Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Spurs wil loan him out for the umpteenth time.
Firmino could go anywhere' date=' rumours aren't focusing on him now so don't know. Perhaps not Utd, especially if they get Depay.[/quote']

Mate, learn how to multi-quote. Going by your replies you sound quite young, perhaps around 16-17 years old.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Hmm thanks for the tip. I wasn't hungry to get my posts up though, that didn't strike me. I won't do that again then.

Well I am young. :)

Forum etiquette. Don't go around digging threads and replying to a post that are 1 month ago. New forum accounts are usually hungry to get their post counts up' date=' many grew tired and were never seen on the forums again. :(

Is it true about your age?[/quote']

Oh thannks guys! :) And what do you think about Alexandru Maxim? He's in the same conditions of Holtby, and in summer he will change (99,9%) Stuttgart. Which are teams now interested in Maxim? :o (I read about Swansea's interest, and an offer rejected during winter transfer).

ty :o

Hamburg have to sign him permanently if they survive.

Such a good player, totally messed up leaving Schalke. Should have waited for Everton, actually he'd be a good fit there now with Martinez in charge I reckon.

Lana, Maxim is a very good player, much better than Stuttgart. Had read some clubs were interested so can see him moving on regardless of whether Stuttgart stay up or not.

Hello

Aubameyang and Sokratis' date=' any chance of this 2 players reach 91 in the end of season?

Will Hummels, Subotic, Schemelzer, Bender, Gundogan and Mkhitaryan hold their ratings?

Tks for the help! ;)[/quote']

Doubt it and only 1s i think will hold rating is Hummels and Gundogan more so because the interest from other top clubs. They all deserve to drop personally but that WC is still holding Hummels as well.

Will Selke get another rise at the end of the season or was +8 enough for this season :D Am looking to cash in on him, but I could wait until the end of the season if he has a shot.

Will Ralf Fahrmann rise to 88 at the end of the season? :)

I hope not because I just sold him lol. I'd say it would depend on the rest of the season, I haven't seen him play since his injury but if he does well he has a shot at it, imo.

which DC u recommend from:

NALDO( will he rise to 90 ?) - I would like him to but his age is the hindering factor

SOKRATIS( will he keep his 90 rating?) - I think he will keep it' date=' just. [/color']

TOPRAK(+1 ->91 ?) - dont think so

HÖWEDES( will he keep his 91 rating?) - imo yes, he rose due to the world triumph, no reason to drop him either.

DOMÍNGUEZ Álvaro( +1 ->90 ?) - not sure but I would say no

PAPADOPOULOS Kyriakos( +1 ->90 ?) - not sure but I would say no

ty

replies as above

which of Bayern's players could rise? I'm just curious about some of the worlds best and I would like to see Muller rise as I believe he is underrated' date=' what are his chances?[/quote']

Bernat+1

Wiesler +1 maybe

I think the rest depends on whether they win Cl , i guess the really low rating players will maybe get rises but there squad is already very high rated. Alaba deserved a +1 but because the injury who knows.

which of Bayern's players could rise? I'm just curious about some of the worlds best and I would like to see Muller rise as I believe he is underrated' date=' what are his chances?[/quote']

Bernat +1/2 I think he should be 91.

Rafinha could also get to 91.

Weiser will most likely get +2 to 85, but it could be more depending on gametime and performance until the end of the season!

Rode can reach 89.

Gaudino will get between +2 and +4 depending on SM mood on the day.

I think the rest do really depend on the CL success.

Bernat +1/2 I think he should be 91.

Rafinha could also get to 91.

Weiser will most likely get +2 to 85' date=' but it could be more depending on gametime and performance until the end of the season!

Rode can reach 89.

Gaudino will get between +2 and +4 depending on SM mood on the day.

I think the rest do really depend on the CL success.[/quote']

Rode doesn't deserve 89 he's awful i personally do not think Rafinha will rise either but who knows.

Rode doesn't deserve 89 he's awful i personally do not think Rafinha will rise either but who knows.

I'm not a fan of Rode either, and don't think he deserves it, but he plays for B. Munich and with a little more game time until the end of the season he might get it.

I think Rafinha should be 91.