Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Any info on how talented Sallahi is (Bayern).

He made a start for them at the end of last season' date=' 13 starts in the B team last year and 6 starts in the B team this year. Will he get more chances in the first team this year and is he someone I should definately keep/sign in other GWs?

Also will playing in the B team result in another rise?[/quote']

Sallahi is a tricky one, played in an attacking position with FCBII, but then made his one start for the first team at left back last year. He is very talented which is obvious if you watch him, but I find it very hard for him to get a game now with the signings of Rode, Xabi Alonso, and Bernat and the emergence of Gaudino in midfield. See how he develops again this year before making a decision.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Philipp Max was added to the DB today. Don't know why it took so long, made his debut for Schalke in March against Dortmund of all teams. Now at Karlsruhe, he is rated 87 at the ripe age of 20. Normally plays left back, loves to get up and down the field, has talent in him, just too much competition at Schalke.

Another clean sheet for Wimmer.

Sick.

mate why are you so "crazy" about Wimmer? :o

He got a deserved juicy rise at the end of 2.Bundesliga. Now you want him to rise already after only 3 matches in Bundesliga? (and you're mentioning him since the 1st match of the season i think) xD He will rise when Bundesliga gets reviewed, no reason to rise him alone at this point. Take it easy :P

:P

his rise was well deserved but it came very late.. if it came earlier he would be a deserved 85/86 now, he is fantastic mate, i moan a lot about the ratings, but sometimes players need those instant rises to reflect their current ability

im just a huge Wimmer fan! Horn is unreal too though, :)

:P

his rise was well deserved but it came very late.. if it came earlier he would be a deserved 85/86 now' date=' he is fantastic mate, i moan a lot about the ratings, but sometimes players need those instant rises to reflect their current ability

im just a huge Wimmer fan! Horn is unreal too though, :)[/quote']

fair enough mate, but usually players don't reach that ratings in only one year at a secondary division. He will get there now though.

What about Stefan Bell, do you know him? Have you watched him? What would you say about his potential? I'm buying him for 6.1M in the best setup in the world EC 7046 :P and i would like to know more about him. I believe his +1 last time was a little short, and i'm guessing he will get a +2 in the next German Review. I think he's a good signing. Phil and Timesle, if you guys are around i would like to know your opinion too. Cheers.

fair enough mate' date=' but usually players don't reach that ratings in only one year at a secondary division. He will get there now though.

What about [b']Stefan Bell[/b], do you know him? Have you watched him? What would you say about his potential? I'm buying him for 6.1M in the best setup in the world EC 7046 :P and i would like to know more about him. I believe his +1 last time was a little short, and i'm guessing he will get a +2 in the next German Review. I think he's a good signing. Phil and Timesle, if you guys are around i would like to know your opinion too. Cheers.

Phil & Timesle passed away from boredom at answering peoples questions but before they did on their death bed they both agreed to pass the torch onto MiaSanMia.

Phil & Timesle passed away from boredom at answering peoples questions but before they did on their death bed they both agreed to pass the torch onto MiaSanMia.

ahah, i guess :P But Phil posted in here like one month ago, so there's still life in him :P But i would like to know MiaSanMia opinion then. Or anyone that follows Mainz closely, that would be sweet B)

Yep, there's still life on me, it's more the forum that appears dead to me ;)

And I've usually got more important things to do now, oh I miss the student life...

Regarding Bell, he looked really promising at youth stage, but then stalled in his development a few years ago. Still became a decent mid-table Bundesliga club CB, but not much more than that IMO. Still better than Kirchhoff though ;)

Yep' date=' there's still life on me, it's more the forum that appears dead to me ;)

And I've usually got more important things to do now, oh I miss the student life...

Regarding Bell, he looked really promising at youth stage, but then stalled in his development a few years ago. Still became a decent mid-table Bundesliga club CB, but not much more than that IMO. Still better than Kirchhoff though ;)[/quote']

ahah, thanks mate! He's good enough for my team then! B) He should reach 87/88 easily in short/medium term right? Even if he probably wont go much further after. Cheers.

ahah' date=' thanks mate! He's good enough for my team then! B) He should reach 87/88 easily in short/medium term right? Even if he probably wont go much further after. Cheers.[/quote']

I would rate him a little higher than Phil (hi Phil) - i think Bell should have been 86/87 last time out, so was surprised with his measly +1

i really like him though, ony just turned 23 too so still improving (him and Woscheid could be interesting partnership!)Kempf should be picked up by anyone who doesnt have him too.

I would rate him a little higher than Phil (hi Phil) - i think Bell should have been 86/87 last time out' date=' so was surprised with his measly +1

i really like him though, ony just turned 23 too so still improving (him and Woscheid could be interesting partnership!)Kempf should be picked up by anyone who doesnt have him too.[/quote']

That's great mate! :D Now that he's part of my team, i can only expect him to be class, eheh B) Yeah, Kempf is a great talent, i saw him in U19 European Championship Final, where Germany beat Portugal 1-0 and won the trophy, and he played very well. Cheers!