timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

He is' date=' he has showed that a couple of years ago, Man City burned him, and replaced him with a 40M flop, well good for Schalke, they got a really good bargain.[/quote']

Same here.

Good thing that he joined Schalke on a permanent deal. He was too good to just sit and rot on City's bench.

He's still only 21 and there's lot of time for him to establish as a world class center back. I'm pretty sure City are going to regret this in a few years...

Same here.

Good thing that he joined Schalke on a permanent deal. He was too good to just sit and rot on City's bench.

He's still only 21 and there's lot of time for him to establish as a world class center back. I'm pretty sure City are going to regret this in a few years...

They might just pull a Matic you know.

Arab money...

They might just pull a Matic you know.

Arab money...

lol

City reportedly paid 18 million plus Savic to bring Nastasic to the club

>Savic has a solid 1st season at Fiorentina

>City are shocked and disgusted to find that their new CB is not yet ready to play at the top level

>City sell Nastasic to Schalke

>Nastasic immediately fits into their starting XI and starts performing well

Too bad they no learn this lesson and history repeats itself.:rolleyes:

lol

City reportedly paid 18 million plus Savic to bring Nastasic to the club

>Savic has a solid 1st season at Fiorentina

>City are shocked and disgusted to find that their new CB is not yet ready to play at the top level

>City sell Nastasic to Schalke

>Nastasic immediately fits into their starting XI and starts performing well

Too bad they no learn this lesson and history repeats itself.:rolleyes:

Curiously he was ready to play at top level, his first season was really good for a 20 year old CB playing in PL. But he got injured and they burned him.

I said then and i'll say it again, Wenger should've gotten him, but he preferred spend more cash in a brazilian flop six months later.

Curiously he was ready to play at top level' date=' his first season was really good for a 20 year old CB playing in PL. But he got injured and they burned him.

I said then and i'll say it again, Wenger should've gotten him, but he preferred spend more cash in a brazilian flop six months later.[/quote']

A brazilian flop? :confused:

Curiously he was ready to play at top level' date=' his first season was really good for a 20 year old CB playing in PL. But he got injured and they burned him.

I said then and i'll say it again, Wenger should've gotten him, but he preferred spend more cash in a brazilian flop six months later.[/quote']

Gabriel is not a flop man. Seen quite a lot of Villarreal this season and Gabriel has been very solid and has done a good job since his move to the Emirates

hakan calhanoglu - 89

should he rise again soon? he's been playing well.

and is Farfan's rating safe?

also what about:

Tin Jedvaj

Meier

Kiessling

He just got increase i think lol,although his future is bright.

Not sure,imo it isnt and he should get downgraded.

-Jedvaj is one talented player,another player with bright future.

-Meyer,also crazy talented player,although got his latest +1 undeserved.

-Kiessling is gonna get downgraded imo.

Hi guys' date=' Ayhan 90+ potential??[/quote']

if i were to hazard a guess, i'd definitely say yes.

even though he has seen limited playing time, he has shown enough to convince a lot of people of his abilities and should be a mainstay in the near future.

he's a bit hesitant and indecisive at times when faced with a one-on-one duel and his "too conservative" approach can result in poor defending (see Bellarabi goal vs Schalke), but his long passing is actually pretty good and he also looks intelligent in build-up play. imo he is more of a conservative centre-back than a prolific ball-winner.

I hope we see Pascal Itter sometime soon' date=' think he is perfect for the style RdM wants to play at Schalke.[/quote']

Have him in a very competitive GW. I presume he is worth holding onto so?

Do you guys think Calhanoglu will get 90 at the end of the season? I think his +3 was a bit too much too early but what do I know? :D Son nailed on for 90 too? Thanks :)

I think Son is the more likely of the 2, only because hakan got a very generous rise, not that he hasnt justified it. Son Likely, Hakan 50/50 for me, Have to be CL or no rises for anyoe of course :P

Do you guys think Calhanoglu will get 90 at the end of the season? I think his +3 was a bit too much too early but what do I know? :D Son nailed on for 90 too? Thanks :)

If Son doesn't rise to 90, it will be a travesty.

Like you said, Hakan already got a +3 (should have been a +2 imo) this season.

I don't think we should hype these kids like crazy.

With hype he may get his 90, but I probably wouldn't give it to him this season.