timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

I've invested in the following' date=' hoping for rises... What do we think?

Bernat 89 > 90/91 [b']90 definitely and maybe even 91[/b]

Sanè 78 > 82 yes

Bellarabi 88 > 89/90 no doubt for 89 and high chances for 90 depending how Bayer and him finish the season

answers in bold

Wendell and Kramer to rise?

Has Durm taken over Schmelzer'sleft back spot' date=' or is he only playing cause of Piszceks injury? Will he get a rise?[/quote']

Wendell to 87/88

Kramer to 90

At the start of season it was due to Schmelzer's injury plus poor form so Durm played at LB, later and more recently it was due to Piszc's injury, so Durm switched to RB and the former "gained" his spot back.

Assuming Gladbach get 3rd and Auto CL (or 4th and qualify) Who is getting rises?

Chances for Hermann' date=' Kramer, Jantschke, Sommer, Xhaka & Dominguez if anyone would have a guess? Cheers.[/quote']

Would anyone mind having a go at these?

Heard Kramer to 90 earlier but i seem to have been ignored :P

To any regular Bundesliga (more specifically, Bayer Leverkusen) fans, Marc Brasinc'es stats have caught my eye, the kid is scoring for fun the the U-19 bundes, was wondering what kind of talent is he and if he's at some point going to get a shot in the first team, he seems quite promising.

Hey mate' date=' didn't see your post.

I would say Hermann 90, Kramer 90, Jantschke to 89 and the rest stay for now.[/quote']

Sorry,but Xhaka?He's been one of the best midfielders in Bundesliga this season.Gladbach's most consistent player IMO.

Do Leverkusen have a 92 rated player and who was the last Rolfes - Adler? They always get shafted in ratings actually quite annoying.

Do they have anyone that really warrants it though? They never do amazing in the CL, not been top 2 for a while in league (Or on a consistant basis anyway). Not been Champions for ages. None of there players really star at national team level.

Do they have anyone that really warrants it though? They never do amazing in the CL' date=' not been top 2 for a while in league (Or on a consistant basis anyway). Not been Champions for ages. None of there players really star at national team level.[/quote']

Probably only Castro, who has been fantastic this season. Definitely worth a 91.

Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Hi guys,

there are any chance to Gotze for +1?

In the next review Reus, Robben, Lahm, Neuer, Bellarabi, Muller, Max Meyer and Sanè have any change?

Thanks for yours answers.

Do they have anyone that really warrants it though? They never do amazing in the CL' date=' not been top 2 for a while in league (Or on a consistant basis anyway). Not been Champions for ages. None of there players really star at national team level.[/quote']

It was a simple question where I was looking for only a answer to it.

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Hi guys' date='

there are any chance to Gotze for +1?

In the next review Reus, Robben, Lahm, Neuer, Bellarabi, Muller, Max Meyer and Sanè have any change?

Thanks for yours answers.[/quote']

I think he's got the slightest of chances of 94 but it's unlikely.

Bellarabi and Sane will definitely rise, Muller and Meyer have a chance to rise too but not guaranteed imo :)