Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

yes there is. 92 for a 31 rated player might seem a little too high to SM/SW' date=' even though he has been playing regularly and in the CL. Personally I would keep him at 92 for now and decide when the season ends.[/quote']

Thanks, I was considering buying him.

Must spread it around before giving it to you again.

yes there is. 92 for a 31 rated player might seem a little too high to SM/SW' date=' even though he has been playing regularly and in the CL. Personally I would keep him at 92 for now and decide when the season ends.[/quote']

Thats not a reason to drop him. Stil scoring for Schalke in League and CL, and scoring for Holland still. Would be very surprised if he dropped.

Thats not a reason to drop him. Stil scoring for Schalke in League and CL' date=' and scoring for Holland still. Would be very surprised if he dropped.[/quote']

I understand it is a poor reason to drop him, I would not drop him either, but I have seen SM/SW drop ratings because of the player's age. Tevez and Terry for instances.

I understand it is a poor reason to drop him' date=' I would not drop him either, but I have seen SM/SW drop ratings because of the player's age. Tevez and Terry for instances.[/quote']

Tevez dropped mainly because of the CL game against Bayern and getting dropped by City for 6-7 months aswell as being dropped by Argentina (Only just got recalled last week after 3 years away from NT). Was also only 27 yrs old too when dropped so age not factor.

Terry did have a poor run and didnt play much either when he dropped so kinda desered too (Aswell as retiring from England NT). Although dropping twice in six months was a bit harsh and really deserves 92 after last season and so far this campaign.

Age seems to play a factor more in rising usually then dropping (Shouldnt have any factor really). Only Pirlo after Euro 2012 is the notable 90+ riser who was over 32/33.

volland - as a result of hoffenheim form and his reputation can hit the 90 in the next changes?

plus curios about Max Arnold was considered as a must keep player with german NT fuutre ahead of him but if you look on him on WHOSCORED.COM he looks no where near there

anyone? help ;)

100% no. Nordtveit hasn't been playing well this season and he's not even a guaranteed starter. Kruse' date=' Hahn, Xhaka, Kramer and Korb are likely risers. Kruse, Hahn and Kramer deserve an +2 imo, but knowing sm, they'll only get an +1.[/quote']

I do not know why you believe Max Kruse deserves to be a 91...

It's too early for Firmino's rise?

No' date=' goal for debut on Brazil, expect a rise.

Should I sell Julian Draxler? Maybe get Son?

1000x no, draxler, even when hurt, is still too valuable to let go...

SOKRATIS' date=' Papastathopoulos next 90+? will he get at least +1 this review?

SÜLE, Niklas future 90 ? worth keeping?

KORB, Julian worth keeping ? will rise?

ÖZTUNALI, Levin worth of keeping any rise for him?

WEGKAMP, Gerrit will he ever play for bayern 1st team?[/quote']

All worth keeping, and I watch the Bayern 2nd team quite a bit, Wegkamp is very impressive, but still lacks a true understanding of the game for a center forward. Sokratis does have a chance to rise, but it is not for certain.

SOKRATIS' date=' Papastathopoulos next 90+? will he get at least +1 this review?

SÜLE, Niklas future 90 ? worth keeping?

KORB, Julian worth keeping ? will rise?

ÖZTUNALI, Levin worth of keeping any rise for him?

WEGKAMP, Gerrit will he ever play for bayern 1st team?[/quote']

Sokratis should have risen last review, it was scandalous that he didn't!

Sule can at least reach 88 I think, maybe even by the end of the season.

Korb will probably get a +2 next review.

Not sure about the other two, though Wegkamp is top scorer of Bayern II with 10 in 19.