timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Götze certain 92' date=' Reus and Lewandowski perhaps (aswell as Kroos) and Badstuber may also get it, given the precedent of Jovetic..

Not a chance for De Jong, definete stayer.[/quote']

I agree, they deserve 92, except for Badstuber(only a maybe), they are essential players to teams that are doing very well for 3 years now, very talented young players.

But Jovetic deserved his 91, scored 2 more goals today, and fiorentina is doing good too.

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

who challanges Juventus in serie A?Inter?They can't even beat a Genoa..They're missing hell of chances and loosing many points.AC Milan?They're absolutely dreadful.Napoli is the only team who can make some competition for Juve in Serie A atm but that's all.Juve is having a rush in that league.Not like they aren't 8 points ahead already.Idiotic..:rolleyes:

From all of what I said and you pick that out? I'm talking about the last few season's, not the last 90 bloomin minutes!

Dortmund lost to Wolfsburg the game before last, damn they must be ****, certainly can't challenge Munchen.

Don't have time to do researches as I don't care about Serie A and either watch it...Just a few games of Napoli.

Then how do you know if Juventus ratings are deserved or not? Like some ppl already said when german revision comes Dortmund will get their increase but only to few players, just becouse their team is short.....Do Schieber deserve increase in your oppinion? A striker with 2 goals in 18 games? Do Leitner deserve more than +2? Santana? Raise at all? Dortmund have 12-13 players, rest are just fill. But with less than 50 mil spent last 4 years it's good enough! Juve spent that much only last season.

Hmmm... yeah he has played only 1160 minutes in 19 games ' date=' but for his position he has been quite effective scoring 4 goals and giving 2 assists. Isn't it enought for a 19 year old boy :P[/quote']

Over 700 odd mins (not including France u19's..) ;)

pogba deserve a 83 not more, they were way carried away with his potential, but they didn't do nothing special, the serie a won't be reviewed for at least 5/6 months so then they could adjust and don't rise him, or just give a +1, depending on his and juventus season.

No offence but after Pirlo got a +2 to 94..65% chances for Gotze to hit 92 is a joke.If he doesn't hit 92 it'll be pathetic.

i do believe gotze will go up but the only that might hinder him going up is his slow start to the season.

Let's just wait and see how SM will treat Dortmund this time. Then we discuss about it ;)

There´s nothing wrong in lobbying for Dortmund however.. :D:D

I agree with the arguments layed down by Timesle about the sporting achievements by juve and bvb neeing basically the same in the recent past.

But you have to take into accout that most of the players who got today's rises were bought from other clubs (Vidal, Barzagli, Bonnuci, Pirlo, Asamoah....) with previously proven value; whilst Dortmund have indeed purchased Reus but players like Kagawa, Gundogan and Lewandowski were all 85/86/87 max..

SM, in conclusion, are reflecting Juve's strong presence in the transfermarket and that's very much legitimate; and I believe that's why Dortmund's average rating will continue to stay below Juve's even after the Bundesliga revision.

Let's just wait and see how SM will treat Dortmund this time. Then we discuss about it ;)

Here's the thing: you can't ignore them anymore, and the fact that Hummels and Subotic are still lower than Rio Ferdinand is a travesty. Their critics chief ammunition last year was the Champion's League. This time, there's not much they can say.

First, everyone expected a firesale after the first Bundesliga. then, they expected it after the CL exit. This team has every reason to be considered as one of Europe's elite, and if there is any God at all, the coming raises will significantly outweigh the abortion of logic that just took place in Italy, specifically, Juventus.

Consider this: Dortmund's current ratings are very, very similar to Spurs'. In what universe does that make sense?

+1s across the board, except for Lewandowski, Leitner, and Gundogan. I see them as very legitimate +2s.

...clearly still pretty wound up about this whole Pogba/Pirlo thing.

Given how generous SM are being and taking into account Pirlo's +2 at the age of 33 could Kehl now get 90?

I think Kehl should get a 90- he is Dortmund's captain. Due to his injuries however' date=' he'll probably only get 89, which I don't think is fair.

Why de Jong not played for two months? he is injured? :confused::confused::confused:

Yes, he has been injured I think.

What you think' date=' can Schurrle rise on 91? He and Kieslling are the best players in Lever, and they are second in Bundesliga...[/quote']

I'd say that with all the genorous SM updates of late, he will reach 91 along with Kiessling.

I personally think Gotze will get a 92. Not 93, due to his slow start to the season. 92 would be the same rating as Hazard, and the 2 are of a similar age at big clubs.

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Why de Jong not played for two months? he is injured? :confused::confused::confused:

Yeah he was mate. Needs to get back to first choice though as he wasn't playing very well. BMG have gone to 1 upfront with Herrmann just behind and Rupp on the right so it could be tough for him

Here's the thing: you can't ignore them anymore' date=' and the fact that Hummels and Subotic are still lower than Rio Ferdinand is a travesty. Their critics chief ammunition last year was the Champion's League. This time, there's not much they can say.

First, everyone expected a firesale after the first Bundesliga. then, they expected it after the CL exit. This team has every reason to be considered as one of Europe's elite, and if there is any God at all, the coming raises will significantly outweigh the abortion of logic that just took place in Italy, specifically, Juventus.

Consider this: Dortmund's current ratings are very, very similar to Spurs'. In what universe does that make sense?

+1s across the board, except for Lewandowski, Leitner, and Gundogan. I see them as very legitimate +2s.

...clearly still pretty wound up about this whole Pogba/Pirlo thing.[/quote']

think you should hold fire until the Prem & Bundesliga are done....

i agree Dortmund are very underrated now, probably wont be on a par with Juventus this time around and will get a bunch more rises next time whilst many Juve players wont...

I dont get alot of peoples comments that there are 'generous' rises this time?

It seems like SM is relly generous...

Gotze to 92

Lewa to 92

Hummels to 93

Pisczcek to 91

Kroos to 92

Alaba to 90

Badstuber to 92

Don't you think?

I agree with everything bar Bads.Now he's injuried aswell.Should definetly stay.

Here's the thing: you can't ignore them anymore' date=' and the fact that Hummels and Subotic are still lower than Rio Ferdinand is a travesty. Their critics chief ammunition last year was the Champion's League. This time, there's not much they can say.

+1s across the board, e[b']xcept for Lewandowski, Leitner, and Gundogan. I see them as very legitimate +2s.

[/b]

...clearly still pretty wound up about this whole Pogba/Pirlo thing.

Add Reus to that list and is fine.Even Kuba deserve to be a 91 IMO after Bonucci got a 91...

I personally think Gotze will get a 92. Not 93' date=' due to his slow start to the season. 92 would be the same rating as Hazard, and the 2 are of a similar age at big clubs.[/quote']

He was injured at the start of the season but I do agree with you... 92 for sure 100%... 93? 50% i'd say.