timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

I only think 91' date=' but who knows.

I dont rate Dost, because of his past performances hopefully he can prove me wrong, but that wolfsburg top midfield line.... WOW! I would love that![/quote']

Anything is possible.If Firmino continues to perform on top level in some top club(when he moves)then sky is limit for him.

Yeah Dost isnt that special,he is only in some really good form.Although what ST can replace him?Lord?

Anything is possible.If Firmino continues to perform on top level in some top club(when he moves)then sky is limit for him.

Yeah Dost isnt that special' date='he is only in some really good form.Although what ST can replace him?Lord?[/quote']

Obviously Lord Bendtner!!!!!

They would have to buy. And unless they are willing to spend the cash (which they are i feel) Dost is a decnt enough option, but in the CL and to win the Buli if they really are thinking big - im not sure he will cut it. Strong links to Lukaku which could work for them long term I would like him in fron tof Firminho-schurlle-de bruyne. Imagine that. Keep the same 4 for 5 years they are all young and imagine how good they could become if they all developed side by side for years. WOW.

They would have to buy. And unless they are willing to spend the cash (which they are i feel) Dost is a decnt enough option' date=' but in the CL and to win the Buli if they really are thinking big - im not sure he will cut it. Strong links to Lukaku which could work for them long term I would like him in fron tof Firminho-schurlle-de bruyne. Imagine that. Keep the same 4 for 5 years they are all young and imagine how good they could become if they all developed side by side for years. WOW.[/quote']

Don't forget about Arnold, he's becoming a very good player too.

They would have to buy. And unless they are willing to spend the cash (which they are i feel) Dost is a decnt enough option' date=' but in the CL and to win the Buli if they really are thinking big - im not sure he will cut it. Strong links to Lukaku which could work for them long term I would like him in fron tof Firminho-schurlle-de bruyne. Imagine that. Keep the same 4 for 5 years they are all young and imagine how good they could become if they all developed side by side for years. WOW.[/quote']

Yeah their team is quite talented.

Ricardo,Arnold,Knonche etc

Although i doubt they will keep them,in fact i think most of them will leave in 2,3 years.Some sooner.

i dont know why exactly' date=' but i dont picture him in England. Can see him in a better bundesliga club or a top 3 Serie A like Roma. Just a hunch.[/quote']

Strangely I know what you mean, I can't quite picture him in England, but I reckon he would be a revelation at Man U

Should I sell Piszczek & do you think he will get a -1 in the next review due to Dortmunds performance? Thanks in advance.

If BvB fail to finish top 4, a few ratings will have to go down: it can't be just Kehl again.

Piszczek should get a -1 in the next review. I don't think he's as good as, say, Zabaleta.

In order to reflect Dortmund's bad performances this season, if Auba is gonna rise, a few players (like Kuba or Sahin) will need to drop.

I'd have thought so' date=' but with Wellenreuther coming in it might count against him (when it shouldnt)[/quote']

True, it might. And if I'm not mistaken, Fährmann is injured for a while, right? So maybe he won't get a rise until he plays again.. I also have Timo Horn (nationality based setup), and I was looking for the right moment to sell Fährmann for cash.

True' date=' it might. And if I'm not mistaken, Fährmann is injured for a while, right? So maybe he won't get a rise until he plays again.. I also have Timo Horn (nationality based setup), and I was looking for the right moment to sell Fährmann for cash.[/quote']

Fährmann is out for a while, if not the rest of the year. Hard to get a rise with that long term of an injury. I would definitely keep Horn, one of the brightest German talents.

Fährmann is out for a while' date=' if not the rest of the year. Hard to get a rise with that long term of an injury. I would definitely keep Horn, one of the brightest German talents.[/quote']

Thanks, I'm definitely keeping Horn, just looking for the right time to sell #2 :)

Do you think Badstuber has any chances to get back his 91 straight away? Assuming he keeps fit and plays as a starter until the end of the season.

I think he does, and he will. He shouldn't be dropped while injured.

Will De Bruyne rise to 92?

De Bruyne' date=' Eriksen and Pjanic

Please rank them

Many thanks![/quote']

Not sure he will rise in the next review but i m sure he will rise in winter review next season(that is if he continues to play awesome).

De Bruyne

Eriksen

Pjanic

Sadly its like that,Pjanic isnt the same player he was.

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Hi guys' date=' what do you think about Jonas Hector? Should I buy him in a super competitive setup for 6.9 m? Cash is useful.[/quote']

I had both him and Wimmer in a competitive gw, sold Hector after his recent rise, Wimmer would be a better player to get if you can IMO