtube clips and then go and nutmeg opponents or put them to ground with a little shimmy. You see it in the streets and parks all the time.

And btw, from what I see of Xhaka and henderson's current form, I would put the Liverpool lad in my team and Xhaka on the bench.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

I have a chance to buy one players:

Damiao(90)-12' date='5M

or

Shaqiri(89)-12,5M

Any chance you will get Shaqiri or Damiao rise?[/quote']

Get Shaqiri. Damiao has just recently moved to Santos which evidently means he is staying in Brazil. Shaqiri currently plus his trade for the best team in the world and Robben and Ribery aren't getting any younger.

Who could be the Bundesliga best U21 prospects?

besides de obvious 85+

I already know of:

Gunter

Green

Werner

Gnabry

Jonas Hoffmann

Arnold The best

Meyer

Evseev

Tah

Durm

Gerhardt

Who am I missing??

1 Arnold

2 Gerhardt

3 Tah

4 Meyer

5 hOFFMAN

6 Durm

7 Gnabry and werner

8 Gunter

9 Green

10 Evseev

Who could be the Bundesliga best U21 prospects?

besides de obvious 85+

I already know of:

Gunter

Green

Werner

Gnabry

Jonas Hoffmann

Arnold

Meyer

Evseev

Tah

Durm

Gerhardt

Who am I missing??

Weiser,Kerk,Knoche,Sule,Stark,Geis,Goretzka,Kempf,Stendera,Sarr,Toljan,Oztunali,Dierssen,Valmir Sulejmani,Korb

I see Dong-Won Ji' date=' has signed for Dortmund. I never thought he was any good, but surely if he can make a few appearances, he could rise?[/quote']

no one have heard of lewandowski when dortmund bought him and he was 22 years old too same age as Dong-Won Ji is today. not to forget the slow start lewandowski had at dortmund he couldn't dislodge lucas barrios as dortmund's . # 1 striker in his first year. it wasn't till barrios had a long term injury in the second year that lewandowski starting shining and cemented his place in the firsth 11. same story with gundogan, i remember how terrible he was when he replaced sahin, getting 4 and 5 rating out of 10 in akmost every game and always getting substituted, then second part of the season and the year after he shot to supremacy in dortmund's midfield. the morale of my story; don't under estimate dortmund's scouting. they obviously saw something in Dong-Won Ji same as they saw in other talents they developed. personally, i'm buying him for my teams.

no one have heard of lewandowski when dortmund bought him and he was 22 years old too same age as Dong-Won Ji is today. not to forget the slow start lewandowski had at dortmund he couldn't dislodge lucas barrios as dortmund's . # 1 striker in his first year. it wasn't till barrios had a long term injury in the second year that lewandowski starting shining and cemented his place in the firsth 11. same story with gundogan' date=' i remember how terrible he was when he replaced sahin, getting 4 and 5 rating out of 10 in akmost every game and always getting substituted, then second part of the season and the year after he shot to supremacy in dortmund's midfield. the morale of my story; don't under estimate dortmund's scouting. they obviously saw something in Dong-Won Ji same as they saw in other talents they developed. personally, i'm buying him for my teams.[/quote']

so why not Tim Väyrynen the other guy they bought?

Personally i think its an ok buy, he never got a fair crack at EPL, but looking at the influx and impact Fast Eastern players have had in BuLi, he could do well in the league.

I tip BVB to loan him out next season to another side though. They already have Julian Schieber at the club as current backup, and most likely to buy another CF.

I have been offered Ginter, ter Stegan and Rode for Lukaku.

Considering the three players I am receiving all play in the Bundesliga, this is probably the best place to ask whether this deal is worth doing or not. How good are Ginter, ter Stegan and Rode? If they all have the potential of hitting 89/90 I am relatively happy.

I have been offered Ginter' date=' ter Stegan and Rode for Lukaku.

Considering the three players I am receiving all play in the Bundesliga, this is probably the best place to ask whether this deal is worth doing or not. How good are Ginter, ter Stegan and Rode? If they all have the potential of hitting 89/90 I am relatively happy.[/quote']

depending on your keeper id take it, ter-stegen is a great Gk and has a big career ahead. Ginter and Rode are serviceable aswell. if u could use depth do it. if your team is all superstars keep Lukaku

Considering the three players I am receiving all play in the Bundesliga, this is probably the best place to ask whether this deal is worth doing or not. How good are Ginter, ter Stegan and Rode? If they all have the potential of hitting 89/90 I am relatively happy.[/quote']

depends on if u have a 90+ kepper atm....

How on earth can u even think on that?The trio by a mile.