Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

If I was going to sell one of them' date=' which should I sell out of Lars Bender and Ilkay Gundogan? I'm not desperate position-wise/money-wise but I plan on replacing one of them with Thiago.[/quote']

You like taking risks don't you ? I guess you have Rossi in mind, in case you don't get Thiago ? :D

Anyway, I'll keep Gundogan.He's put his injury behind him, he looks fresh and ready to continue from where he started whilst Bender has limited abilities so my opinion is, keep Ilkay B).

Ive been looking for a young attacker for my one side. I was planning on Volland but hes a bit too expensive for the cash I have. Ive was looking at Lasogga, Bittencourt, Werner and Bellarabi.

Who should i go for? Ideally I want someone who can play CF (I know Bittencourt doesnt fit this) Ive had a look at their stats but dont watch Budnesliga so dont know how good these guys can be.

Lasogga is what Im looking for age and rating wise but his stats are dire. Bittencourt young but not a CF, Werner is young, talented but rated lower than what I want. Bellarabi is older than I want, rated lower than what I want but set for a rise. Who do i go for?

Also how good is Mitchell Weiser?

Ive been looking for a young attacker for my one side. I was planning on Volland but hes a bit too expensive for the cash I have. Ive was looking at Lasogga' date=' Bittencourt, Werner and Bellarabi.

Who should i go for? Ideally I want someone who can play CF (I know Bittencourt doesnt fit this) Ive had a look at their stats but dont watch Budnesliga so dont know how good these guys can be.

Lasogga is what Im looking for age and rating wise but his stats are dire. Bittencourt young but not a CF, Werner is young, talented but rated lower than what I want. Bellarabi is older than I want, rated lower than what I want but set for a rise. Who do i go for?[/quote']

Lasogga is the only real CF from that list i believe. The others are mainly ofensive midfielders/wingers, so there's a chance they may lose CF position in future i'm afraid. Lasogga's rating is safe, but no a chance of a rise atm. Bellarabi is the one to buy i guess, he will probably be higher rated than Lasogga at the end of the season. He will be an 87 in no time, and possibly an 89 at the end of the season if he continues to perform. Bayer is in great shape this year and Bellarabi is playing very well. Another pro is his price atm, he's a bargain for his quality and potential.

Bayer is in great shape this year...

Leverkusen only won 1 of their last 6 league games. They have 8 points less in the league compared to the same time last year.

They have narrowly avoided going out in the German Cup against 3rd div Chemnitz after an incredibly lucky penalty shoot-out win.

I wouldn't exactly class their season so far as being in great shape. They have played brilliant in their first 3 or 4 games this season and have been dreadful ever since.

And yes, go for Bellarabi.

Leverkusen only won 1 of their last 6 league games. They have 8 points less in the league compared to the same time last year.

They have narrowly avoided going out in the German Cup against 3rd div Chemnitz after an incredibly lucky penalty shoot-out win.

I wouldn't exactly class their season so far as being in great shape. They have played brilliant in their first 3 or 4 games this season and have been dreadful ever since.

And yes' date=' go for Bellarabi.[/quote']

Even though they could be doing a little better in the league, they still sit 6th, which is not dreadful, and yes they only won one of their last 6 matches in the league, but they only lost one too. They're being absolutely brilliant in Champions League, i'm enjoying their football a lot, which never happened in the previous seasons, they were actually a pretty boring team. Completely different this year. This new manager is very good and they have everything to finish top 3 in the league and maybe reach quarter finals of CL imo.

Thanks for such helpful replies.

Also was missed in my post but how good is Mitchell Weise? Any chance of breaking into Bayern anytime soon or becoming a starter at another Bundesliga club? If I need some cash is he worth selling?

Also on Holger Badstuber, is he worth keeping or selling?

Thanks for such helpful replies.

Also was missed in my post but how good is Mitchell Weise? Any chance of breaking into Bayern anytime soon or becoming a starter at another Bundesliga club? If I need some cash is he worth selling?

Also on Holger Badstuber' date=' is he worth keeping or selling?[/quote']

In my opinion Badstuber is a must sell, he's out for too long now and he'll be for much longer, i think they might drop him.

In my opinion Badstuber is a must sell' date=' he's out for too long now and he'll be for much longer, i think they might drop him.[/quote']

I've kept him as long as I dared but I didn't know whether to get rid of him or Sakho, and there ain't that many other options. Is Toprak a cert to rise?

volland - as a result of hoffenheim form and his reputation can hit the 90 in the next changes?

plus curios about Max Arnold was considered as a must keep player with german NT fuutre ahead of him but if you look on him on WHOSCORED.COM he looks no where near there