Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Bell +1 is truly pathetic when you think of the season Mainz have had.

Then there's the Augsburg trio of Hahn/Ostr/Vogt too.

Maybe these names aren't fashionabe enough or wowwyyyyyyyyyyyyyy "siiiick" fifa players :rolleyes:

Dude Auba is mad OP on Fifa so your logic doesnt work he should be 96 :D

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

um u have a point about auba.. plays for gabon as well.. never helps equivalent of 22 games played in the league 2' date='000 mins total.. 91 would be too much prob.. looking at it statistically[/quote']

I must admit that this is something that I don't like about SM.... I know that International football is important but in terms of a what is essentially a 'club' management game (Yes there are International games too but the games core is club managment) its a bit unfair on a player as to tie his ratings/potential to where he was born....

I understand why its done, but there is an element of 'sorry about your place of birth mate' about it, which is harsh!

Suppose just have to accept he won't get a 90 in this review! hopefully in future though! its hard to take when you compare Auba's season to say Lamela...... World of difference there and SM could reflect this within seconds, I mean its a pretty obvious update IMO..... its not like these are 2 players playing in some far away leagues that nobody knows about... These players are broadcast all over the world week in week out (Well Auba is! LOL!!!) and SM should prioritize these leagues with regular updates IMO....

Rant over! :D

I must admit that this is something that I don't like about SM.... I know that International football is important but in terms of a what is essentially a 'club' management game (Yes there are International games too but the games core is club managment) its a bit unfair on a player as to tie his ratings/potential to where he was born....

I understand why its done' date=' but there is an element of 'sorry about your place of birth mate' about it, which is harsh!

Suppose just have to accept he won't get a 90 in this review! hopefully in future though! its hard to take when you compare Auba's season to say Lamela...... World of difference there and SM could reflect this within seconds, I mean its a pretty obvious update IMO..... its not like these are 2 players playing in some far away leagues that nobody knows about... These players are broadcast all over the world week in week out (Well Auba is! LOL!!!) and SM should prioritize these leagues with regular updates IMO....

Rant over! :D[/quote']

Harder for players to drop so quick tough so lamela 91 auba 90 with just 1 difference.. and lamela does play for argentina.. o no i did it again :D

the awkwarkward moment you realize auba was born in france.. that explains it now :o his fault he's 90 still i guess then :P

france italy or gabon no brainer -_-

Harder for players to drop so quick tough so lamela 91 auba 90 with just 1 difference.. and lamela does play for argentina.. o no i did it again :D

the awkwarkward moment you realize auba was born in france.. that explains it now :o his fault he's 90 still i guess then :P

france italy or gabon no brainer -_-

true! Nobody to blame but himself :D

Is Gundogan worth keeping or should I sell him now?

Well,he "hopes" that he'll be fit for next season.So keep him for now as you won't get a good price either.

Regarding Auba,he had a top first half of season but he hasn't been/hasn't scored that much since then.He should've got 91 after his first part of the season in BuLi.Don't worry,he'll get it sooner or later as Klopp will make him a complete player,not just one who runs with a ball on a pitch.

I understand why its done' date=' but there is an element of 'sorry about your place of birth mate' about it, which is harsh!

Rant over! :D[/quote']

Gareth Bale?

;2911034']Gareth Bale?

No...... but I wish I was ;)

Edit: In seriousness though.... of ALL the small random countries with ALL the 'one off' talent players they produce (Aubameyang, MKHITARYAN etc...) You pick THE WORLD RECORD TRANSFER as your point in case?

If your trying to prove there are exceptions to the rule then of course Yes, but just because there are very few and far between players that break the SM ratings mold does not kill my point & to be fair making light of the fact that it takes A WORLD RECORD PLAYER kinda helps prove my point that these players need to be even more exceptional than your average say Spanish or Brazilian player.....

Poor example given the subject matter IMO

No...... but I wish I was ;)

Edit: In seriousness though.... of ALL the small random countries with ALL the 'one off' talent players they produce (Aubameyang' date=' MKHITARYAN etc...) You pick THE WORLD RECORD TRANSFER as your point in case?

If your trying to prove there are exceptions to the rule then of course Yes, but just because there are very few and far between players that break the SM ratings mold does not kill my point & to be fair making light of the fact that it takes A WORLD RECORD PLAYER kinda helps prove my point that these players need to be even more exceptional than your average say Spanish or Brazilian player.....

Poor example given the subject matter IMO[/quote']

Ok, Ibrahimovic then. Yaya Toure, Falcao, Vidic, Subotic, Luis Suarez, Dzeko, Hamsik.....

Or the fact the player in question, Aubameyang, didnt deserve 91 yet.

As Raz mentions above, he had a fantastic 1st half the season, yet faded the latter part. The fact he represents Gabon has nothing to do with the subject.

Your banging on about Lamela, when the EPL has even been reviewed yet. Its glaringly obvious he should drop, injury or not.

Thats a poor example given the subject matter.

If you take a look at the group of forwards rated in the 91 bracket, they are all players with several seasons of top flight achievements/consistency.

ie

Kiessling

Balotelli

Hulk

Cassano

Llorente

Soldado

Griezmann

Jovetic

Podolski

Rossi

Walcott

Vucinic

Totti

Di Natale

Negredo

Does he warrant a place amongst this lot? In my personal opinion, not yet.

Aubameyang should reach this level eventually given his club situation but its far to early yet on this season alone

;2911171']Ok' date=' Ibrahimovic then. Yaya Toure, Falcao, Vidic, Subotic, Luis Suarez, Dzeko, Hamsik.....

Or the fact the player in question, Aubameyang, didnt deserve 91 yet.

As Raz mentions above, he had a fantastic 1st half the season, yet faded the latter part. The fact he represents Gabon has nothing to do with the subject.

Your banging on about Lamela, when the EPL has even been reviewed yet. Its glaringly obvious he should drop, injury or not.

Thats a poor example given the subject matter.

If you take a look at the group of forwards rated in the 91 bracket, they are all players with several seasons of top flight achievements/consistency.

ie

Kiessling

Balotelli

Hulk

Cassano

Llorente

Soldado

Griezmann

Jovetic

Podolski

Rossi

Walcott

Vucinic

Totti

Di Natale

Negredo

Does he warrant a place amongst this lot? In my personal opinion, not yet.

Aubameyang should reach this level eventually given his club situation but its far to early yet on this season alone[/quote']

Ibra.... Falcao.... Vidic..... Suarez..... They all play for top international teams? Hardly players from remote countries that made a breakthrough??

Auba does not belong on that list???? Have you seen Soldado this season? Jovatic and Negredo whilst league winners and good players... Are subs. Rossi injured a lot of the season....

And you forgot the most glaring comparison, possibly conveniently, Sturridge.... Similar players. Both play for teams that finished second in their respective to p class leagues and both went on a fine run of scoring goals, Sturridge got more yes but both ended up in the same place ... 2nd. So why is there talk of Sturridge going to (ha he) 92 and Auba is not deserving of a 91????:

Strange how different people have different views on playsers like Auba, for me at least 3-4 of those 91 players should hang their heads in shame! Yet you say Auba is not deserving of par????

Anyhow we disagree on this so going back and forth will prove nothing.... So I respect your opinion mate