Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

yh i know weird stuff he moved.

not really weird' date=' its the RB Leipzig juggernaut rolling on towards the Bundeliga

"Rani rose through all of our youth sides to become a Bundesliga player with us," said Stuttgart's sporting director Fredi Bobic. "However, we have a very stiff competition for places in our midfield. At his new club, he will have better short and mid-term prospects for regular football and that will help him in his development. A step backwards into Bundesliga 2 should develop into a step forwards We wish him all the best."

is he still a good buy?

These words are key

;2942114']not really weird' date=' its the RB Leipzig [b']juggernaut rolling on towards the Bundeliga[/b]

Their spending will increase with each promotion, and when entering the Bundesliga they will most probably become the energy drinks marquee club.

If he can win minutes at the club you will get a steady increase year on year more likely but nothing major unless Leipzig contends for the European spots (which will eventually happen) but when is the question.

Respuesta: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Robben positioning should be changed to AM, F (RLC). I think that it happened before SM changed player's positions according to how they play for their NT and Robben has been a F© before, clearly Robben has been playing the free role for the Netherlands, appearing mostly on his ussed AM/F(L) position but also as a AM© and as a F(RLC).

Re: Odp: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Im pretty sure Pep is different...

With Thiago, Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Martinez, Gotze, Muller and Ribery in midfield as well as Hojberg, Weihrauch, Weiser, Schopf and Shaqiri on the fringes can you honestly see Rode doing anything other than making appearances from the bench now and again. May be the odd start but by in large his appearances will be from the bench.

Even if Kroos and Shaqiri leave as has been rumoured there is still a lot of talent in Rode's way to get a starting spot.

Dante for my Sven Bender and Aubameyang. Is this a good deal? What's Sven and Auba's peak in your opinion? I'm thinking both could get 92 in the future but not much more than that? Both Auba and Sven have lack of playing concerns for me. Dante would play more!

Dante for my Sven Bender and Aubameyang. Is this a good deal? What's Sven and Auba's peak in your opinion? I'm thinking both could get 92 in the future but not much more than that? Both Auba and Sven have lack of playing concerns for me. Dante would play more!

Worst. Deal. Ever.

Dante has peaked, and won't keep his current rating for too long anymore.

Bender and Aubameyang are likely to be 92's one day.

Keep your players

Opinions on Niklas Sule?

Young good player keep him he will rise more next season

Keep your players

Young good player keep him he will rise more next season

Worst. Deal. Ever.

Dante has peaked' date=' and won't keep his current rating for too long anymore.

Bender and Aubameyang are likely to be 92's one day.[/quote']

Thanks for the help guys. Was thinking I should keep them but don't watch any Bundesliga football so always good to have a helping hand ;-)

Hey Guys,

I'm having a squad clearout and I need help with knowing who will rise/drop in order to know who to keep/sell. Any help will be really appreciated.

a)Roberto Firmino

b)Niklas Stark

c)Lukas Raeder

d)Sead Kolasinac

e)Matthias Ginter

f)Kaan Ayhan

g)Marian Sarr

h)Erik Durm

i)Maxmillian Arnold

j)Milos Jojic

k)Leroy Sane

l)Adrian Ramos

m)Timo Werner

Thanks in advance

Re: Odp: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Oh God' date=' what Shaqiri has to do with Rode's future? They play in totally different positions.[/quote']

Oh God, means Rode will obviously start then :rolleyes:

Non of Bayerns midfielders have set positions bar maybe Schweinsteiger.

Hey Guys' date='

I'm having a squad clearout and I need help with knowing who will rise/drop in order to know who to keep/sell. Any help will be really appreciated.

a)Roberto Firmino

b)Niklas Stark

c)Lukas Raeder

d)Sead Kolasinac

e)Matthias Ginter

f)Kaan Ayhan

g)Marian Sarr

h)Erik Durm

i)Maxmillian Arnold

j)Milos Jojic

k)Leroy Sane

l)Adrian Ramos

m)Timo Werner

Thanks in advance[/quote']

I would keep: Firmino, Kolasinac, Ginter, Durm, Arnold, Jojic, Ramos and Werner.

If that needs to be thinned out even further, Kolasinac and Ramos out.