Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Muller and Gotze should stay with their current ratings for now, and at the end of the season if they deserve, they should rise, no way Muller deserves to be above Bale or at same rate as Fabregas just because of the trophies. Ribery should've dropped for sure.

Hojbjerg rise was too generous, 84 was enough for now, Bernat was spot on, although i think a 90 wouldn't be farfetched for a starter for Munich. Gaudino's rise was a joke, +2 to 78? what a hell was that? Especially comparing to the +4 to 82 that Coman got, with similar playtime, they both should've got 80.

That piece of donkey excrement Toprak got 90, but Bern Leno didn't? And then they rise Calhanoglu to 89, although he might be playing like one, 88 would of been fairer.

Niklas Sule didin't rise? That's the stupidest decision on Bundesliga review, they even reviewed Hoffenheim?

To all the Muller/ gotze uproar: dunno how many times this comes about, but what kind fo indication do you have that they have finished bayern yet? maybe im stupid but i have not seen them start la liga or england... Not saying there will be either, but its possible there are more Bayern changes to crawl in. always quick to the uproar.

Muller and Gotze should stay with their current ratings for now' date=' and at the end of the season if they deserve, they should rise, no way Muller deserves to be above Bale or at same rate as Fabregas just because of the trophies. Ribery should've dropped for sure.

Hojbjerg rise was too generous, 84 was enough for now, Bernat was spot on, although i think a 90 wouldn't be farfetched for a starter for Munich. Gaudino's rise was a joke, +2 to 78? what a hell was that? Especially comparing to the +4 to 82 that Coman got, with similar playtime, they both should've got 80.

That piece of donkey excrement Toprak got 90, but Bern Leno didn't? And then they rise Calhanoglu to 89, although he might be playing like one, 88 would of been fairer.

Niklas Sule didin't rise? That's the stupidest decision on Bundesliga review, they even reviewed Hoffenheim?[/quote']

thats a good point, they seem to skip hoffenheim,

Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Kingsley COMAN rise to 82 (+5) with only 207 minutes in Serie A

Gianluca GAUDINO rise to 78 (+2) with 145 minutes in Bundesliga + 90 minutes in Liga Pokal + 73 minutes in Champions League (total 308 mins)

Muller and Gotze both absolutely deserve +1. Pizarro should drop (he can return in his former club, Alianza Lima). I don't think that SM has finished Bundesliga and started Premier League, just change role for Sterling and Carrick.

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Kingsley COMAN rise to 82 (+5) with only 207 minutes in Serie A

Gianluca GAUDINO rise to 78 (+2) with 145 minutes in Bundesliga + 90 minutes in Liga Pokal + 73 minutes in Champions League (total 308 mins)

Coman is a real talent :Dawait abuse from Gaudino fanboys

To all the Muller/ gotze uproar: dunno how many times this comes about' date=' but what kind fo indication do you have that they have finished bayern yet? maybe im stupid but i have not seen them start la liga or england... Not saying there will be either, but its possible there are more Bayern changes to crawl in. always quick to the uproar.[/quote']

Raheem Sterling positional change. Started England Review ?

Muller and Gotze should stay with their current ratings for now' date=' and at the end of the season if they deserve, they should rise, no way Muller deserves to be above Bale or at same rate as Fabregas just because of the trophies. Ribery should've dropped for sure.

Niklas Sule didin't rise? That's the stupidest decision on Bundesliga review, they even reviewed Hoffenheim?[/quote']

You have to be kidding right ?

Fabregas got 95 at Arsenal for winning absolute nothing. He was a passenger during his stay at Barcelona. Regardless of the Barcelona esqu possession game Arsenal played at that time, 95 is generous for a player who didn't win any major trophy.

Granted he played a prominent role in Euro 2012 and the respective WC win, but he in comparison to Muller and Bale he didn't achieve anything at club level to warrant such a rating.

Muller on the other hand has been an important cog in a Bayern side that has

been to 3 Champions League Finals in the last year, a treble winning side followed by a domestic double, coupled with the fact he won the golden boot at 2010 World while picking up the Silver Boot in 2014 as Germany won the World Cup.

