timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Werner deserve to be 85 at least, breakout season for him , 4 goals. 5 assists. He plays for a weak team , this is why I would'nt put him on same level than Arnold (86) or Meyer (87)

they evaluated bundesliga already?

seriously, jerome boateng need to rise to 92-93, he won everything in munich, how come his rating is the same with badstuber whose spend years for injured?? he secured his place in national team

even his market price in www.transfermarket.co.uk is more expensive than mats hummels!! he is top best five most expensive CD right now, whats going on soccer manager???

I think 'opinion' is the word your frantically searching for (not fact) & resorting to such low level demeaning comments won't help to re-enforce your already (incorrectly made) point.....

You & I have different opinions on the matter, I am able to express such an opinion with respect towards others, you sir on the other hand, sadly are not...

good day

All in a days work' date=' citizens. Stay safe.

*Nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag naggggggggg*[/quote']

Should Wimmer be held or sold now hes quadrupled in value? (Thanks for that, by the way) and the same for Giesselmann when he gets his?

Definitely one to keep - playing in the Bundesliga next season' date=' starting to get a sniff of the Austrian squad, definitely only going one way.[/quote']

Edited too late, and Giesselmann? Greuther Fuerth lost in the playoff I see.

they should re-evaluate bundesliga, they missed minor problems :

boateng to 92

werner to 85

sokratis to 90

aubameyang to 91(not so sure about this, coz his performance in half season deserved 91, but from 2014 just deserved 90,

so,, maybe 90,5?? :D:D:D)

please raise those players!

kross doesnt deserve 93, this year all about him is just about his movement news to united, 35m with 200k salary, bla bla bla..

neuer doesnt deserve 95, after got conceded 5 goals against madrid, if he performs well in WC, of course yes, but now still not the time,

SM too rush bout this,

they should re-evaluate bundesliga' date=' they missed minor problems :

boateng to 92

werner to 85

sokratis to 90

aubameyang to 91(not so sure about this, coz his performance in half season deserved 91, but from 2014 just deserved 90,

please raise those players![/quote']

the only thing I would disagree with is that you said 'minor' to me all of those were pretty obvious rises & SM made another big boo boo in missing them

they should re-evaluate bundesliga' date=' they missed minor problems :

boateng to 92

werner to 85

sokratis to 90

please raise those players![/quote']

No to Boateng and Auba

The curious case of Jerome Boateng' date=' why wont he rise? His rating is so low in comparison to his team mates.[/quote']

Because he's rubbish?His rating is low in comparasion with his team mates but that it doesn't mean that we have to overrate every single Bayern player making them Barcelona Version 2 of SM.

No to Boateng and Auba

How can you say no to 91 for Auba?

Other attackers that are 91 include Soldado, Jovatic, Lamela, Vela, Griezmann.....

13 goals in one of the best leagues in the world and he does not belong on that list??? Lewa & Reus are both 94 that's 4 rating points clear of him yet he scored a similar amount and both of those are world class players..

You surely can't say he does not deserve 91 with a straight face!

Auba doesn't deserve 91.

Started really well into the season offensively, but already showed great problems defending. In the second half of the season, you couldn't see any progress defensively, but his attacking skills also faded. Barely played therefore even though Kuba was out injured.

How could say that he'd deserve 91 with a straight face?

How can you say no to 91 for Auba?

Other attackers that are 91 include Soldado' date=' Jovatic, Lamela, Vela, Griezmann.....

13 goals in one of the best leagues in the world and he does not belong on that list??? Lewa & Reus are both 94 that's 4 rating points clear of him yet he scored a similar amount and both of those are world class players..

You surely can't say he does not deserve 91 with a straight face![/quote']

give it a rest :o

you pick 5 players, 2 long term injured, one who is a La Liga goal machine hence deserving a 91 finally Vela & Griezmann have performed at the highest level for longer than Aubameyang.

23 goals may have been a bit more impressive.... for a league so attack focused.

He will get it, but its was far too early after his form tailed off after a cracking start at BVB

IMO the most glaring is Sokratis. Been solid for years domestically and internationally., but again, will come in time.

Werner a charitable +1 maybe.

What does the future hold for Alder?

I was going to ask how relegation would effect his rating, but i just looked to notice somehow they avoided it!

I my opinion their are a lot of good keepers in the Bundesliga and the EPL at the mo.

Will Alder keep his rating?

The curious case of Jerome Boateng' date=' why wont he rise? His rating is so low in comparison to his team mates.[/quote']

yes, he is definitely deserves to hit 92, basic from his performance in bayern and germany, even loew choose boateng in starting line rather than hummels or per,

his market value in transfermarkt.co.uk is even higher than hummels, around 24m now!

this man deserves at least 92, SM has misjudged him