Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Sule +3 to 85 is a bit much :confused:

Toljan with a measley +2

No rise for Hosogai... nearly 3000 minutes and only missed 1 game.

Pathetic.

I don't know about Hosogai, but Sule and Toljan rise was spot on. Sule as 28 games (2101 minutes) and 5 goals in the major german competitions (Bundesliga and DFB-Pokal) is a regular first team player and only 18 years old. Toljan has only 11 matches (671 minutes) with no goals or assists in the same competitions and is still a backup player.

I don't know about Hosogai' date=' but Sule and Toljan rise was spot on. Sule as 28 games (2101 minutes) and 5 goals in the major german competitions (Bundesliga and DFB-Pokal) is a regular first team player and only 18 years old. Toljan has only 11 matches (671 minutes) with no goals or assists in the same competitions and is still a backup player.[/quote']

It's the inconsistency though.. Sule has rose 10 since august. That's ridiculous when you see how many goals Hoff have conceded.

Toljan i thought might get a +4 to 82, they are only little discrepancies but they make a lot of difference.

Also if Zieler is an 89, Trapp should be too.

It's the inconsistency though.. Sule has rose 10 since august. That's ridiculous when you see how many goals Hoff have conceded.

Toljan i thought might get a +4 to 82' date=' they are only little discrepancies but they make a lot of difference.

[b']Also if Zieler is an 89, Trapp should be too.[/b]

I think Zieler got his 89 due to his number of call ups to the NT.

Im not sure why everyone thinks Firmino is a nailed on 90???? No international experience, mid table league finish, yes he has good individual stats but there are other factors. For me its still 50/50 it could go either way.

;2908099']I think Zieler got his 89 due to his number of call ups to the NT.

Im not sure why everyone thinks Firmino is a nailed on 90???? No international experience' date=' mid table league finish, yes he has good individual stats but there are other factors. For me its still 50/50 it could go either way.[/quote']

Because he's nailed for a 90.Simply as that.The lad scored 16 and assisted other 12.He's been one of the best players in Bundesliga this season,better than lets say Ribery.He has to get 90.When you look at Thiago who got 90 for doing absolutely nothing.It would be a complete non-sense not to rise Firmino,absolutely stupid.Saying that its 50/50 for you pretty much confirms your idiocity towards soccerwiki and their reviewing system,no offence here.You got my respect for your scouting skills and so on but you can't defend such an idiotic system.

Because he's nailed for a 90.Simply as that.The lad scored 16 and assisted other 12.He's been one of the best players in Bundesliga this season' date='better than lets say Ribery.He has to get 90.When you look at Thiago who got 90 for doing absolutely nothing.It would be a complete non-sense not to rise Firmino,absolutely stupid.Saying that its 50/50 for you pretty much confirms your idiocity towards soccerwiki and their reviewing system,no offence here.You got my respect for your scouting skills and so on but you can't defend such an idiotic system.[/quote']

none taken, as i said it could go either way, if goes 90 yeah its most definately justified, but if its dont it just goes to show other factors can hinder rises, alot of the time people overlook.

Coutinho, Henderson & Mirallas are 3 nailed on 90s IMO, and im sure people will offer a viewpoint on that they wont happen.

;2908099']Im not sure why everyone thinks Firmino is a nailed on 90???? No international experience' date=' mid table league finish, yes he has good individual stats but there are other factors. For me its still 50/50 it could go either way.[/quote']

Playing for Torino did not stop Cerci to rise to 90 some months ago. Everyone who follows Bundesliga, and Hoffenheim particularly, would consider outrageous if Firmino does not get a rise. Adding to his amazing Bundesliga stats, he also has 6 goals and 4 assists in DFB Pokal. And the way the guy is playing... His skills are just awesome. I think it's a no brainer really.

;2908099']I think Zieler got his 89 due to his number of call ups to the NT.

