Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

I already asked this in a different thread but the opinions were evenly divided and so I thought that I should also ask you guys - who should I get' date=' Shaqiri or Volland? Even if Shaqiri may rise to 90+ a little sooner, does Volland have the better long-term potential?[/quote']

Volland is the only German striker.

He is the only one who can take up the Klose role IMO

I wonder how many goals Muller has scored in the World Cup yet he has only played in 2 of them.....

Agreed with Machines' date=' Volland is a winger..

and I didn't say Klose Jesse, I said Kruse, he plays for Monchengladbach

[/font']

I wonder how many goals Muller has scored in the World Cup yet he has only played in 2 of them.....

Agreed with Machines' date=' Volland is a winger..

and I didn't say Klose Jesse, I said Kruse, he plays for Monchengladbach

[/font']

Kruse is OK. Like to see him shine, staying at Mochengladbach is gonna be hard to be great.

EDIT: Nice job editing your post -.-

not like he can rise there....

If he can do excellent and form a partnership with Rossi he could... but he'd need a trophy to persuade the idiots at SW to rise him to 92..

remember Valero' date=' Cuadrado are also at the club, they are pretty good, they were Cup Finalists last season until some brilliance of Insigne stopped them from winning it[/font']

Alonso to sign for Bayern Munich thats going to be one massively congested midfield

Personally love the signing, one of the best passers in his generation, Kroos was the main distributor for Bayern, and he's gone. Only other player who can play that role is Thiago, and he's been injured. But will be interesting after Schweini and Thiago return, as well as the emergence of Gaudino and the already forgotten Sebastian Rode.

Personally love the signing' date=' one of the best passers in his generation, Kroos was the main distributor for Bayern, and he's gone. Only other player who can play that role is Thiago, and he's been injured. But will be interesting after Schweini and Thiago return, as well as the emergence of Gaudino and the already forgotten Sebastian Rode.[/quote']

bayern are very wise, got benatia and alonso with very cheap price i should say,

i wonder what barcelona thinking about, signing vermalean and mathieu with very high price

If he can do excellent and form a partnership with Rossi he could... but he'd need a trophy to persuade the idiots at SW to rise him to 92..

remember Valero' date=' Cuadrado are also at the club, they are pretty good, they were Cup Finalists last season until some brilliance of Insigne stopped them from winning it[/font']

Gomez is already 92, back fit and back in the Germany NT, his 92 rating should be safe this season.

Branimir Hrgota has had a decent pre-season, lots of starts and a bundle of goals including 5 already in the Europa league over the two games played, he also scored a brace in the Pokal and has earned a call-up to the Sweden NT for the next two games, he has yet to score in the Bundi this season but has started both games, with a bit of luck he can hopefully cement himself a starting spot, you would expect he will be on the rise this season, he made 25+ substitute appearances last season.

Any info on how talented Sallahi is (Bayern).

He made a start for them at the end of last season, 13 starts in the B team last year and 6 starts in the B team this year. Will he get more chances in the first team this year and is he someone I should definately keep/sign in other GWs?

Also will playing in the B team result in another rise?