timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

I really doubt that Dost will get 90 this season' date=' unless he really performs on EL too and Wolfsburg reach the final or even win the thing. If he reaches 15/16 goals its not really a reason to get him 90, its his first season really performing/scoring in Bundesliga, he would really need more than 16 goals and 2nd place in Bundesliga to get 90 IMO. Besides, he's not on the NT, which would really improve his chances of getting his 90.[/quote']

90 is 100% sure. If he continue this way why not 91, SM are generous. I can give you at least five FC who are 90 and score less....

91 Would be an absolute farce.

Yeah he is in great form' date=' but rising him to 91 would be a joke considering how long it took Kiesling to get his, for example.[/quote']

Agree. But SM are more generouse recently :)

90 is 100% sure. If he continue this way why not 91' date=' SM are generous. I can give you at least five FC who are 90 and score less....[/quote']

So what? I can give you at least 5 names who have scored more/equal and are 86/87/88, namely Charlie Austin, Harry Kane, Berahino, Icardi, Dybala and Vietto! So what? are you gonna rise them all to 90/91 just because they scored a dozen goals? Kane almost doubled Dost goals in all competitions...

The generosity isn't for everyone, you should know that by now.

Any input on Firmino and Wendell?

91 for Firmino only if he moves to a better club?

+2 for Wendell(:D) ?

So what? I can give you at least 5 names who have scored more/equal and are 86/87/88' date=' namely Charlie Austin, Harry Kane, Berahino, Icardi, Dybala and Vietto! So what? are you gonna rise them all to 90/91 just because they scored a dozen goals? Kane almost doubled Dost goals in all competitions...

The generosity isn't for everyone, you should know that by now.[/quote']

Excatly,although Kane and Berahino will get a big rise knowing how SM loves EPL :P

So what? I can give you at least 5 names who have scored more/equal and are 86/87/88' date=' namely Charlie Austin, Harry Kane, Berahino, Icardi, Dybala and Vietto! So what? are you gonna rise them all to 90/91 just because they scored a dozen goals? Kane almost doubled Dost goals in all competitions...

The generosity isn't for everyone, you should know that by now.[/quote']

Reading my post by half and taking words from context doesn't prove you right. I said smth very important - If he continues this way! Dost has 13 goals in the last 10 games, tell me one of those you labeled who did that?

Kane - 11

Austin - 7

Vietto - 7

Icardi - 7

Dybala - 6

That's statistic for their League games.

He has 19 games 16 goals, which are 0.84 goals per game.

Kane - 39/24 - 0.62

Austin - 24/14 - 0.58

Vietto - 36/18 - 0.5

Icardi - 34/19 - 0.56

Dybala - 25/12 - 0.48

That's from all games during season and no one is even close!

So I repeat again IF and only IF he continue this way I believe he can get 91. Otherwise - 90 with 99% chance.

Bas Dost has no chance to get a 91, that would be a travesty, because just 3 months ago or something, his 89 rating was a little generous for what he had been doing in the last year and a half... Now yes, he's fully justifying his rating, and if he continues to score regularly, he will much probably get a rise to 90, and it will be only fair considering his form and Wolfsburg form. But more than would be nonsense imo. Next season possibly.

Reading my post by half and taking words from context doesn't prove you right. I said smth very important - If he continues this way! Dost has 13 goals in the last 10 games' date=' tell me one of those you labeled who did that?[/b']

Kane - 11

Austin - 7

Vietto - 7

Icardi - 7

Dybala - 6

That's statistic for their League games.

He has 19 games 16 goals, which are 0.84 goals per game.

Kane - 39/24 - 0.62

Austin - 24/14 - 0.58

Vietto - 36/18 - 0.5

Icardi - 34/19 - 0.56

Dybala - 25/12 - 0.48

That's from all games during season and no one is even close!

So I repeat again IF and only IF he continue this way I believe he can get 91. Otherwise - 90 with 99% chance.

Ahahaha, are we basing the ratings in the last 10 games now? lol its all the games he played, if he haad played more would he scored? Like last season or the season before.

