Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

He's still a average player he's not much better than LACAZETTE in ligue 1 and i would say he's average too but has two less than Ramos. I also wouldn't say the gap is enormous between ligue 1 and bundesliga with exception to the top 4 in germany and top 2 in france.

Just lol.Bundesliga has the best team in the world,UCL finalists from last year.Has Leverkusen,Schalke,Gladbach,Wolfsburg all being great teams aswell.Stuttgart,Mainz,Hertha,Hoffe,H96 and Frankfurt are having good teams.Thats a proper troll.Ligue I isn't and will never ever be close to Bundesliga.He's an average player based on what?In your opinion?Your opinion is based on what?On nothing.

Go and troll in NBA thread again..oh wait :)

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Just lol.Bundesliga has the best team in the world' date='UCL finalists from last year.Has Leverkusen,Schalke,Gladbach,Wolfsburg all being great teams aswell.Stuttgart,Mainz,Hertha,Hoffe,H96 and Frankfurt are having good teams.Thats a proper troll.Ligue I isn't and will never ever be close to Bundesliga.He's an average player based on what?In your opinion?Your opinion is based on what?On nothing.

Go and troll in NBA thread again..oh wait :)[/quote']

There's not much between Marseille,Lille,Lyon,St Ettiene, Bordeaux and Tolouse than any of those teams mentioned excluding what i already mentioned.

There's not much between Marseille' date='Lille,Lyon,St Ettiene, Bordeaux and Tolouse than any of those teams mentioned excluding what i already mentioned.[/quote']

Thanks for a good laugh.Learn how to spell their name firstly,after come and comment about Ligue I teams.

Thanks for a good laugh.Learn how to spell their name firstly' date='after come and comment about Ligue I teams.[/quote']

Grammer gas bag for real ? seriously come on kid, you need to grasp reality bro the Bundesliga is over rated out the top 4 the teams are terrible as much as i love them.

Yes' date='he does.Do you even watch Bundesliga,because sometimes you know absolutely nothing about the players.[/quote']

He's good and has potential he might 'might' actually in the future live up to what was expected from him. You though are crazy though you over hype players so much i'm just like is this kid actually serious for real i mean actually serious? :D

He's good and has potential he might 'might' actually in the future live up to what was expected from him. You though are crazy though you over hype players so much i'm just like is this kid actually serious for real i mean actually serious? :D

So I hyped him because I said that "He's the 2nd version of Marco Reus.Amazing talent"?

His style is very,but very similar to Marco's one and he's an amazing talent.Thats hype?There must be a reason why so many top clubs are interested in him.

So I hyped him because I said that "He's the 2nd version of Marco Reus.Amazing talent"?

His style is very' date='but very similar to Marco's one and he's an amazing talent.Thats hype?There must be a reason why so many top clubs are interested in him.[/quote']

Amazing talent = over hyping - to me anyway i guess i'm the crazy one. Never said he wasn't good did i?

Just ignore no need to post any more i shouldn't even bothered posting you are who you are i suppose.

Don't think Reus and Volland are even similar.

Volland has got a big strong body and can outmuscle players, win a header etc.

Reus is the delicate type of winger. Quick, agile but no physical presence; similar to Robben. A 12-year old girl would be able to shove around these guys in the school yard.

Don't think Reus and Volland are even similar.

Volland has got a big strong body and can outmuscle players' date=' win a header etc.

Reus is the delicate type of winger. Quick, agile but no physical presence; similar to Robben. A 12-year old girl would be able to shove around these guys in the school yard.[/quote']

Thanks for letting me know how's Reus exactly.I really needed it :)

Volland's technique and key passes reminds of Reus style.I remember an amazing crossbar from him or an amazing goal from a hard angle after a lovely dribbling.His dribblings and type of moves are similar to Reus'.For your own knowledge,after first part of the season Volland had completed 65% of his dribblings,while a guy like Ronaldo completed 53%.He can win a header?He only won something like 30% of his aerial duels.He only scored twice with a header.He's not exactly strong and can't outmuscle a defender either.I don't know what Volland you watched,but cleary not the one from Bundesliga.

Thanks for letting me know how's Reus exactly.I really needed it :)

Volland's technique and key passes reminds of Reus style.I remember an amazing crossbar from him or an amazing goal from a hard angle after a lovely dribbling.His dribblings and type of moves are similar to Reus'.For your own knowledge' date='after first part of the season Volland had completed 65% of his dribblings,while a guy like Ronaldo completed 53%.He can win a header?He only won something like 30% of his aerial duels.He only scored twice with a header.He's not exactly strong and can't outmuscle a defender either.I don't know what Volland you watched,but cleary not the one from Bundesliga.[/quote']

I wasn't talking to you Raz. You are not that important. If I fancy conversing with you, I'll let you know by quoting you.

I like stats as well but key is interpreting them the right way. You always take absolute numbers and try to come to a conclusion this way. Using absolute numbers, Ribery wins more headers (percentage-wise) than Lewandowski. That doesn't make him better at heading. Same as Volland is not better at dribbling than Ronaldo. It's ludicrous to even imply that.

Vollands has a much stronger body than Reus. It comes with the weight already; he weighs 15kg more. Volland doesn't shy away from contact. He won't always win the match-ups with even bigger, stronger centrebacks but he is far more likely to do so than Reus. At least his teammates have to confidence to send him into those duels.

I wasn't talking to you Raz. You are not that important. If I fancy conversing with you' date=' I'll let you know by quoting you.

I like stats as well but key is interpreting them the right way. You always take absolute numbers and try to come to a conclusion this way. Using absolute numbers, Ribery wins more headers (percentage-wise) than Lewandowski. That doesn't make him better at heading. Same as Volland is not better at dribbling than Ronaldo. It's ludicrous to even imply that.

Vollands has a much stronger body than Reus. It comes with the weight already; he weighs 15kg more. Volland doesn't shy away from contact. He won't always win the match-ups with even bigger, stronger centrebacks but he is far more likely to do so than Reus. At least his teammates have to confidence to send him into those duels.[/quote']

What?Volland won 41 out of 65 attempts to dribble,Ronaldo won 27 out of 51.There are many players who are better dribblers than Ronaldo and Volland is one.Ronaldo's not an amazing dribleur anyway.(Stats after 1st half of the season)

You are not that important either,don't worry.I just don't like when you talk some stupid things and posting them as facts like you are any expert.Believe me,you aren't and you are wrong on Volland again.Stats showing it,sorry :)

Now now lads lets leave the handbags at home :)

So anyone help with these? What about KDB(noticed he's almost averaging a assist a game since his move),Adrian Ramos and L Bender? due rises or should i sell up? only one worth keeping at the minute for my team is bender but only at RB