Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

I feel Robben won't get a rise in the mid season as he had gotten a rise and a position change a months back after a successful season and wc.

I wouldn't drop Ribery either, he starting regularly and playing reasonably well for Bayern and Bayern is doing well too, so Ribery should hold on to his rating for now at least.

Hmmm, my earlier post was deleted

Lool' date=' Muller at 95 and Gotze at 94, are you serious?[/quote']

Irrespective of what rating they are now and who got there 93+ first or who should be rated higher doesn't or shouldn't come into play as both deserve a plus 1 whether both or just Gotze rises and Muller end of season. This is why it's bad to compare players especially player ratings on this game .

Pep's football machine:

Bernat 88 -> 90

Robben 95 -> 96

Gotze 93 -> 94

Muller 94 -> 95

Neuer 95 -> 96

Ribery 96 -> 95

this winter :

bernat to 89

robben' date=' gotze, muller, neuer stay

Hasnt Ginter been awful?

yes, he is not so convincing, but still a good prospect for future,

stay 88 this winter i say

Hmm' date='for how long will Bastian and Ribery keep their rating?[/quote']

i think they will keep it until end of season

they are injured besides

There is players who should skip 89 jump straight to 90 Bernat is most definitely one of them. You can't really argue and don't know what to expect whether Sm will be conservitive smart or crazy though when it comes to some leagues but I personally believe Neuer Gotze and Muller deseve plus 1s although I believe I'll win the Lottery but never put it on so make what ya will of that. :D

Pep's football machine:

Bernat 88 -> 90

Robben 95 -> 96

Gotze 93 -> 94

Muller 94 -> 95

Neuer 95 -> 96

Ribery 96 -> 95

Yeah that is just not going to happen. Only Juan Bernat will rise. Arjen Robben will definitely not rise' date=' the other three could rise, especially Manuel Neuer and Thomas Muller. But you are being over optimistic.

Philip Maximilan with +3/4?

Likely.

Sule-87?

Does he deserve it?

Probably an 86 in my opinion.

Badstuber -1 / stay?

Should drop. He's been injured for too long.