timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Can Bas Dost get a rise at the end of the season? I have him as my 3rd striker as I usually play 1 upfront.

I think its very likely he gets 90 end of season tbh, Bundesliga's 2nd team's main striker and likes of schurrle veirinha de bruyne rodriguez etc to assist him on regular bases.

I think its very likely he gets 90 end of season tbh' date=' Bundesliga's 2nd team's main striker and likes of schurrle veirinha de bruyne rodriguez etc to assist him on regular bases.[/quote']

Theres no way he will get to 90 unless he scores another 25+ goals...

The guy has been mostly a sub in this wolfsburg and only recently started playing and scoring regularly.

If he keeps his form up i have no doubt he will get a +1 at the end of the season, but a 90 would be way too generous.

He could end up getting 90 next season if he stays the N.1 striker (rumors of Lukaku possibly joining Wolfsburg next season) and if he keeps scoring goals.

Long story short, 89 at the end of the season? Yes if he keeps playing regularly. 90? No, it will become a possibility only next season.

The guy has been mostly a sub in this wolfsburg and only recently started playing and scoring regularly.

If he keeps his form up i have no doubt he will get a +1 at the end of the season' date=' but a 90 would be way too generous.

He could end up getting 90 next season if he stays the N.1 striker (rumors of Lukaku possibly joining Wolfsburg next season) and if he keeps scoring goals.

Long story short, 89 at the end of the season? Yes if he keeps playing regularly. 90? No, it will become a possibility only next season.[/quote']

He's already 89 rated mate :P

Long story short' date=' 89 at the end of the season? Yes if he keeps playing regularly. 90? No, it will become a possibility only next season.[/quote']

Lolwut ? , hes already 89 ...

And hes their only striker now except bendtner ( as they sold olic in Jan) ... and 9 goals from 10 games now.. even if he ends with 17/18 goals 90 is very much possible..

Can Bas Dost get a rise at the end of the season? I have him as my 3rd striker as I usually play 1 upfront.

If he gets to, let's say..15 goals? Then yes he will definitely be 90 rated IMO - that is of course if Wolfsburg finish top 3 which is looking very likely.

He's already 89 rated mate :P
Lolwut ? ' date=' hes already 89 ...

And hes their only striker now except bendtner ( as they sold olic in Jan) ... and 9 goals from 10 games now.. even if he ends with 17/18 goals 90 is very much possible..[/quote']

oh lol, for some reason i always thought he was rated 88 xD

Anyway, in this case it could very well happen if he keeps performing and scores at least another 8-9 goals and WOlfsburg stay in a CL spot

Xhaka is the best bet imo.

Indisputable starter for BM' date=' unlike Rode for Bayern.

Besides, Xhaka is younger and higher rated.

[b']And you're welcome in German[/b]! :o

bitte, i think.

I would take Rode. IF can get even a sniff for bayern he will eclipse xhaka, who frankly from what i hear from most is not that good.

I really doubt that Dost will get 90 this season, unless he really performs on EL too and Wolfsburg reach the final or even win the thing. If he reaches 15/16 goals its not really a reason to get him 90, its his first season really performing/scoring in Bundesliga, he would really need more than 16 goals and 2nd place in Bundesliga to get 90 IMO. Besides, he's not on the NT, which would really improve his chances of getting his 90.

Is Christian Gunter worth signing for 8 mill. Very competitve GW. Getting him from an external.

From what i know and saw of him, he seems like a great young LB, so i would say he's clearly worth signing for that price, specially considering it's a very competitive GW.

From what i know and saw of him' date=' he seems like a great young LB, so i would say he's clearly worth signing for that price, specially considering it's a very competitive GW.[/quote']

Cheers for that. Ill leave the bid in so. :)

What kinda ratings can Çalhanoğlu and Son achieve? Can pick both up for £10m, not debating whether they are worth £10m or not, but can they achieve 91+ in the next 18 months or so?

Similar question for Kramer, is he likely to go straight into the Leverkusen side next term? Had a lot of interest in him in one setup and unsure whether to keep hold of him or set up a deal.

I thought son would be 90 by now tbh' date=' expect it end of season.

You guys reckon Gebre Selasie has an 88 in him?

[/quote']

If he was english like Sterling he would've got it real quick.

Same with Gebre Selasie. If Lescott (English) is 88 then he should be 88.

ibkp8wSXn8pZFv.gif