timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Brilliant, Kruse rose. :o

Meier has 20 goals in 27 matches, Kruse has a whopping 13 in 42. :confused:

Ofc you can argue BM did much better than EF this season, Kruse has more assists and minutes.mainly scoring goals.

But a striker's job is mainly scoring goals.

Especially when it's about getting to 90, it shouldn't only be about game time - performance has to count. :mad:

Brilliant' date=' Kruse rose. :o

Ofc you can argue BM did much better than EF this season, Kruse has more assists and minutes.mainly scoring goals.

Especially when it's about getting to 90, it shouldn't only be about game time - performance has to count. :mad:[/quote']

Meier's the victim of age and particularly playing for an unfashionable team, that's the only explanation.

I guess he's only the top scorer in the Bundesliga :rolleyes:

Meier's the victim of age and particularly playing for an unfashionable team' date=' that's the only explanation.

I guess he's only the top scorer in the Bundesliga :rolleyes:[/quote']

Yeah mate, SW's incoherence is baffling.

For instance, Gignac's last 2 seasons were very good - the guy has been scoring for fun.

And he remains 89. :eek:

Kruse scores 13 goals in 42 games (pretty poor goal rate for a striker) and that's worthy of a 90? :o

SW are bloody incompetent, end of!

Brilliant' date=' Kruse rose. :o

Especially when it's about getting to 90, it shouldn't only be about game time - performance has to count. :mad:[/quote']

You claim about performance, but whenever I watch BMG Kruse is (now was with his move to Wolfsburg) vitally important and a key player for them. You also forget he has national team minutes and his club team came 3rd in the league. Kruse to 90 is/was completely expected.

You claim about performance' date=' but whenever I watch BMG Kruse is (now was with his move to Wolfsburg) vitally important and a key player for them. You also forget he has national team minutes and his club team came 3rd in the league. Kruse to 90 is/was completely expected.[/quote']

Yeah was pretty much expected, I picked him up in 4N for that reasoning.

Does it really take 3 days to do one team? Hope they don't miss Dost!

Yes it's boring waiting 6 months then they drag out the ratings even more spain germany italy and england at the worst should be done in two weeks but with sm it'll be a bloody month down the line.

Yeah.........It's still the same donkey stuff. Players positions are even a bigger joke than ratings

It's done on purpose that's the worst of it to get what's happening now us talking about it whether negative which a high percentage of the time is or positive. They could easily do a full all the big leagues in a day or 2 all teams and positions. I mean anyone who's done long searches on soccerway for risers knows whilst a little time consuming it can be done full leagues in a few hours.

It's done on purpose that's the worst of it to get what's happening now us talking about it whether negative which a high percentage of the time is or positive. They could easily do a full all the big leagues in a day or 2 all teams and positions. I mean anyone who's done long searches on soccerway for risers knows whilst a little time consuming it can be done full leagues in a few hours.

I hope SM aren't basing their reviews on Soccerway LOL. I would hope their decisions are ever evolving as they watch the leagues and real life performances, so they should already know what the changes are well in advance; emphasis on the 'hope'.

You claim about performance' date=' but whenever I watch BMG Kruse is (now was with his move to Wolfsburg) vitally important and a key player for them. You also forget he has national team minutes and his club team came 3rd in the league. Kruse to 90 is/was completely expected.[/quote']

I partially agree with you.

I don't find Kruse's rise shocking.

It's SW's incoherence that's puzzling.

Kruse doesn't deserve to be 90 rated any more than guys like Gignac or Meier do.

EDIT: I do agree with you on Perisic tho.

I don't quite understand his rise.

I partially agree with you.

I don't find Kruse's rise shocking.

It's SW's incoherence that's puzzling.

Kruse doesn't deserve to be 90 rated any more than guys like Gignac or Meier do.

EDIT: I do agree with you on Perisic tho.

I don't quite understand his rise.

My advice to anyone would be to think long and hard before signing players at 'under-performing' or 'average' teams (very subjective interpretation needed I grant you) Clearly team is VERY important to ratings.

Saying that everyone's right. Kruse deserved his rise, Gignac should have and so should have Meier but all we can do is use this information to help us make informed decisions in future. If a similar player in a similar situation in future doesn't rise we won't be quite as surprised as we will have already been aware of what happened with Meier. So at least we have this knowledge.

Whether we agree with SM or not isn't always what's important to me as I'm on the forums to be successful on SM so I look for the patterns and look to apply these to my decisions on SM (I appreciate rating accuracy is the sole motivation of some on the forum though which I applaud and is less selfish than my motivation)

Agreed, no reason why a league can't take 2-3 days max.... Especially the bigger leagues, wouldn't even need soccerway for most players in the top divisions....

Aaaaaand another disappointing day. What did Schweinsteiger do wrong to drop? And only 11 players' ratings were reviewed today, half of them from Real Betis. Seems SM more interested in retiring players that nobody cares about.

Aaaaaand another disappointing day. What did Schweinsteiger do wrong to drop? And only 11 players' ratings were reviewed today' date=' half of them from Real Betis. Seems SM more interested in retiring players that nobody cares about.[/quote']

Schweinsteiger was nailed on for a drop. He's missed a lot of games over the past few seasons and 95 was too high for that. Use your brain about these players and it will be a lot easier to understand these reviews.

Guest Guest

Comparing Subotic a and Dante shows how irrational Dante's drop is! Both play in same league, same position, both have been below previous high standards (for which Dante was dropped previous review), both have similar minutes on the pitch and starts but one was part of a title winning side whilst the other was part of a ridiculous underachievement in finishing almost mid table - would seem obvious who deserves to drop and who should retain - or maybe not obviously!

Comparing Subotic a and Dante shows how irrational Dante's drop is! Both play in same league' date=' same position, both have been below previous high standards (for which Dante was dropped previous review), both have similar minutes on the pitch and starts but one was part of a title winning side whilst the other was part of a ridiculous underachievement in finishing almost mid table - would seem obvious who deserves to drop and who should retain - or maybe not obviously![/quote']

Very good post. Dante Deservedly lost his 93 but has done enough in a yet again dominant Bayern to keep his 92, especially if Subo has. Agree with Schweiny, Alonso and Ribery dropping 1pt each as much as they are all stunning players Ribery 96 is a monster rating he full earned but i dont think did enough to keep. Xabi Alonso a big fave of mine is getting on and is not as good as he once was. Schweiny not played enough. All i hope is that SM dont just throw them on a repeatedly dropping trajectory JUST becasue they are older. They should all be able to keep 94/95 at Bayern if they are starters/ pay alot and play well.