He deserves his 95.

Bale on the other hand had it not been for injuries this season, could have also staked a strong claim for 95. In his first season he won the double, the Champions League and the Spanish Cup, scoring in both finals.

In regards to Gotze, over the past two seasons he has been better than Ozil both in terms of contribution and silverware. Personally think Ozil should be dropping to 93 because he has been very average, particularly in comparison to Gotze. 94 or 93 Gotze should be equal to Ozil.

Raheem Sterling positional change. Started England Review ?

Could well be... Carrick had a positional change too so could be an indicator...

I'm not a big fan of the positional changes, though Sterling could well be argued because he may well end up playing there often, but Carrick was only covering CB for 3-4 games as players were injured...

A bit much to give him a CB position based on that :confused:

You have to be kidding right ?

Fabregas got 95 at Arsenal for winning absolute nothing. He was a passenger during his stay at Barcelona. Regardless of the Barcelona esqu possession game Arsenal played at that time' date=' 95 is generous for a player who didn't win any major trophy.[/b']

Granted he played a prominent role in Euro 2012 and the respective WC win, but he in comparison to Muller and Bale he didn't achieve anything at club level to warrant such a rating.

Muller on the other hand has been an important cog in a Bayern side that has

been to 3 Champions League Finals in the last year, a treble winning side followed by a domestic double, coupled with the fact he won the golden boot at 2010 World while picking up the Silver Boot in 2014 as Germany won the World Cup.

He deserves his 95.

Bale on the other hand had it not been for injuries this season, could have also staked a strong claim for 95. In his first season he won the double, the Champions League and the Spanish Cup, scoring in both finals.

In regards to Gotze, over the past two seasons he has been better than Ozil both in terms of contribution and silverware. Personally think Ozil should be dropping to 93 because he has been very average, particularly in comparison to Gotze. 94 or 93 Gotze should be equal to Ozil.

Just tell me one thing, do you think before writing something?

Because that, by far, has been one of the stupidest things I've read for a while.

Just tell me one thing' date=' do you think before writing something?

Because that, by far, has been one of the stupidest things I've read for a while.[/quote']

I am speaking based upon fact not opinion. Fabregas didn't win a single major honor to warrant such a high rating apart from an FA cup win at Arsenal. Nor did he lead a title charge at Arsenal to push them close to the summit.

Went to Barcelona won a La Liga title but wasn't able to cement a starting place.

National team performances aside, he is very lucky to have got 95 at Arsenal where there have been many players who have had to bust their backsides and accumulate a lot of silverware to reach 95.

Robben, Sniejder, Yaya Toure, Schweinstieger come to mind. These players had to achieve a lot more than Fabregas to reach that 95.

I am not slating Fabregas, but to suggest Muller doesn't deserve to be EQUAL with him is pretty ridiculous.

I am speaking based upon fact not opinion. Fabregas didn't win a single major honor to warrant such a high rating apart from an FA cup win at Arsenal. Nor did he lead a title charge at Arsenal to push them close to the summit.

Went to Barcelona won a La Liga title but wasn't able to cement a starting place.

National team performances aside' date=' he is very lucky to have got 95 at Arsenal where there have been many players who have had to bust their backsides and accumulate a lot of silverware to reach 95.

Robben, Sniejder, Yaya Toure, Schweinstieger come to mind. These players had to achieve a lot more than Fabregas to reach that 95.

I am not slating Fabregas, but to suggest Muller doesn't deserve to be EQUAL with him is pretty ridiculous.[/quote']

Let me ask you this: how many honours did Gerrard win? Bear in mind that until 2010, he was a 97-rated player, having won diddly squat since 2006. In other words, to suggest that a player's rating is all about honours is beyond stupid.

As for "not cementing a starting place" and "being a pedestrian" whilst at Barca, let me remind you of the 96 (yes, you heard it right, 96) games he featured in, netting approximately 10 goals a season, not to mention the countless goals he provided. Now, I don't know whether you're a little bit dense, or just some butthurt Arsenal fan, but the stats definitely don't lie.

