Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Time to sell Wimmer and Hector after their rises?

Keep Wimmer he's a pretty decent defender and will rise more' date=' sell Hector.

Also Vogt?

Vogt is really good this year, bigger clubs are interested for him.Can easily get a further +1/+2 rise in the next review. Obviously, I wouldn't sell him if I were you.

Was a tiny bit surprised by Howedes going to 91 not saying it isn't deserved just never thought they'd do it. I guess the Wc played a good part in it. Also 87 for Meyer was fine but now he's 88 think he'll be there for a long time unless he drops.

Was a tiny bit surprised by Howedes going to 91 not saying it isn't deserved just never thought they'd do it. I guess the Wc played a good part in it. Also 87 for Meyer was fine but now he's 88 think he'll be there for a long time unless he drops.

If Meyer is 88 then Firmino is 102 in tomorrow's rating review.

I think SM is becoming too generous this review, such like :

Digne to 89

Howedes to 91

Nainggolan to 91

Karius to 87

Manolas to 89

etc..

Dont take me wrong, majority of them are deserved the ratings,

But i didnt predict that, since last review(june), SM is quite cheap to rise players like turan, sokratis, boateng, radja and many more.

With Germany winning the World Cup and bayerns success over last 18 months are we thinking

Boateng to 93?

Gotze to 94?

Muller to 95?

Neuer to 96?

:confused::confused:

I think Boateng will just get a +1 for the moment.

Gotze imo should get to 94 at the end of the season.

I think Muller's 94 is a right fit for the moment, i still do think that while he's a pivital part of the team, he isnt as decisive as a Robben, and as such, should stay one below him. I do think he could get to 95 though, if Bayern keeps winning and he keeps playing, theres no reason to think he wont be able to rise.

Neuer imo should get to 96, but same as Gotze, might happen at the end of the season, if bayern wins stuff .

I think Boateng will just get a +1 for the moment.

Gotze imo should get to 94 at the end of the season.

I think Muller's 94 is a right fit for the moment' date=' i still do think that while he's a pivital part of the team, he isnt as decisive as a Robben, and as such, should stay one below him. I do think he could get to 95 though, if Bayern keeps winning and he keeps playing, theres no reason to think he wont be able to rise.

Neuer imo should get to 96, but same as Gotze, might happen at the end of the season, if bayern wins stuff .[/quote']

Regards Boateng...

Bayern are considered the best team in the world (arguably Madrid or Barca....) Germany walked the WC and make no mistake Boateng was a big part of that, combine both and consider that Bayern should have defenders on par ratings wise with Real and the rest he has to be a 93.. an ever present and if I remember right he went 50 games unbeaten recently?

He should have got 92 last time and we should be talking 93/94 but IMO he simply must get 93.

Sm review are so long' date=' they keep reviewing useless things.

Today, they just reviewed 40% of best players

60% are useless thing that no one will ever concern...[/quote']

Consider yourself lucky they havent closed up shop for 2 weeks over Christmas like they used to do. This may be one of the few, very few benefits of the atrocity that is SW and its system.

Consider yourself lucky they havent closed up shop for 2 weeks over Christmas like they used to do. This may be one of the few' date=' very few benefits of the atrocity that is SW and its system.[/quote']

Jesus Christ,

yeah, at least this review is not cheap like before

they change to be more generous this time, a bit too generous i should say

i know this aint a help with deals thread but Should i swap my luka modric for Xabi alonso. I am after short term results' date=' so over the next 6 months or so...[/quote']

though i think alonso will keep his 95 till 6 months,

i rather choose modric, because of the age