Im not sure why everyone thinks Firmino is a nailed on 90???? No international experience' date=' mid table league finish, yes he has good individual stats but there are other factors. For me its still 50/50 it could go either way.[/quote']

I think its pretty obvious that Hoffenheim are lucky to have Firmino, he could easily be lighting up a bigger stage, he's a fantastic talent, IMO he would not be out of place playing for a top European club....

He scores goals and he makes them, very rare to find a player that can do both! Very deserving of a 90 rating!!

EDIT: And what a finish for his last goal! WOW, that takes some skill!!!!

22 Goals and 16 assist in all competitions??? Roberto Firmino i dont think firmino should not have a rise he's a good player... Players like Ba,Cisse,Michu in the epl got 90 playing for smaller teams.. So i think his club shouldnt be a barrier IMO

If Firmino doesn't get a 90 at least it's a tradgedy he's a million times better than the likes of Draxler who is 90. 91 is pushing it considering who he plays for and no european competition or international experience but he deserves it but won't happen. Chelsea seem keen to sign him by the way.

just in general mate.. Trapp should be 89.. his clubs best player this season as well..

here's an example of why the ratings are messed up..

Kohr.. 411 mins.. +4 :confused:

Bell.. 2272 mins.. +1, Hosogai.. 3000 mins.. no rise, Toljan 578 mins +2 (should be a +4 if Kohr got it, no?)

WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

just in general mate.. Trapp should be 89.. his clubs best player this season as well..

Bell.. 2272 mins.. +1' date=' Hosogai.. 3000 mins.. no rise, Toljan 578 mins +2 (should be a +4 if Kohr got it, no?)

WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH[/quote']

Bell only got a +1? :eek:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :mad:

It's all about bloody hype. :o

Óliver Torres (Atl. Madrid) didn't play that much and just because people were constantly hyping him, his rating rose immensely, much more than he deserved. :confused:

Don't get me wrong, the kid's got talent, but come on...

Well, if two youngsters play equal minutes, does that immediately have to mean they get an equal rise too? I mean, making minutes and being on the pitch doesn't necessarily have to mean you're playing well. I don't know the players mentioned above in person, but I can imagine there's a few more factors involved than just making minutes.

On a happier note, Karius finally got his rise!

(Was hoping for a +5 tho :P )

Bell.. 2272 mins.. +1' date=' Hosogai.. 3000 mins.. no rise, Toljan 578 mins +2 (should be a +4 if Kohr got it, no?)

WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH[/quote']

So SM are saying Bell is equal to Brooks....worse then Vestergaard. Rudiger is 2 ratings higher and has only played like 200 more minutes but is fighting relegation when Mainz have had their best season yet...

Mainz finished 7th for christ sake....it's like giving an Aston Villa player a 2 ratings higher rating then a Man United defender...

He's the same rating, according to SM, as Steeve Yago, who is rubbish playing for a rubbish team... :(

And this is comparing it only to defenders, who are usually underrated anyway, but if we look at any other position... Leitner 87, Imbula 87 (+2 aswell) :confused::P If you compare him to most young 87 players, he has more experience then them and yet if he was 3 years younger i suspect his rating would of jumped to 87....even with the same quality.

Well' date=' if two youngsters play equal minutes, does that immediately have to mean they get an equal rise too? I mean, making minutes and being on the pitch doesn't necessarily have to mean you're playing well. I don't know the players mentioned above in person, but I can imagine there's a few more factors involved than just making minutes.

On a happier note, Karius finally got his rise!

(Was hoping for a +5 tho :P )[/quote']

Yup, but Óliver wasn't astonishing in the few minutes he played, apart from an Atleti match, where he scored twice.

The factors for assessing a player's rating should be number of minutes, how well he played, how well his team is doing, etc, related to his current rating. For instance, a player has to do more, in order to go from 92 to 93 than from 77 to 78.

But I suspect SM ratings are a lot influenced by hype. :o

PS: I'm also glad Karius got a nice rise. :)