Any Arsenal fan will tell you that he was the main reason as to why Arsenal was consistently finishing in the top 4 after the "Invincibles" broke down.

To be fair back in the 2006-2011 period, the rating system was much different from today's.

It was alot easier back then to get a really high rating with virtually no trophies to account for.

Id say that the way things are now, Fabregas would have never gotten to 95 at Arsenal, Gerrard to 97 even after the CL win, or even Aguero to 94 at Atletico.

So you cant really compare today's reviewing method with the one they used 6 years ago.

Let me ask you this: how many honours did Gerrard win? Bear in mind that until 2010' date=' he was a 97-rated player, having won diddly squat since 2006. In other words, to suggest that a player's rating is all about honours is beyond stupid.

As for "not cementing a starting place" and "being a pedestrian" whilst at Barca, let me remind you of the 96 (yes, you heard it right, 96) games he featured in, netting approximately 10 goals a season, not to mention the countless goals he provided. Now, I don't know whether you're a little bit dense, or just some butthurt Arsenal fan, but the stats definitely don't lie.

Any Arsenal fan will tell you that he was the main reason as to why Arsenal was consistently finishing in the top 4 after the "Invincibles" broke down.[/quote']

Dont really the comparison between Gerrard and Fabregas in all honesty.

Liverpool were a better team than Arsenal in the period of 2006-2010 even though both teams were top 4 material.

Liverpool had won the FA cup, reached another Champions League Final in 2007, had a strong title challenge, finishing second in 2009 and were consistently going further in the latter stages of the Champions League in comparison to Arsenal.

Liverpool were very much a European Giant until 2010

Gerrard absolutely deserved his 97. He drove his team to Champions League glory in 2005, not to mention he was instrumental in driving Liverpool to reach another Champions League Final in 2007. He was a driving force in Liverpool's 2009 Title Challenge.

Fabregas has neither a Champions League triumph with Arsenal nor did he drive them to any meaningful trophy final with the only exception being the Carling Cup Final which they lost.

Fabregas is a brilliant player but to say that he didnt achieve a 95 easier than others is nonsense.

In regards to his Barcelona career, Barcelona were very willing to get rid of him, despite trying so hard to acquire him. I think we all know that the reason he left Barcelona (Home town club) was that Barcelona had lost confidence with him.

Dont really the comparison between Gerrard and Fabregas in all honesty.

Liverpool were a better team than Arsenal in the period of 2006-2010 even though both teams were top 4 material.

Liverpool had won the FA cup' date=' reached another Champions League Final in 2007, had a strong title challenge, finishing second in 2009 and were consistently going further in the latter stages of the Champions League in comparison to Arsenal.

Liverpool were very much a European Giant until 2010

Gerrard absolutely deserved his 97. He drove his team to Champions League glory in 2005, not to mention he was instrumental in driving Liverpool to reach another Champions League Final in 2007. He was a driving force in Liverpool's 2009 Title Challenge.

Fabregas has neither a Champions League triumph with Arsenal nor did he drive them to any meaningful trophy final with the only exception being the Carling Cup Final which they lost.

Fabregas is a brilliant player but to say that he didnt achieve a 95 easier than others is nonsense.

In regards to his Barcelona career, Barcelona were very willing to get rid of him, despite trying so hard to acquire him. I think we all know that the reason he left Barcelona (Home town club) was that Barcelona had lost confidence with him.[/quote']

But aren't you forgetting the fact that Arsenal started dismantling after 2005? It only seems logical to me that their goals changed along with their profile once the likes of Bergkamp, Henry and Gilberto Silva started departing, as they were forced to adapt to life without their former stars.

Liverpool, on the other hand, had some of the world's best coming in and playing for them (Torres, Mascherano, Alonso). RB's recruitment was second to none in that period; the decline of Wenger had already started there and then. However, the fact that Gerrard did not win the PL (or any other trophy after 2006) says enough, he was a class player but despite being so good (and in such a good team), results didn't come his way, and rightfully didn't affect his rating either, as on his day he was a 100. Same applies for Torres by the way; class player, but if it was down to ratings only (and going by your logic), he would be a 94 forever.

