Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Why Firmino didnt get 90?!? If Volland got 89 I really dont know what are they waiting with Firmino!!! :mad:

I still dont regret signing Firmino..the guy has the talent to easily get 92...his technique is just on another level, if he was to move to Leverkusen or something he will easily get a rise. Im still pisssssssed he didnt go to 90 tho :(

Surely the ratings for Bundesliga haven't finished?

I doubt they have but assuming they are reviewing team by team then it's safe to say the players mentioned such as Aubameyang, Firmino etc will not now get a rise.... It looks as though the review of their clubs are done....

Neuer should never have got 95.... Munich not even in the final of the CL and we have not seen how Germany will do at the WC, no chance he could have earned a 95 off the back of this season at Bayern...

Crazy SM ratings

Neuer gets a 95 for 10 good saves a season also Kroos 93 maybe because 92 is just to low for a Bayern player who knows. Mandzukic should have gotten 93 for me and not to rise Firimno has to be up there with one of the worst rating decisions to date. Fahrmann just a +1 should have been +2 Boateng i'm okay with could have went either way. Arnold and Chal should of went to 87 Reus 94 considering just who else is on 94 not even for his good playing. AUBA didn't deserve a rise in my opinion.

What the..?Neuer at 95?Why did Jojic got just a +1?

And what the hell has Reus to do to rise?Play instead of Neuer in the goal?

Also,why on earth is Sokratis still a 89?The lad been...he's been a beast,a wall in defence.He's been amazing.One of Bundesliga's best CBs and definetly the most consistent one in this season.90 for him pretty easily

I agree with what everyone is saying but the ain person who deserves to rise is Firmino

He has been one of the best mids this season in the Bundesliga, countless goals, assists, skills, hot dribbles...How Bernard got picked to go to Brazil instead of him or even Coutinho....ILL NEVER KNOW!