Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

I sold Draxler in a forum filled GW (7777) For £3.0M and Kevin DE BRUYNE and Ezequiel MUÑOZ' date=' Draxler I think will turn out to be another Jack Wilshere, over-hyped with an extra splashing of injury proneness.[/quote']

Just that he was hyped for a reason unlike Wilshere.

What Dortmund players should I flog?

Can see Schmelzer dropping quite easily' date=' think Subotic is safe due to his injury, but what about Hummels, Pizsczek, Bender, Sahin, Grosskreutz (he's dire!) or Mkhitaryan?[/quote']

Why would Schmelzer drop?He has struggled for years to get that deserved 91.A bad first half of season doesn't mean that we have to drop the entire team for god's sake.He just came back and he's done okay actually.Y-day he was good and even been the captain.

Hummels would've deserved a rise if Dortmund would have done better in Bundesliga.He's simply the best center back in the world.Nobody ever would pull out what he did against Hoffe at that free kick.Astonishing!

Piszczek,despite Dortmund's poor form,been one of the better performers this season.When we were losing game after game he was running up and down,defending,attacking and giving his best.No reason to drop.

Sven has absolutely no reason to drop either.Sahin just returned from injury last night.Grosskreutz isn't dire.He's just in a very bad form.He's been excellent untill the game against Arsenal.That was his last good game,since then he's been dire indeed.He's a hard worker who plays with the heart and giving everything.Solid 90 forever probably?

Mkhitaryan..Gosh.He's an amazingly talented player.If he could get Reus' finishing boots he'd just be the best player in the squad.The way he gets past players,the way he dribbles but his last touch is simply worse than Heskey's for God's sake.Last night when he finally managed to shoot on target,Proto had a great,great night and saved almost everything.I think that he needs a goal to boost his confindence in front of the goal.Don't get me wrong,he's an amazing player but sometimes is very frustating to watch him.He's delightful to watch untill the last touch when he has to finish.I don't know what's going on with him when it comes to finishing.Bought him as Shakhtar's best goal scorer.He's finally in the team 100% but it's like he forgot to put that ball behind the line.There's something which goes wrong up there with his mentality.If he can improve his finishing,I'd say that he can easily be Dortmund's 2nd best player after Reus.(Excluding Hummels from the list).

Honestly,I would sell Weidenfeller.It's about time to move on for him.He's still a good keeper but he's getting old and ain't good enough on SM.Subotic wasn't that great lately.Not even close.It's beyond me how such a slow striker like Mitrovic managed to get past him every time last night.If I'd have the chance,I would sell him for the right price.I would probably sell Ramos aswell and that's it.Ramos is a good striker.He's excellent coming off the bench but nothing more so far.Immobile looked amazing last night and I think that he'll improve game by game and become what he's supposed to be here.

If I'd have the chance I would definetly buy Hummels,Reus of course,Auba,Durm and let's don't forget about Gundogan.The way he returned after more than a year without touching a ball it's just...phenomenal.He's a genius.

What Dortmund players should I flog?

Can see Schmelzer dropping quite easily' date=' think Subotic is safe due to his injury, but what about Hummels, Pizsczek, Bender, Sahin, Grosskreutz (he's dire!) or Mkhitaryan?[/quote']

I'm selling from my teams Schmelzer, Pizscz, Bender, Sahin, Gross. Just in case

Hummels, Subo and Mikh should be fine?

Astonishing!

...excellent...

He's an amazingly talented player. ...he's an amazing player...

He's excellent... ...looked amazing...

...phenomenal.He's a genius.

Ahahah' date=' priceless, best propaganda everrrrr, if i had more time, i would make a poster out of this!

If i didn't know how Bundesliga table right now and then reading Raz' post,i would've thought Dortmund is leading the table with solid 20 points lead from 2nd place

If you see the upside down, you're spot on.

What do you guys think of Durm and Ginter' date=' will they get 89 this review? I think Durm might especially because of the gametime in all competition including NT starting spot in EQ.

Oh yeah, and Leno, any chances of 90? Thanks in advance[/quote']

Tough questions! Dortmund's bad Bundesliga season, so far, makes predictions much more difficult.

Durm is certainly rising in this review (idk if it's gonna be a +1 or a +2). Ginter should stay in this review.

If I had to bet now, I'd say both will be 89, after this season is over.

Leno should already be 90 imo. I don't think he'll get there, this Winter. Probably at season end.

Tough questions! Dortmund's bad Bundesliga season' date=' so far, makes predictions much more difficult.

Durm is certainly rising in this review (idk if it's gonna be a +1 or a +2). Ginter should stay in this review.

If I had to bet now, I'd say both will be 89, after this season is over.

Leno should already be 90 imo. I don't think he'll get there, this Winter. Probably at season end.[/quote']

Thanks, i guess we will have to wait and see. But i really think Durm will get 89, Dortmund is really struggling in Bundesliga but it actually finished 1st in CL group. I did verify who's the goalkeepers with current 90 rating and almost no one is significant better than Leno, i think he will get it now.