The true fact is this, in a time where there were so many transitions, Arsenal needed someone who would keep them going, and that person was Fabregas. Barcelona reasoning for letting him go was far more than simply "losing their confidence" in him; after all, would you lose your confidence in a player who was statistically one of the best of the team?

Barcelona started competing the RM way, and that meant that high-profilers would constantly be replaced. Same with Ibrahimovic, same with Henry, etc.

But aren't you forgetting the fact that Arsenal started dismantling after 2005? It only seems logical to me that their goals changed along with their profile once the likes of Bergkamp' date=' Henry and Gilberto Silva started departing, as they were forced to adapt to life without their former stars.

Liverpool, on the other hand, had some of the world's best coming in and playing for them (Torres, Mascherano, Alonso). RB's recruitment was second to none in that period; the decline of Wenger had already started there and then. However, the fact that Gerrard did not win the PL (or any other trophy after 2006) says enough, he was a class player but despite being so good (and in such a good team), results didn't come his way, and rightfully didn't affect his rating either, as on his day he was a 100. Same applies for Torres by the way; class player, but if it was down to ratings only (and going by your logic), he would be a 94 forever.

The true fact is this, in a time where there were so many transitions, Arsenal needed someone who would keep them going, and that person was Fabregas. Barcelona reasoning for letting him go was far more than simply "losing their confidence" in him; after all, would you lose your confidence in a player who was statistically one of the best of the team?

Barcelona started competing the RM way, and that meant that high-profilers would constantly be replaced. Same with Ibrahimovic, same with Henry, etc.[/quote']

Don't want to go on about Gerrard v Fabregas because I have already discussed it.

Fabregas for the first time in his career is having the impact of a 95 rated player at Chelsea.

Your view that Fabregas merits a 95 for providing 15 assists a season for a 4th finishing Arsenal just doesn't cut it for me, particularly when you have players such as Muller not being given their props for attaining a 95.

Don't want to go on about Gerrard v Fabregas because I have already discussed it.

Fabregas for the first time in his career is having the impact of a 95 rated player at Chelsea.

Your view that Fabregas merits a 95 for providing 15 assists a season for a 4th finishing Arsenal just doesn't cut it for me' date=' particularly when you have players such as Muller not being given their props for attaining a 95.[/quote']

100% horse excrement.

Besides, I never said Müller didn't deserve a 95. As scruffy a player he is, he is the definition of efficient.

100% horse excrement.

Besides' date=' I never said Müller didn't deserve a 95. As scruffy a player he is, he is the definition of efficient.[/quote']

Its funny how you always attempt to discredit whatever I say by directing insults, ( playing off your reputation ? ) yet you don't seem to give any convincing arguments for your opinion.

Fabregas is NOW at 95 standard. He is playing a prominent role in a Title Challenging team, just as his 95 rated peers are doing.

Sorry pal but your argument regarding Wenger and Arsenal's decline is contradictory to your original position, which you states that team performances and silverware should not be a determining factor. Fabregas apart from his 15 assists per season contributed little to Arsenal apart from qualifying for 4th every season.

Its funny how you always attempt to discredit whatever I say by directing insults' date=' ( playing off your reputation ? ) yet you don't seem to give any convincing arguments for your opinion.

Fabregas is NOW at 95 standard. He is playing a prominent role in a Title Challenging team, just as his 95 rated peers are doing.

Sorry pal but your argument regarding Wenger and Arsenal's decline is contradictory to your original position, which you states that team performances and silverware should not be a determining factor. Fabregas apart from his 15 assists per season contributed little to Arsenal apart from qualifying for 4th every season.[/quote']

I have to be honest with you; I'm extremely allergic to humbug, so don't expect me to be merciful on the gibberish you out.

I have to be honest with you; I'm extremely allergic to humbug' date=' so don't expect me to be merciful on the gibberish you out.[/quote']

Your an expert at using the Fallacy of Abuse pal ;)

Fabregas aside, at least were on the same page that Muller should be a 95.

Bundesliga concerned, that's all that matters in regards to this debate.