timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

According to you, has Marlon Ritter any chances for to play with the first team? He has played with Monchengladbach II and has scored a lot (13 goal... He isn't a striker)...Couldn't he become a new talent like Reus?

Wendell only +2 oh dear...same with Brandt?

Also if Karius doesn't get his deserved 89' date=' I may pull a hissy fit, he's literally saved Mainz in half of their games this season[/quote']

I won't be too uptight over Wendell's +2. He had just transferred in last summer. However, if Leverkusen can challenge Bayern for the title next season, I can see him getting a +2 say in mid season.

Yeah' date=' I hope BMG players aren't over yet Dominguez, T.Hazard, Hahn... Which players of Bayern will rise ? Bernat definetly +1 maybe even a + 2 any others ?[/quote']

Those 3 BMG players shouldn't change. The only players that should of had something is Herrmann like Pukis mentioned and maybe at a massive push, Stranzl.

Slow ratings' date=' 1-2 teams at time, missing players... :([/quote']

They always drag these ratings out but as someone said how the hell did Herrmann not rise that is pure incompetence.

There's still time. Since SM messed about with how reviews are done I've learned anything's possible and it's not over until a new league has clearly been started (and even then SM may make a random change out of nowhere)

Guest Redsky
There's still time. Since SM messed about with how reviews are done I've learned anything's possible and it's not over until a new league has clearly been started (and even then SM may make a random change out of nowhere)

Indeed, like a whole club getting ignored. Poor Hoffenheim didn't get 1 change (I didn't look at their loaned out players).

Guest Redsky

Also, shout out to Maximillian Arnold. Hasn't had a raise all season despite finishing the year with the following stats:

Wolfsburg - 2nd, DFB Pokal Winners

Mins in all Comps: 2311mins

Goals in all Comps: 6

Assists in all Comps: 5

Still 86 rated? haha ok Soccerwiki.

Also' date=' shout out to Maximillian Arnold. Hasn't had a raise all season despite finishing the year with the following stats:

Wolfsburg - 2nd, DFB Pokal Winners

Mins in all Comps: 2311mins

Goals in all Comps: 6

Assists in all Comps: 5

Still 86 rated? haha ok Soccerwiki.[/quote']

He will be done in the morning... Show some patience.

Yeah likely to be -1. I didn't get a notification that you tagged me' date=' though.[/quote']

Cheers. Must wait before buying him then.

This might help :

Click your name (top right corner) > Click User Setting > Click Notifications tab > under 'Geral' tick the box with "Mentions you (@*YourName*) in a post".