Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Ricardo Rodriguez played well for the swiss team yesterday. Grabed two assist does anyone think he might get a 91 with a good World cup campaign

It looks to me Switzerland will finish 3rd in group. So if he performs well in league he might get a rise near the end of the year. Even if they qualify he won't rise instantly as he rose just recently.

It looks to me Switzerland will finish 3rd in group. So if he performs well in league he might get a rise near the end of the year. Even if they qualify he won't rise instantly as he rose just recently.

Agree his rise won't be that soon however he can easily be 91+ in the future

Ricardo Rodriguez played well for the swiss team yesterday. Grabed two assist does anyone think he might get a 91 with a good World cup campaign

Yep, every chance. He is a special LB and comfortable in attack and defence, which makes him quality. I think now Switzerland have every chance of going to the last 16, he could possibly get 91 if he continues to assist or score in every game.

Yep' date=' every chance. He is a special LB and comfortable in attack and defence, which makes him quality. I think now Switzerland have every chance of going to the last 16, he could possibly get 91 if he continues to assist or score in every game.[/quote']

Do u thnk there will be another evaluation after world cup? I dont think ricaro will rise coz he just made it last month

Do u thnk there will be another evaluation after world cup? I dont think ricaro will rise coz he just made it last month

There could possibly be. Its the biggest competition in football and if some players who SM were reluctant to rise in the previous reviews play brilliantly, theyll rise and same goes for those who impress even further.

as much as I like RR - if he goes to 91 it will be an absolute joke.

He was lucky to get to 90 so far' date=' and i'm one of his biggest fans.[/quote']

Im sorry but I have to disagree, just look at his performances after he went up to 89.

We all disagree from time to time bud, that's why its a forum :)

I just think he needs to be doing it in Europe to break the 90s, and you've no idea how much I rate the guy.. absolutely love him!

This was his first full season for Wolfsburg, he had 19 starts ast season, but played every game this season, i think his 90 was a bit early, could have waited til after the world cup perhaps.

Respuesta: Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

I guess that Muller will rise at the end of wc' date=' he is playing very well.[/quote']

Too early to predict. In the last WC Forlán ended up as the best player of the tournament and as one of the top goalscorers together with Villa and Muller and did not rose (he was 94 just like Muller).

Probably Muller either has to score like a lot of goals or/and Germany become champions.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Too early to predict. In the last WC Forlán ended up as the best player of the tournament and as one of the top goalscorers together with Villa and Muller and did not rose (he was 94 just like Muller).

Probably Muller either has to score like a lot of goals or/and Germany become champions.

Forlan did not rise because of his age I feel, there is a bias with SM towards youngsters. All a young striker needs to do to rise in some cases is just lace his boots or sneeze

I do think Muller will get an increase if his form continues however, the likes of a Forlan or a Di Natale for example doing something similar they would not.

Imo there's absolutely no reason for Muller to rise soon. His performances this season were far from great and he struggled to get in Bayern's line-up. His season was not worthy of a 94 imo (not that i think he should have dropped though). He played well vs Portugal yes, but nothing extraordinary. His 3 goals: 1 penalty and 2 silly mistakes by Portugal defenders and goalkeeper. Imo he would need to perform amazingly well, score a lot of goals and help Germany to win WC to have a chance to rise. Otherwise no reason for it really.

Regarding Ricardo Rodriguez, i also believe it's really too soon to be thinking in another rise for him. He will probably get it at some point next season though, if he keeps performing well and Wolfsburg does decent ofc.

Imo there's absolutely no reason for Muller to rise soon. His performances this season were far from great and he struggled to get in Bayern's line-up. His season was not worthy of a 94 imo (not that i think he should have dropped though). He played well vs Portugal yes' date=' but nothing extraordinary. His 3 goals: 1 penalty and 2 silly mistakes by Portugal defenders and goalkeeper. Imo he would need to perform amazingly well, score a lot of goals and help Germany to win WC to have a chance to rise. Otherwise no reason for it really.

Regarding Ricardo Rodriguez, i also believe it's really too soon to be thinking in another rise for him. He will probably get it at some point next season though, if he keeps performing well and Wolfsburg does decent ofc.[/quote']

Agree with Rodriguez. Also agree with what you said abpout Muller especially reagrding his 3 goals. however, if he can amass a tally of 7+ goals, statistics rule unfortunately and i think he could see a rise, if germany can make MINIMUM semi-finals and he can score as stated 7 goals.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Decent player? He's a top talent' date=' one of the best german talents, maybe the best.[/quote']

He's a decent player he's done nothing to warrent a tag of top talent but there is potential but still done nowt lol.