Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Now now lads lets leave the handbags at home :)

So anyone help with these? What about KDB(noticed he's almost averaging a assist a game since his move)' date='Adrian Ramos and L Bender? due rises or should i sell up? only one worth keeping at the minute for my team is bender but only at RB[/quote']

well since the 'experts' ignore ill help a little. keep ramos, will get 89, and could even get 90 this season (90 is a long shot, but players like Michu/Ba got it at midtable EPL sides). After that it might be prudent to sell him if you have better options as he is on the 'older side' and unless he gets a move, and isnt a one season wonder, he isnt rising any more

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

well since the 'experts' ignore ill help a little. keep ramos' date=' will get 89, and could even get 90 this season (90 is a long shot, but players like Michu/Ba got it at midtable EPL sides). After that it might be prudent to sell him if you have better options as he is on the 'older side' and unless he gets a move, and isnt a one season wonder, he isnt rising any more[/quote']

ok thank you for the help :)

well since the 'experts' ignore ill help a little. keep ramos' date=' will get 89, and could even get 90 this season (90 is a long shot, but players like Michu/Ba got it at midtable EPL sides). After that it might be prudent to sell him if you have better options as he is on the 'older side' and unless he gets a move, and isnt a one season wonder, he isnt rising any more[/quote']

Phil GT & Timsele don't post no-more.

Do you guys think any of these players will change in the next review?

SHAQIRI' date=' Xherdan - Stay

ALABA, David - Stay

AUBAMEYANG, Pierre-Emerickstian - +1

SCHMID, Jonathan

GINTER, Matthias - Stay

Thanks[/quote']

Shaqiri i would think will definitely stay, Alaba will also probably stay. However with Bayern becoming the best team in the world right now SM might decide to do what they did with Barcelona and give players a rise just for the team they play for.

Aubameyang i think deserves to get a +1, he has been very good so far for Dortmund.

Ginter is good but plays for a poor Freiburg side, i don't expect him to rise.

he is dreadful and awful but Schalke's no.1

This is a point where I would disagree with you. He presents serenity in the back unlike our previous starter, and also brings great performances. He is one of the main reasons for our comeback to a CL-qualifying position along with the return of Huntelaar.

Look at the stats, he has played 15 BL games, and already has 8 clean sheets. Now I would say that this is pretty impressive.

Yes, he did concede many... many goals against Real Madrid, but I do not blame him for any of those goals but rather some stupid defensive mistakes.

I would even consider him to be in the pool for the WC, but that may be asking too much...

This is a point where I would disagree with you. He presents serenity in the back unlike our previous starter' date=' and also brings great performances. He is one of the main reasons for our comeback to a CL-qualifying position along with the return of Huntelaar.

Look at the stats, he has played 15 BL games, and already has 8 clean sheets. Now I would say that this is pretty impressive.

Yes, he did concede many... many goals against Real Madrid, but I do not blame him for any of those goals but rather some stupid defensive mistakes.

I would even consider him to be in the pool for the WC, but that may be asking too much...[/quote']

He really isn't good enough in my opinion i wish Sommer was signed but from what they have he's clearly the best option but still a average keeper.

He really isn't good enough in my opinion i wish Sommer was signed but from what they have he's clearly the best option but still a average keeper.

Last time I checked, Schalke are far from being a poor club (and you should know that, coz you're a Schalke fan :D).

So can you tell me why they didn't address the GK issue before?

Schalke hasn't had a quality GK, since Neuer left.

Why couldn't they spend some money, for instance, in a young German keeper? There are plenty of good ones and GK is such an important position.

If the goalie doesn't make his teammates feel safe, it's a recipe for disaster, right?

But at least Fahrman is better than Hildebrand... :o

We may not be poor, but we do have a limited transfer budget; it always depends on Champions League money, and the debts from the stadium still has to be fully reimbursed. Basically, we won't have a massive transfer budget until the cost from the Veltins Arena is fully covered.

Also, there weren't any addition on the GK position as we always had 3 GKs, and could not offload any one of them. Young German goalkeepers are not cheap; Zieler, Baumann, and Trapp would cost around 10M, which is still considerable sum for the club.

Now, Fahrmann is in a splendid form, I really think that he has improved since coming back to the club, after a very lengthy injury. He should stay no.1 next season.

Hildebrand's contract will expire at the end of the season and Unnerstall's future is uncertain. There are rumors that we will sign Giefer on a free transfer, but as of now, he would sit on the bench.

We may not be poor' date=' but we do have a limited transfer budget; it always depends on Champions League money, and the debts from the stadium still has to be fully reimbursed. Basically, we won't have a massive transfer budget until the cost from the Veltins Arena is fully covered.

Also, there weren't any addition on the GK position as we always had 3 GKs, and could not offload any one of them. Young German goalkeepers are not cheap; Zieler, Baumann, and Trapp would cost around 10M, which is still considerable sum for the club.

Now, Fahrmann is in a splendid form, I really think that he has improved since coming back to the club, after a very lengthy injury. He should stay no.1 next season.

Hildebrand's contract will expire at the end of the season and Unnerstall's future is uncertain. There are rumors that we will sign Giefer on a free transfer, but as of now, he would sit on the bench.[/quote']

Interesting: I always thought Schalke had a high transfer budget and would have no trouble spending 10M on a player.

Nice post, mate! ;)

Last time I checked' date=' Schalke are far from being a poor club (and you should know that, coz you're a Schalke fan :D).

So can you tell me why they didn't address the GK issue before?

Schalke hasn't had a quality GK, since Neuer left.

Why couldn't they spend some money, for instance, in a young German keeper? There are plenty of good ones and GK is such an important position.

If the goalie doesn't make his teammates feel safe, it's a recipe for disaster, right?

But at least Fahrman is better than Hildebrand... :o[/quote']

KLein is pretty much spot on they were very interested in Trapp but negotiations collapsed when the club asking price was around 9m mark. Giefer isn't really much better than FAHRMANN but competition between the two can only be good i suppose. That said FABIANSKI reortedly rejected a 50k a week contract to stay at Arsenal as he wants a move to Schalke but will he take a pay cut i woud think he'd need to for anything to happen personally.

Any thoughts on whether Meyer' date=' Hojbjerg, Jojic, Kolasinac or Malanda will rise?

Thinking Meyer might get a +2 but I haven't followed the rest at all this season.[/quote']

Meyer will be at least 86 at the end of the season, maybe even 87/88, the guy is starting most of the games for schalke even in CL. And Schalke being at 3rd place in Bundesliga, i think he deserves that.

I think Kolasinac and Malanda will get +1/2, Kolasinac is starting most games for Schalke and will most probably be the starting LB for Bosnia-Herzegovina in WC 2014. Malanda started last 3 games for Wolfsburg and i think he will do it for the remainder of the season, Wolfsburg is currently in the EL spot and could even reach CL, and having DFP to play too, there is lots of reason to rise there.

Jojic will get a certain +1, but there is some games to play, and depending on game time he can get more.