Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Thoughts for these in the review?

DRAXLER, Julian

HUNTELAAR, Klaas-Jan

HÖJBJERG, Pierre

KACHUNGA, Elias

KEMPF, Marc-Oliver

Keep/Sell or due a rise????

AKPOGUMA, Kevin

KOUSSOU, Kodjovi

NAZÁRIO, Bruno

DERSTROFF, Julian

FISCHER, Bastian

NAREY, Khaled

PARKER, Devante

AMIRI, Nadiem

ZIMMERMANN, Christoph

PLÄSCHKE, Jannis

PUCHEGGER, Patrick

SANÉ, Kim

JELISIC, Nikola

What rating changes can be expected for the following youngsters' date=' or is it time to let them go

Kempf (82)

Hojberg (85)

Goretzka (87)

Brandt (83)

Gaudino (78)

Selke (85)[/quote']

Kempf, Højbjerg, Brandt, and Gaudino should get minor rises. Goretzka hasn't really played a lot this year due to injury, and Selke is dropping down a division next season so I don't expect a rise from either but all are worth keeping.

Thoughts for these in the review?

DRAXLER' date=' Julian [b']Stay[/b]

HUNTELAAR, Klaas-JanProly Stay

HÖJBJERG, Pierre +1

KACHUNGA, Elias Will rise, don't know how much

KEMPF, Marc-Oliver Will rise, +3

Keep/Sell or due a rise????

AKPOGUMA, Kevin

KOUSSOU, Kodjovi

NAZÁRIO, Bruno

DERSTROFF, Julian

FISCHER, Bastian

NAREY, Khaled

PARKER, Devante

AMIRI, Nadiem

ZIMMERMANN, Christoph

PLÄSCHKE, Jannis

PUCHEGGER, Patrick

SANÉ, Kim

JELISIC, Nikola

As for your second list, a few are Bayern II players and they don't normally rise until they've left Bayern II or made a debut for the first team. Akpoguma, Parker, and Nazario are the three that stand out in my opinion.

Kempf' date=' Højbjerg, Brandt, and Gaudino should get minor rises. Goretzka hasn't really played a lot this year due to injury, and Selke is dropping down a division next season so I don't expect a rise from either but all are worth keeping.

As for your second list, a few are Bayern II players and they don't normally rise until they've left Bayern II or made a debut for the first team. Akpoguma, Parker, and Nazario are the three that stand out in my opinion.[/quote']

Kempf won't rise, he barely played since his last review, he had an injury!

Kempf won't rise' date=' he barely played since his last review, he had an injury![/quote']

My reasoning for a Kempf rise is that he has a similar role to Goretzka when healthy (playing time wise, not positionally). The two are separated by 5 ratings. Goretzka missed a lot of time due to injury and also didn't play that much when he came back. Even though Goretzka will rise in the future, it is astonishing to me why he is 5 ratings higher than a player who is very much a starter or role player, much like Goretzka at Schalke.

My reasoning for a Kempf rise is that he has a similar role to Goretzka when healthy (playing time wise' date=' not positionally). The two are separated by 5 ratings. Goretzka missed a lot of time due to injury and also didn't play that much when he came back. Even though Goretzka will rise in the future, it is astonishing to me why he is 5 ratings higher than a player who is very much a starter or role player, much like Goretzka at Schalke.[/quote']

How good is Kempf? Haven't seen much of him due to injury, what to you think his max rating will be down the line?

will he move on to a bigger club?

My reasoning for a Kempf rise is that he has a similar role to Goretzka when healthy (playing time wise' date=' not positionally). The two are separated by 5 ratings. Goretzka missed a lot of time due to injury and also didn't play that much when he came back. Even though Goretzka will rise in the future, it is astonishing to me why he is 5 ratings higher than a player who is very much a starter or role player, much like Goretzka at Schalke.[/quote']

You've got to be kidding me! Goretzka already 3 seasons of professional football under his belt, sure this season he had bad luck with injuries, but the two before he played a lot, starter for Bochum in 2. Bundesliga and then first team with Schalke, there is a reason they are 5 points apart.

How good is Kempf? Haven't seen much of him due to injury' date=' what to you think his max rating will be down the line?

will he move on to a bigger club?[/quote']

I rate Kempf, and it's hard to predict his max rating at this point in this career, but he certainly has a bright future. If Freiburg or any of his team's go down, he certainly would move. Has all the talent to play for a club such as Leverkusen or Wolfsburg or any other European club regularly in Europe.

