timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

I had both him and Wimmer in a competitive gw' date=' sold Hector after his recent rise, Wimmer would be a better player to get if you can IMO[/quote']

This mean that he is not a possible future 90+?

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Wimmer linked with Spurs
all but announced

great signing for them

Wimmer and Lloris to get past

GLOT

Hopefully he doesn't end up like Chiriches.

I want to see him play regularly.

From the top of my head, Weidenfeller, Subotic, Piszczek, Bender, Kuba, Mkhitaryan, Kagawa, Großkreutz are all potential droppers.

The only 90+ players that are rather safe IMO are Reus, Hummels, Sahin, Aubameyang and Schmelzer.

Weidenfeller 60% drop

Kuba 40%

I think Kuba, Sahin, Schmelzer and Kagawa are going to drop, the others i really doubt, mainly because they aren't that high to begin with and they didn't rose all in one very good season, why should they drop all because of a bad one?

I think Kuba' date=' Sahin, Schmelzer and Kagawa are going to drop, the others i really doubt, mainly because they aren't that high to begin with and they didn't rose all in one very good season, why should they drop all because of a bad one?[/quote']

Imo, if SW is going to drop Kagawa, then Bender will have to drop as well. Some players have been consistently missing due to injuries for almost 2 seasons, so that cannot be an excuse to keep their rating.

I think Subotic, Piszc, Miki should keep their rating, they have been playing regularly as compared to last season, admitting playing poorly.

Imo' date=' if SW is going to drop Kagawa, then Bender will have to drop as well. Some players have been consistently missing due to injuries for almost 2 seasons, so that cannot be an excuse to keep their rating.

I think Subotic, Piszc, Miki should keep their rating, they have been playing regularly as compared to last season, admitting playing poorly.[/quote']

Bender and Kagawa have very different reasons for not playing much last couple of seasons. Failing to play because of injuries shouldn't count to drop a players rating. Just look at Badstuber, 2 years without playing and he dropped, now he's back and probably playing like the 91 he was.

How is BayernLiga going along guys? :)

Oh' date=' very exciting, mate!

Everyone is looking forward to finding out if Bayern will win the league by 15+ or 20+ points. :P

Do you guys think Knoche can reach 90 this season? With Wolfsburg 2nd place in Bundesliga, and probably EL finalist or even Winner.

Could happen.

But Knoche has been rising a lot lately, so I only see him getting a +1.

Naldo deserves to hit 90 tho, but you know... he's pre-historic by SW standards. :o

Pedro is right' date=' I was going to write similar.

Think Knoche could do with a cap or two before he hits 90

Think he is a fantastic player though, Wolsburg are great to watch.. KdB n particular[/quote']

Upgrade him or he'll Knoche you off? Get it SM?

i_get_it____by_dpfejkowekonto-d7vfzl3.gif