timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

SM is engaging in great efforts for player review: only a player every day :D

Two day ago ONLY Boateng

Yesterday ONLY Alan

Today ONLY De Bruyne

WOW' date=' fantastic.

Three weeks for Bundesliga review and still has not been completed: Sule, Goetze, Muller, Leno, Son, Perisic, Arnold and more... :rolleyes:

Come on SM, come on.[/quote']

You do realise its the first day back at work for most people today? What do you think the people have no family or lives at SoccerManager and want to sit changing player reviews over Christmas and New Year? I am all for slating SM and its ratings since SoccerWiki took over but they are only human, give them a break lol.

You do realise its the first day back at work for most people today? What do you think the people have no family or lives at SoccerManager and want to sit changing player reviews over Christmas and New Year? I am all for slating SM and its ratings since SoccerWiki took over but they are only human' date=' give them a break lol.[/quote']

the problem is they keep wasting their time on their useless review

if they want to rest, just stop the review

by your analysis,

SM spend their entire holiday to review amateur league,

the problem is they keep wasting their time on their useless review

if they want to rest' date=' just stop the review

by your analysis,

SM spend their entire holiday to review amateur league,[/quote']

you are right Ash but some kids just want their own players reviewed as a priority.

the type that always wants Real or Man city and not thinking of those that are in gameworlds with useless players.

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

I think it's fair to say they've finished. What an absolutely atrocious "review". By far the worst i've ever seen on here.

Yep, they had the excuse of the festive season but as soon as they began the English review with a half arsed attempt at the Bundesliga they forfeited all right to an excuse.

What rating do you think Wendell (Leverkussen) will reach at the end of the season? I'm in need of cash but I'm in doubt if it's too soon to sell him. I also have Boilesen from Ajax in the same setup, who I think deserves a rise for sure, once he's back from his injury. But I would like to hear other people's opinions! Thanks in advance guys :)

What rating do you think Wendell (Leverkussen) will reach at the end of the season? I'm in need of cash but I'm in doubt if it's too soon to sell him. I also have Boilesen from Ajax in the same setup' date=' who I think deserves a rise for sure, once he's back from his injury. But I would like to hear other people's opinions! Thanks in advance guys :)[/quote']

Do not sell him.Kid's very talented.