Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

He's already a beast whatsoever and he'll leave for other club than Bayern' date='probably Barcelona.

and Hummels won't ever wear a Bayern shirt againafter the way they have treated his fathe.He said not long time ago that he doesn't want to leave anyway.[/quote']

im so curious, why dortmund always put a buy-clause contract on their players, and their price is too much cheap,

if im not wrong, next year reus buy-clause contract is just about 30 more millions too, wew

Mandzu just announced he's leaving Bayern

I have mixed feelings about this' date=' but hope he goes to a club that guarantee him a starting XI spot[/quote']

Mandzukic will start for almost any team in the World.

Corrected your post for you hehe

Haha' date=' thanks my fellow Braga fan! :)

would quite like to see him in that project

with Enrique in charge, Rafinha back at Barcelona, i'm safe to like them again now :)

You really like Rafinha (Alcantara), don't you NDF? :P

Bayern Munich Dream Team 2015/2016 : 4-2-3-1 formation

Neuer

Lahm/Durm' date=' Hummels, Subotic, Alaba

Gundogan, Thiago

Gotze, Muller, Reus

Lewandowski

:D:D:D[/quote']

There's a lot of Dortmund in that Bayern team. :D

Btw I noticed Gundo is there.

The next thing I see in his life is a strict diet tbh. :o

How the hell is Heiko still 90? Should be 89 in the near future I think.

He is awful. Absolutely shocking.

I hope Mandzukic goes somewhere good' date=' for his sake.

Been a great signing, then binned off at the first opportunity.:([/quote']

Not binned per se. We'd like to keep him but he is a really difficult and moody character who will cause trouble if he doesn't play. I am grateful for his performances and hope he goes to a great club and wins many titles.

Is it a coincidence he only said he is going after Dortmund confirmed Immobile? Now maybe Dortmund wouldve went for him...

He cleaned out his locker and left abruptly weeks ago. Has nothing to do with it. Wouldn't have gone to Dortmund anyway.

i believe bayern's target next year is marco reus' date=' coz reus will become a beast next year, and robben or ribery will be sold,

that will be so disgraceful, they keep robbering dortmund's talent[/quote']

Robbering lol

Reus is very welcome at Allianz Arena. If he wants to come, cool. If not, good luck to him elsewhere. Maybe Barcelona or England.

There is nothing disgraceful about getting the best players available to improve the squad. Every team does it.

Yeh well its football' date=' it hurts but money talks. Reus will go because of the clause, its for certain, very affordable price for Bayern. They bought Gotze like it was nothing and took Lewa for free, they are taking advantage of these clauses. Looks like Dortmund should stop using so many clauses now in their players contracts.[/quote']

We pay well (and by far the most in Germany) but you can earn more elsewhere if you go to other teams. So it's not just because of the money. You go to PSG, Monaco and City (used to anyway) for the money.

and bayern actually wants hummels to replace dante as well next year

but it wont be happened' date=' coz they are too ashamed to buy hummels and reus at once.

i have been so curious, why premier league didnt offer lewandowski a contract last year, Robert Lewandowski free transfer! for God's sake its the best christmas gift in 2013!

also gotze for about 30 more million, its very very cheap price, no other clubs want him except the mighty bayern?[/quote']

Inside information all the way from Indonesia? We have been linked with many defenders; Hummels ain't one. He wouldn't come and we wouldn't inquire.

Lewandowski had offers but rejected them. The same would have applied to Götze albeit not to the same extent.

Rumour has it that If Diego Contento—Bayern Munich's backup left-back to David Alaba—leaves in the summer transfer window' date=' Bayern may move for Toulouse left wing-back Issiaga Sylla.

Has anyone else heard about this?[/quote']

Nothin about that here. Doubt it. We rarely go for obscure players from foreign leagues.

im so curious' date=' why dortmund always put a buy-clause contract on their players, and their price is too much cheap,

if im not wrong, next year reus buy-clause contract is just about 30 more millions too, wew[/quote']

Because otherwise the players wouldn't join them / extend their contract in the first place. Dortmund is still regarded as a stepping stone to the top clubs for many players.

Yes my friend - I think he has the right attitude and has shown he has the talent too.

Really excited to see him.. as for Enrique' date=' he was one of my favourites growing up.. now just need Robbie Fowler, Batistuta and [b']Recoba [/b]to become managers and i'm happy :)

Woah, it's been a while since I've seen that name mentioned. :D

Recoba had ridiculous talent. ;)

jonathan tah ' date=' kevin akpgouma , marian sarr, stendera ,oztunalli and christopher lenz worth keeping?

and what about julian brandt and timo werner? is he must keep with 93+ potential?

and ginter? is he a big promise to keep or time to sell?[/quote']

Tah, Sarr, Stendera, Oztunalli, Brandt, Werner, Ginter all worth keeping, I have most of them in most of my gameworlds.

Not sure about ratings, but they should hit 90-91 in due time, with Werner probably going the furthest.

Respuesta: Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Woah' date=' it's been a while since I've seen that name mentioned. :D

Recoba had ridiculous talent. ;)[/quote']

And did not liked to train, never liked to be a true professional and that is why he never became a major star. Also flopped hard for the NT.

I dont see him becoming a manager really.

who are the must have youngsters from the bundesliga? I know about Meyer' date=' Arnold, Brandt. Any more that will keep on rising and have chances for 90+? thanks[/quote']

Ginter, Goretzka, Rudiger, Geis, Yildirim, Kempf, Green, Weiser, Werner, Dudziak, Brandenburger, Nothnagel, Kohr, Gerhardt, Hojbjerg

Ginter' date=' Goretzka, Rudiger, Geis, Yildirim, Kempf, Green, Weiser, Werner, Dudziak, Brandenburger, Nothnagel, Kohr, Gerhardt, Hojbjerg[/quote']

thanks, who would you recommend to buy first? ginter and goretzka and weiser are taken. thanks

now i think' date='

robben & ribery should be on the same level,

robben rise to 95,

ribery drop to 95[/quote']

I see no reason for Ribery to drop. Should stay at 96 still a vital player for club and country.