You've got to be kidding me! Goretzka already 3 seasons of professional football under his belt' date=' sure this season he had bad luck with injuries, but the two before he played a lot, starter for Bochum in 2. Bundesliga and then first team with Schalke, there is a reason they are 5 points apart.[/quote']

I'm not saying they should be rated the same, but for me 5 points is too much. My point is that they both have a similar role regarding their playing time when healthy with each club. I think that warrants a minor rise for Kempf, even though he has been injured. "Well Goretzka was injured too, what about his rise?"

Goretzka's rating is already high enough for a player that comes off the bench, and also starts some matches. I wouldn't say he is a first team regular (Kempf is slightly more of a regular imo) but he definitely gets his games when healthy, and when on form starts those matches.

If Kempf doesn't rise (because of your reasoning I think he won't) I won't be upset, I just think he deserves a minor rise for the aforementioned reasons.

Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

What about your predictions for BVB? Let know your opinion please.

Here mines.

Roman Weidenfeller -1

Neven Subotić -1

Sebastian Kehl -1

Sven Bender -1

Shinji Kagawa -1

Ilkay Gündoğan -

Ciro Immobile -

Henrikh Mkhitaryan -

Marco Reus -

Miloš Jojić -

Mats Hummels -

Jakub Błaszczykowski -1

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang -

Nuri Şahin -

Kevin Großkreutz -

Adrián Ramos -

Oliver Kirch -

Mitchell Langerak -

Kevin Kampl -

Sokratis Papastathopoulos -

Lukasz Piszczek -1

Matthias Ginter -

Marcel Schmelzer -

Erik Durm -

Jeremy Dudziak +2

Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

De Bruyne-92

Knoche-89

Arnold-87

Kramer-90

Korb-88

Bellarabi-89/90

Calhanoglu-90

Wendell-87

Jedvaj-87

Klavan-88

Bobadilla-87/88

Kohr-85/86

Hojbjerg-86

Chupo-Moting-89

Sane-82

Wellenreuther-82

Aumbameyang-91

Selke-87

Bicakcic-87

Stendera-85

Geis-89

What do you think about this?

Mines here:

Knoche-89

Arnold-87

Kramer-89

Korb-88

Bellarabi-89

Calhanoglu-89/90

Wendell-87

Jedvaj-87

Klavan-88

Bobadilla-87/88

Kohr-85/86

Hojbjerg-86

Chupo-Moting-88/89

Sane-82

Wellenreuther-82

Aumbameyang-90

Selke-86/87

Bicakcic-87

Stendera-85

Geis-88

Hi y'all.

I've been out for the last couple of hours and as I've got back I've noticed how dead the player rating change section is, considering the end of season reviews are underway (In France, if you hadn't noticed). It's been 4 hours since a post.

So I implore you, if anyone has a question or issue about any player or any rating, don't hesitate to ask. And I implore you, those with knowledge to impart, to answer these questions with your invaluable opinions which shape the game we love, Soccer Manager.

Of course, to keep on topic I do have a question for regular Bundesliga viewers.

Cristoph Kramer - World cup winner (having played in the final), guaranteed a Champions League spot whether he stays at Monchengladbach or returns to Leverkusen; is he a player that can achieve as much as the likes of Schweinsteiger and Ballack before him, and will he increase in rating in the current reviews?

Thoughts on a possible rise for Alexander Meier with his 19 goals this season? Surely a good chance of a 90. Crossing my fingers as I have him in a custom GW.

Also Franco Di Santo' date=' thoughts on 87-88?[/quote']

He deserves it, top scorer for a team without the quality of Bayern, Wolfsburg or Dortmund is very impressive. I think Di Santo is guaranteed to get 88 too :)

Similarly to Meier, Dost has got to get 90 too? I know he hasn't been in form all season but he's 3rd top scorer in the league without being on penalty duty for the 2nd best team in the league despite starting less than half the games :D

Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

If Ricardo get 91 so mean Bernat should get too 91

Why? Ricardo is doing well by some season' date=' Bernat is playing high level by this season. Players should increase step by step.

Piscszek e Robben -1? :o

I don't know if Robben will drop. I'm afraid of Lukasz drop: if it'll happen I will carry on considering him the best european RB.