Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

What are the prospects of Durm and Jojic for the new season?

durm will rise faster' date=' maybe will get 88-89 in december evaluation,

i bet he will take schmelzer position next season,

jojic is so-so i think,

Next Bayern player to rise?

lahm have 50-50 rising to 96 in the next evaluation i think

after that december, maybe juan bernat, thiago alcantara, pierre hojberg,

what is the potential of leon goretzka?

rise to 88 or 89 in december evaluation, he is a very good player!

Next Bayern player to rise?

Boateng 100%

Lahm 35/65

No one else until we see action' date=' but Martinez and Thiago are the lower rated regular kind of players so expect they are a good chance this season. Rode bernat and Shaqiri all could if they break in. the rest are all Rated in accordance with bayerns avg, so the likes of Ribery, lewa, Alaba etc need to have very special years to get rises

What are the prospects of Durm and Jojic for the new season?

Durm will be 88 by mid season. Depends on Schmelzer really.

Durm will be 88 by mid season.

This is why Cam is part of the justice league. ;)

89 next evaluation for crying out loud!!!

He got a very VERY generous +3 to 87 for 1380 league minutes.

He hasn't played obviously since his last rise and sitting on the bench for Germanys entire World Cup guarantees him a +2?

Schmelzer and Piszczek are going to be the starts when fit so he will prob find himsef an irregular starter again.

This is why Cam is part of the justice league. ;)

89 next evaluation for crying out loud!!!

He got a very VERY generous +3 to 87 for 1380 league minutes.

He hasn't played obviously since his last rise and sitting on the bench for Germanys entire World Cup guarantees him a +2?

Schmelzer and Piszczek are going to be the starts when fit so he will prob find himsef an irregular starter again.

I wouldn't call it "very generous", as the minutes he played he did a much better job than Schmelzer had done previously. And bearing that in mind, I don't really see him play second fiddle again (at least not for that LB spot).

And in that case, I'd say an 88-89 is a possibility, but like you say, only in the mid-term evaluations, and obviously taking into account that he keeps up his current form.

Even though my opinion might be unpopular on here, I think a fit Schmelzer is better than Durm at LB, at least at the moment.

Yes, some of Durm's performances last season have been very good, but he's also had a few bad games, and he also had Großkreutz in front of him who helps out a lot defensively.

Yes, Schmelzer hasn't been as good last season as he can be, but he struggled with minor to medium injuries for large parts of the season, and he often played behind Reus, who isn't as defensive-minded as Großkreutz obviously.

I'll say that Schmelzer will play a lot more games than Durm next season as long as both are ready to play.

Should I sell Niko Giesselmann now that Greuther Furth were not promoted last season? I bought him whrn the club was in the 3 place with a high possibility to get promoted. Thanks in advance :)

He should still be in for a good rise to a low 80's rating (~82-84 I'd say) nonetheless, the only question is when will SM check the 2. Bundesliga, or whether they will rerate him seperately. I'd say you should still keep hold of him, the increase in value after his rise should make up for his wages even if it takes another half a year...

thiago alcantara or henrik mkhitaryan?

who do u think will rise faster?

thiago will play major role in bayern after kroos movement,

while henrik was not in his performance last year, but he now can play at wing, which will give klopp better option to attack

so who will u choose?

thiago alcantara or henrik mkhitaryan?

who do u think will rise faster?

thiago will play major role in bayern after kroos movement' date='

while henrik was not in his performance last year, but he now can play at wing, which will give klopp better option to attack

so who will u choose?[/quote']

Definitely Thiago. He is the only real replacement for Kroos and being Guardiola's golden boy doesn't really make the situation any better for the others.