timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Are they finished reviewing Bayern yet?

Looking to offload Muller' date=' Gotze and Schweiny.[/quote']

Well and truly.

Uhm, dont sell Muller or Gotze? Schweiny sure if you have the depth and ratings to not be hurt by shipping him.

Well and truly.

Uhm' date=' dont sell Muller or Gotze? Schweiny sure if you have the depth and ratings to not be hurt by shipping him.[/quote']

Weird, partially sure Muller or Gotze deserved +1.

It's "Can only buy players with the same nationality as your club" setup, so I can always bought them back from external or as free agent, because I'm Bayern.

Weird' date=' partially sure Muller or Gotze deserved +1.

It's "Can only buy players with the same nationality as your club" setup, so I can always bought them back from external or as free agent, because I'm Bayern.[/quote']

okay custom... Yeah both had a good shout but didnt get it. Both could get it end of season.

Why the hell have Klostermann had a +4 to 81?? The guy had only two games with a 3. Bundesliga team since his last rise to 77.

Go rise Sule, Rekik, Bruno Fernandes, Giesselmann, Philippoteaux, Manuel Perez, Pascal Gregor, Lasse Christensen, Jose Mauri, Mcnair, why don't you? And those are just the ones on the top of my head!

Bunch of incompetent piece of dog excrement reviewers!

OR

Volland is Reus without glass ankles.

Nevertheless' date=' very talented.[/quote']

Reus might not have the perfect ankles but this is getting ridiculous.He got injured after some horrible tackles where most of the players would've had the same 'treatment'.

Volland and Firmino are amazingly talented,but both stagnated.They have to leave Hoffenheim as fast as they can and move on to a better club.Hoffe won't sell both in the same season but they have to leave.Both have stagnated in this season nevertheless.

Reus might not have the perfect ankles but this is getting ridiculous.He got injured after some horrible tackles where most of the players would've had the same 'treatment'.

Volland and Firmino are amazingly talented' date='but both stagnated.They have to leave Hoffenheim as fast as they can and move on to a better club.Hoffe won't sell both in the same season but they have to leave.Both have stagnated in this season nevertheless.[/quote']

They will both move on summer 99%.

Read some articles saying none of them will leave in this transfer period but most likely on summer.

Either way,do you guys think Firminho can get a +1 at the end of the season?

(not watching him that much :o )

They will both move on summer 99%.

Read some articles saying none of them will leave in this transfer period but most likely on summer.

Either way' date='do you guys think Firminho can get a +1 at the end of the season?

(not watching him that much :o )[/quote']

No,they won't.Hoffe won't sell both in the same transfer window.Firmino signed a new contract last year I think and will be with the club untill 2017.Same goes for Volland.Normally,Firmino should leave first as he's the better player out of the 2 but Hoffe won't sell both in the same window.

No' date='they won't.Hoffe won't sell both in the same transfer window.Firmino signed a new contract last year I think and will be with the club untill 2017.Same goes for Volland.Normally,Firmino should leave first as he's the better player out of the 2 but Hoffe won't sell both in the same window.[/quote']

Wouldn't be surpised if TSG finally decide to sell one or even both of them though as there's another young guy behind Volland & Firmino waiting for his chance and his name is Nadiem Amiri (in DB already) remember his name ;)

Volland and Firmino are amazingly talented' date='but both stagnated.They have to leave Hoffenheim as fast as they can and move on to a better club.Hoffe won't sell both in the same season but they have to leave.Both have stagnated in this season nevertheless.[/quote']

What is ridiculous? The fact that I'm merely stating that he's often on the treatment table than on the pitch?

The tackle he got against him which resulted in his previous injury was disgraceful, I agree, but he is a very injury-prone player, and that is that.

Howedes reached its peak? At what maximum rating may get in the future?
I'd even say Howedes's rise to 91 was unexpected.

I'm almost positive he's reached his peak rating.

Thanks

So it is difficult that his raking will exceed 91?

You're welcome!

Nothing's impossible' date=' but Howedes passing 91 comes pretty close imo.[/quote']

As a player who played every minute at the World Cup for the winners of the tournament I wasn't too surprised that he got a +1, I think at 26 yold it would be folly to assume he has reached his peak at 91.

As a player who played every minute at the World Cup for the winners of the tournament I wasn't too surprised that he got a +1' date=' I think at 26 yold it would be folly to assume he has reached his peak at 91.[/quote']

I just think Howedes ain't that good, mate. :)

I just think Howedes ain't that good' date=' mate. :)[/quote']

Fair do's buddy I was just offering an alternative opinion, along with Neuer & Lahm he was the only other German world cup winner to play every minute of the tournament so Joachim Löw seems to hold him in a bit higher regard than you do.

Fair do's buddy I was just offering an alternative opinion' date=' along with Neuer & Lahm he was the only other German world cup winner to play every minute of the tournament so Joachim Löw seems to hold him in a bit higher regard than you do.[/quote']

Yup, apparently he does. ;)

Fair enough, Dan!

I only see Howedes passing 91, if he moves to a club like Bayern and plays regularly.

But I can't see the future and I'm a football illiterate, compared to Low, so who knows? :P

Yup' date=' apparently he does. ;)

Fair enough, Dan!

I only see Howedes passing 91, if he moves to a club like Bayern and plays regularly.

But I can't see the future and I'm a football illiterate, compared to Low, so who knows? :P[/quote']

He's heavily linked to Arsenal for quite some time. I actually could see that happening in the summer.