Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Both Boa and Sokratis should rise

Boa 92 Sokratis 91

and Toprak 90 deserved too

i think boa 92' date=' sokratis 90 & toprak 90, but maybe toprak just will rise in december

should I buy Gundogen , will he drop

this one is confusing, if he recover, he will compete with many competitors, if u can buy anyone better, then do it

Persik Kediri indeed with a very important 3:1 win today against Persita Tangerang in the Indonesian Super League. Must have been a cracking match. Congratulations on your team winning. Guessed you more for a Semen Pedang supporter tbh.

so, i cant be a dortmund fans if im asian, dont be racist please, its so annoying

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Badstuber? Will play? Or will stay on bench?

I need to choose between him and bender Lars' date=' any suggestions?[/quote']

Pep seems rate him very highly,he certainly more suitable to play in Pep style rather than Dante and with Javi Martinez out for long time,i think he'll be regular.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Pep seems rate him very highly' date='he certainly more suitable to play in Pep style rather than Dante and with Javi Martinez out for long time,i think he'll be regular.[/quote']

Cheers mate, before the injury which was his potential?

Guys, I need a bit of help.

I'm currently a 5th division side with a 400k budget and potential 1.1m player to trade and I'm looking for a CB badly. Minimum 77, ideally 78+ and priced around 1.1m who certain to rise in the near future. I was thinking Marian Sarr (1.4m), but I was ideally looking for someone a tad cheaper and liklihood to rise sooner.

I don't mind which league, can be 2.Bundesliga or even 3.Liga, heck it doesn't even have to be Germany, but I thought I'd post it here as it's what I know best and could generate a decent discussion.

Thanks in advance.

so' date=' anyone watched bayern match yesterday,

badstuber played well i think, do u think pep will use him as regular as his 3-4-3 formation?

who is gianluca gaudino? pep prefer him over hojbjerg :confused::confused:[/quote']

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=170500

This should help you with Gaudino mate, snap him up in your game worlds, will be a star. Pep doesn't necessarily prefer him to Højbjerg, just that Pep has mainly played Højbjerg in a wider role this preseason.

How likely is it for Giulio Donati to ever hit 90? And is he mainly playing Rb?

Imo never ' date=' he simply doesn't have the talent to go that high , they strated Jedvaj in front of him who is just 18 ...

ideas on Robin Knoche?

And will Leno rise to 90 anytime soon?

Knoche was huge last season , he will develope in to a great CB probably 89 at the end of this season .

Leno should raise this time , he play in CL and this season will be a good one for Bayer ,they finaly have a good manager .