The truth is that he's being highlighted by Wolsburg form and wonderfull attak full of talented players, he's the flavour of the month.

Ahahaha' date=' are we basing the ratings in the last 10 games now? lol its all the games he played, if he haad played more would he scored? Like last season or the season before.

The truth is that he's being highlighted by Wolsburg form and wonderfull attak full of talented players, he's the flavour of the month.[/quote']

And again choosing only what you like from the post. It's useless talking with you - like arguing with the wall...

Unless he scores like 50 goals and wolfsburg wins the league, dost will not get 91, this argument should've ended long ago...

This is the same situation as the griezmann one, people complaining he didnt rise to 92 because in the last month hes done things that far surpass his current rating, but dont understand that a month of good football Isnt enough to get a player massive rises, the good thing about ratings is that they're gradual, meaning a player has to prove himself over the course of several months before getting a constant rating increase.

Dost has had a great 2015 so far, no doubt about that, but as many have pointed out, last season (and the 1st half of this one) have been average at best for the dutch and he was already lucky enough not to drop last changes, and had he dropped it would have been right for the gametime hes seen.

As much as it concerns me, i wouldnt even give him a +1 next changes, because 2 months of good football arent enough for me to balance a season and a half of average one. But thats just me.

Lol as others have said 91 for Dost shudnt even be a discussion , literally no chance unless he goes absoulutely crazy and wolfs win the europa and even then debatable. For now its not even worth talking about . For now , No chance Imo...

Lol as others have said 91 for Dost shudnt even be a discussion ' date=' literally no chance unless he goes absoulutely crazy and wolfs win the europa and even then debatable. For now its not even worth talking about . For now , No chance Imo...[/quote']

thirded, or fourthed or whatever we are up to now. the only chance is SM may be high that day.

And again choosing only what you like from the post. It's useless talking with you - like arguing with the wall...

Lol, what a hell did you said more, you look like a fool saying things like that, from the start you presented your estatistics and enthusiasm for Dost rising to 90 and ROTF god forgive 91, he's not doing anything special, yes he scored 13 goals in 10 matches, but that's it, what a hell did he win? what a hell did he do in the past 2 seasons, i'll tell you, Nothing! Get over yourself, you saying he deserves a rise to 90 or 91 at this stage is ridiculous, simple.

What about Luis Gustavo of Wolfsburg actually rated 91' date=' should I get him or no? Will he rise in the future or moves to a top club? Thanks all for your help.[/quote']

If you can get a better player then dont get Gustavo.

He could get a rise at one point but who knows when and also i dont think he will move to a top club too.

What do you think of Firmino?

He hasn't hit the numbers of his previous season, but I like him as a player.

should still stay 90, but any chance of a rise? Or a move to a big club?

I know Chelsea was interested in him as a 2nd option if they didnt get fabregas last summer...

Could be useful for a United/ManCity/Liverpool etc imo

What do you think of Firmino?

He hasn't hit the numbers of his previous season' date=' but I like him as a player.

should still stay 90, but any chance of a rise? Or a move to a big club?

I know Chelsea was interested in him as a 2nd option if they didnt get fabregas last summer...

Could be useful for a United/ManCity/Liverpool etc imo[/quote']

I think he is talented and he should move to a top club on summer.

i dont know why exactly' date=' but i dont picture him in England. Can see him in a better bundesliga club or a top 3 Serie A like Roma. Just a hunch.[/quote']

Same lol.I wouldnt mind seing Wolfsburg signing him.

Imagine

Firmino-De Bruyne-Schurrle

Dost

:eek:

Although who knows what will be his max rating,for now lets say 92 :P

Same lol.I wouldnt mind seing Wolfsburg signing him.

Imagine

Firmino-De Bruyne-Schurrle

Dost

:eek:

Although who knows what will be his max rating' date='for now lets say 92 :P[/quote']

I only think 91, but who knows.

I dont rate Dost, because of his past performances hopefully he can prove me wrong, but that wolfsburg top midfield line.... WOW! I would love that!