Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

A slightly trickier one. In the Bayern II squad whos worth keeping and who isnt going to make the grade anytime soon (this extends to anyone who could cut it at a decent non-Bayern Bundesliga club)

Specifically from:

Markoutz

Lucic

Fisher

Paul

Ribery

Strieder

Gortler

Kurt

Sallahi

Koussou

Wegkamp

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

One of the Best midfielder in world!!:D:D:D:D:eek:
What he usually does.That's why Bayern's damn good and almost impossible to beat.Whenever their game doesn't work' date='they got Neuer to save their asses.He really should take the Ballon D'or home,instead of the baby crying girl.[/quote']

I assumed he'd done a 60 yard dash then done something crazy because of that comment, seen the double save.