Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

After today I have decided it would be outrageous if Kiessling doesn't get 91.

Nobody has scored more in the Bundesliga in 2012. With them 2nd in the league aswell' date=' it would be outrageous.[/quote']

Seeing how generous is SM based on France and Seria A review he's 100% a 91.

Hildebrand has been first choice the past few weeks. Don't know why' date=' he is awful. Huub Stevens could potentially be about to get the sack so wait on that one.

Ginter could be out for the season from what I have read. You'd all be fools to sell him though, massive talent.[/quote']

Unnerstall is the worst gk in the whole league so anyone is better than him even Hildebrand who i don't like to much but better than the aformentioned by some margin.

will Seb Rode really get a +6? he the best riser in the german league?

There are a number of top risers in the german league due to Division two football, Vogt for instance should be pushing +9/10 imo. Just check the ratings timsle has been kind enough to do.

Hardly have anytime to watch games from the bundesliga' date=' always love to catch the Highlights on a monday night though.

Same, Kroos 2+ :D[/quote']

Spurs being in the Europa and therefor Sunday gives me a bonus in that respect! Means I can normally record the Friday night game and watch it half dead Saturday morning/lunchtime, then watch 1 or 2 afternoon games and potentially the late game :P I do wish the Bundesliga was more readily available on british TV, bar about 6 or 7 good games a year in La Liga, Bundesliga is by far the better league.

I won't hold my breath on Kroos +2 despite me desperately wanting it for a few teams!

Spurs being in the Europa and therefor Sunday gives me a bonus in that respect! Means I can normally record the Friday night game and watch it half dead Saturday morning/lunchtime' date=' then watch 1 or 2 afternoon games and potentially the late game :P [b']I do wish the Bundesliga was more readily available on british TV, bar about 6 or 7 good games a year in La Liga, Bundesliga is by far the better league. [/b]

I won't hold my breath on Kroos +2 despite me desperately wanting it for a few teams!

I Agree, as for Kroos yeah i can see him getting 1+ just now and if he continues another 1+ next changes.

Nice free kick from Ilso..

LQQnyD8IPF4

Spurs being in the Europa and therefor Sunday gives me a bonus in that respect! Means I can normally record the Friday night game and watch it half dead Saturday morning/lunchtime' date=' then watch 1 or 2 afternoon games and potentially the late game :P I do wish the Bundesliga was more readily available on british TV, bar about 6 or 7 good games a year in La Liga, Bundesliga is by far the better league.

I won't hold my breath on Kroos +2 despite me desperately wanting it for a few teams![/quote']

itv 4(?) has a good show on monday nights!

the bird who presents it cracks me up. love the accent!

itv 4(?) has a good show on monday nights!

the bird who presents it cracks me up. love the accent!

I watch that weekly but I was generally talking about live games. It's 2 on ESPN if you're lucky and that's it. Should definitely be more than that in my eyes.

Yeah she is quite funny, Isabella I think she is called IIRC.

A couple of transfer news:

Leverkusen bought 18 years old forward Arkadiusz Milik from Gornik Zabrze (i guess most of you already know about it :) ),

and Werder Bremen bought 22 years old CB Mateo Pavlovic (member of Croatia U21) from NK Zagreb.

Both moves will be completed in January.

On the subject of Ginter' date=' given his recent injury problems, is he thought to still have done enough to get 82 if, say, he happened to be reviewed next week?[/quote']

Considering that Ginter has basically played all matches over 90 minutes up to his injury since the last time Germany was re-rated I think he'll get 82 quite sure. Especially as he has been playing extremely well for Freiburg.