Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Winning the title in record time? 50-odd games unbeaten?

I don't think they've under-achieved at all' date=' considering they still have a chance of winning the "small" treble in two weeks time.

That said, I certainly wouldn't consider the two-tie rout against Real to be a one-off, and that will most certainly play a role in the upcoming ratings.

Schweinsteiger has a questionable 95-rating in my opinion. Robben deserves a 95 simply for being Bayern's biggest danger in the big games. Kroos should get a 93 as well, for similar reasons, although a 94 wouldn't go amiss.

Of the defenders, Dante should drop to a 92. I wouldn't give Boateng a rise either, although Rafinha might just get that 91 for having a reasonably good season. Alaba still needs to work on his defending to rise further.[/quote']

Bastian shouldn't drop but could do.

Robben doesn't deserve 95

Rafinha isn't getting 91

Dante won't drop

Boateng 50-50 for a rise.

what i think

Bastian shouldn't drop but could do.

Robben doesn't deserve 95

Rafinha isn't getting 91

Dante won't drop

Boateng 50-50 for a rise.

what i think

I always compare with past ratings.

Cambiasso and Sneijder are two examples of players who had an excellent season or two and then started fading. I'm not saying Bastian is fading in any way, but he hasn't been top like previous seasons, hence a 95 being a bit over the top in my opinion.

However, the fact that Robben is still on par with players like Higuain suggests that something is clearly wrong. He's the only player that needs to be double-marked by every single team in the world, not to mention he's very capable of taking on a defence by himself. Once again comparing with previous cases, he's at the top of his game and deserves a 95.

How Rafinha's only a 90 is beyond me. He's better than almost every 91-rated RB on the game, hence a must for a rise in my opinion. Dante's been the complete opposite this season. An absolute liability at times, and not worthy of his 93 rating in any way.

I must say that Boateng is going from strength to strength, but there are still too many flaws for him to be an all-round 92. Maybe if his position changes to CB that will be justified.

I always compare with past ratings.

Cambiasso and Sneijder are two examples of players who had an excellent season or two and then started fading. I'm not saying Bastian is fading in any way' date=' but he hasn't been top like previous seasons, hence a 95 being a bit over the top in my opinion.

[b']However, the fact that Robben is still on par with players like Higuain suggests that something is clearly wrong.[/b] He's the only player that needs to be double-marked by every single team in the world, not to mention he's very capable of taking on a defence by himself. Once again comparing with previous cases, he's at the top of his game and deserves a 95.

How Rafinha's only a 90 is beyond me. He's better than almost every 91-rated RB on the game, hence a must for a rise in my opinion. Dante's been the complete opposite this season. An absolute liability at times, and not worthy of his 93 rating in any way.

I must say that Boateng is going from strength to strength, but there are still too many flaws for him to be an all-round 92. Maybe if his position changes to CB that will be justified.

Nah mate, everything's fine, SM rating wise. :D

The proof is the fact that Pepe and Puyol have the same rating. :P

Schweinsteiger has a questionable 95-rating in my opinion.

I've said this several times and he deserves a drop. The guy has nothing on Yaya in terms of abilities and even if he has loads of trophies his performance fails to merit a 95.

I've said this several times and he deserves a drop. The guy has nothing on Yaya in terms of abilities and even if he has loads of trophies his performance fails to merit a 95.

I wouldn't have said that last season. Under Heynckes, he had a clear role of holding the play and distributing sideways as much as possible, and fulfilled it every game.

Guardiola's tactic of letting everyone "roam around" whilst playing "neat football" has completely destabilised him as a footballer, making his performances much worse than last season.