Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

what will tah and sule rise to in the next review?

who is the better player potential wise to sign?

please give reasons?

Tah won't rise because he hasn't played since his last rise, might get a +1

Sule is looking at a +2/3 because he has played a lot.

Tah is better potentially, but he needs to be in a settled defence. Ironically both teams are pathetic at defending.;)

omg weiser +3 omg...

Ah' date=' bloody hell! :mad::o:D

good or bad?

Bad, very bad! :mad:

I was planning on buying him in SM, but either didn't have money or forgot about it at some point.

What the hell, SM? :confused:

I thought you guys understood that you have to wait for me to sign a player, before rising his rating. :P

there are tons of 17 year old wingers who can dribble a ball past players..Meyer is only 1 year older and look how much better he is?

How can you say that Meyer's much better when Brandt played just a few games?Considering their performance at the U17 NT...Brandt's pretty much as good as Meyer.

;2896891']ok guys I need the names of main risers for this league.

any help will be appreciated ( ;) )

I asked for the same list, nothing yet though :(

His the top ones I think you should get and the ones i personally picked:

Calhanoglu 84-86/87

Meyer 83-86/87

Arnold 83-86/87

Emre Can 86-87/88

Sule 82-85

Werner 83-85/87

Goretzka 85-87

Bitencourt 85-86/87

Erik Durm 84-86/87

Gnabry 82-85

So anyone else thinks any of the Bayern players par Kroos can rise. Yeah' date=' it's sort of overlooked at how easily they won the league but haven't they under achieved after last years treble?[/quote']

Winning the title in record time? 50-odd games unbeaten?

I don't think they've under-achieved at all, considering they still have a chance of winning the "small" treble in two weeks time.

That said, I certainly wouldn't consider the two-tie rout against Real to be a one-off, and that will most certainly play a role in the upcoming ratings.

Schweinsteiger has a questionable 95-rating in my opinion. Robben deserves a 95 simply for being Bayern's biggest danger in the big games. Kroos should get a 93 as well, for similar reasons, although a 94 wouldn't go amiss.

Of the defenders, Dante should drop to a 92. I wouldn't give Boateng a rise either, although Rafinha might just get that 91 for having a reasonably good season. Alaba still needs to work on his defending to rise further.

So anyone else thinks any of the Bayern players par Kroos can rise. Yeah' date=' it's sort of overlooked at how easily they won the league but haven't they under achieved after last years treble?[/quote']

Not at all, Trebles don't come around all that often.Just because they won the treble last season doesn't mean they under achieved this season.