Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Chance of 93 is as low as 10% imo' date=' he wont be getting it.[/quote']

I feel inclined to agree... but with Lamela jumping straght to 90, Bonucci getting a +2 etc... One can never be too sure. Especially as he just finished this term on a hat trick.

I feel inclined to agree... but with Lamela jumping straght to 90' date=' Bonucci getting a +2 etc... One can never be too sure. Especially as he just finished this term on a hat trick.[/quote']

Lamela is lower rated though. It's all well and good pointing to players rated lower, it's easier for them to make the +2 jump.

I feel inclined to agree... but with Lamela jumping straght to 90' date=' Bonucci getting a +2 etc... One can never be too sure. Especially as he just finished this term on a hat trick.[/quote']

I know, that is true, but they were lower in rating to begin with. He has a small chance, one cannot be too sure like you said.

Boas you wizard.

Lamela is lower rated though. It's all well and good pointing to players rated lower' date=' it's easier for them to make the +2 jump.[/quote']

Ok then...

There are higher rated examples such as Ozil who rose from 91 to 93 and Busquets who did the same.

None were expecting those at the time.

Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Yes' date=' he has been injured I think.

[/quote']

Yeah he was mate. Needs to get back to first choice though as he wasn't playing very well. BMG have gone to 1 upfront with Herrmann just behind and Rupp on the right so it could be tough for him

Thanks guys :) I added rep to you

I really hope Dortmund's players all increase. I am tired of seeing all the BPL teams with overrated players rated higher than players in other leagues. For the past few years, BPL teams have been destroyed by the likes of Atletico Madrid, Bilbao, Dortmund, even FC Basel, and the list goes on and on but still those non-BPL teams are rated much lower. The pro BPL bias needs to be erased in this game. OK my rant is over.

I really hope Dortmund's players all increase. I am tired of seeing all the BPL teams with overrated players rated higher than players in other leagues. For the past few years' date=' BPL teams have been destroyed by the likes of Atletico Madrid, Bilbao, Dortmund, even FC Basel, and the list goes on and on but still those non-BPL teams are rated much lower. The pro BPL bias needs to be erased in this game. OK my rant is over.[/quote']

Just because they have been beaten by them teams it doesn't make them better, nor does it mean they have better players necessarily either. That's like saying because Bradford beat Arsenal they have better players, when it's simply just not the case. The BPL is the best league, and that's that.

I really hope Dortmund's players all increase. I am tired of seeing all the BPL teams with overrated players rated higher than players in other leagues. For the past few years' date=' BPL teams have been destroyed by the likes of Atletico Madrid, Bilbao, Dortmund, even FC Basel, and the list goes on and on but still those non-BPL teams are rated much lower. The pro BPL bias needs to be erased in this game. OK my rant is over.[/quote']

hate to break it to you chad but SM annouced that there will be no more changes ever so we are stuck with these im afraid....

SERIOUSLY, NO THEY HAVENT, BUT THANKS FOR STATING THE OBVIOUS WE ALL KNOW..

Timm KLOSE is down for a +1 to 86, i read though he is one of the most impressive CBs so far this season.

any truth behind that Bundesliga heads? - considering Nürnbergs' lowly position, they have the 6th best goals against stat...

*just saw,Freiburg are the 2nd meanest defence! :eek:

Just because they have been beaten by them teams it doesn't make them better' date=' nor does it mean they have better players necessarily either. That's like saying because Bradford beat Arsenal they have better players, when it's simply just not the case. The BPL is the best league, and that's that.[/quote']

Sorry, you are wrong and that is that.:)

Let me table the question in unambiguous terms. How the whoopdee doo is Van der Vaart playing at Hamburg. Is he good or is he not very good?

Sorry but your attempt at Tottenham Hotspur was laughable so I assumed you were trying to be funny.

VDV has been his usual injury prone self and will envitably drop