Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

I see Hahn and Korb got nice pluses today. Does this mean they may get another plus in the league review in a couple of months? Hope so, bought Korb as a riser for one of my div 4 leagues with not much cash and Hahn is hopefully going to be a first teamer who will continue to rise as I make my way to the premiership!

Is Korb still worth holding onto anyway or should I sell after the next Bundesliga review?

What you think about the potential of Timo Werner' date=' Max Meyer and M.Arnold?

Werner has less potential from the other two? And how much they will rise in the next review?[/quote']

Arnold i would rate the highest but Meyer is the one you want. Plays for Schalke and in the UCL. Meyer has the most potential. Arnold was preferred as a cam to diego which says a lot.

What you think about the potential of Timo Werner' date=' Max Meyer and M.Arnold?

Werner has less potential from the other two? And how much they will rise in the next review?[/quote']

Max Meyer is the most talented one,followed by Werner and Arnold comes the later.This doesn't mean that Arnold isn't talented just that Max Meyer and Werner are definetly better talents and have more to their game already than Arnold.

What is meyers max potential ? and when will he rise next ?

Great pun there, must note that one down!

On a more serious note, he's still far away from a high rating, but the raw talent is definitely there and there's already a good improvement in his game since his introduction into the first team. A future 90+ for sure.

Anyone got thoughts on Meyer's next rating review? Personally thinking that he's up for a +2 but he's also starting and scoring at the moment.

He's young, hyped and German. Should be 88 at the end of the next review. ;)

Average. One good season aged 28 doesn't make him a great player.

So he has a great season but he's average?Good.Would I rather trust his performances so far,including his numbers or your 'average' opinion?Let me think...:)

Please stop trolling me Raz.

Please wake up to reality pal.You can't be average when you score 15 goals in 24 games and also have a few assists over the top in Bundesliga.He's been a beast this season.Thats about it.Sorry because he doesn't play for Bayern,few years back Mandzukic would've been average aswell? :)

Please stop posting some idiotic opinions.

I have to agree with MSM on this matter. One good season doesn't define you as a good player. Give him another season and let's see if he can replicate this form. When Papiss Cisse was banging in goals when he first joined Newcastle, a lot of people thought he was a quality player. Now he can't hit a barn door with a banjo!

I have to agree with MSM on this matter. One good season doesn't define you as a good player. Give him another season and let's see if he can replicate this form. When Papiss Cisse was banging in goals when he first joined Newcastle' date=' a lot of people thought he was a quality player. Now he can't hit a barn door with a banjo![/quote']

You can't call him average either.He hasn't been bad in any season at Hertha,bar maybe one when he only scored 6 goals.So far,he's been amazing in this season.

Tbf hes been scoring at least double figures most seasons, but he isnt at the level of most top strikers yet, he needs to do more. Good striker yeh, amazing/brilliant, not yet. Should end the season on 89 if he continues scoring, then maybe 90 next season if he continues the form.

He's still a average player he's not much better than LACAZETTE in ligue 1 and i would say he's average too but has two less than Ramos. I also wouldn't say the gap is enormous between ligue 1 and bundesliga with exception to the top 4 in germany and top 2 in france.