timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

SW showing their incoherence once again.

Leno rises and Benaglio doesn't.

Don't get me wrong, Leno totally deserved to hit 90.

But why doesn't Benaglio? :confused:

And what did his teammate Perisic do so special, that makes him more worthy of a +1 than Benaglio?

It's like Douglas Costa and Alex Teixeira.

The former rose and didn't deserve it, the latter didn't and completely deserves a +1.

SW don't know what they're doing.

Will Meyer & Draxler rise considering Schalke's 6th place finish? Also will Kyriakos Papadopoulos retain his 89 rating?

No changes for all of them imo.

If SW ain't finished with this German review, they'll probably just be reviewing a few more Bayern players.

I sure hope so, coz Bernat needs a +1/+2, while Muller and Gotze both need a +1.

No changes for all of them imo.

If SW ain't finished with this German review' date=' they'll probably just be reviewing a few more Bayern players.

I sure hope so, coz Bernat needs a +1/+2, while Muller and Gotze both need a +1.[/quote']

I don't think Gotze will change. If he was going to get a +1, it would of been towards the end of last year. He's not done anything the past few months to show he should be a 94.

Wow this bull is amazing, so winning Bunde and making to CL semis warrant's in only decrease of team players, and now we will see massive increases for CFC, who done less. Don't get me wrong their players are lower rated compared to Bayern so they got much more room to grow, but this discrimination towards Bunde, and in this review mainly towards Bayern and Ausburg is beyond anything.

I refuse to believe they've finished the Bundesliga. By all means if they've clearly started Serie A or an alternative etc. in a few days let rip but Betis are Segunda so not convinced that's a clear indication of anything. It just seems tediously drawn out. I cannot believe Bernat won't rise.

Guest Redsky
I refuse to believe they've finished the Bundesliga. By all means if they've clearly started Serie A or an alternative etc. in a few days let rip but Betis are Segunda so not convinced that's a clear indication of anything. It just seems tediously drawn out. I cannot believe Bernat won't rise.

We said this when Ligue 1 was reviewed... :lol:

I think it's done.

We said this when Ligue 1 was reviewed... :lol:

I think it's done.

Well I don't lol. Personally, I could clearly see when PSG were finished, there was closure (not saying I agree with all the changes by any means) but it followed the expected 'schedule' of reviewing the league table upside down and as I say PSG's review seemed acceptable or at least adequate.

I don't personally sense any closure with Bayern yet, as their review is neither and they are the last team of course which it often boils down to (although not always)

Not one rise? I'd be beyond gobsmacked. Edit: Not even Weiser has risen.

The most shocking wasn't weiser' date=' that clearly deserved a rise, its Bernat, how that hell is he still 89?[/quote']
I cannot believe Bernat won't rise.

Already mentioned and already said it's not necessarily over. Lets chill.

Already mentioned and already said it's not necessarily over. Lets chill.

It was? This forum hurts my eyes, i can't read most of it! Anyway heard that same story countless times before, they can still rise, but there is a chance they won't!

I know the German review was just done but after a young keeper and the German goalkepers are top of the 87/88 ratings in a competitive gameworld...

Anyways, I have Casillas as my gk so as we know he's no spring chicken so any thoughts on what keeper to bring in as his replacement eventially? Kevin Trapp and Loris Karius popped up for under 25 and 88/87 rated. Karius has decent stats this season and both around the same value so anyone know if there is a better option than those 2 chaps.. or who to choose from them 2?

Cheers

No-one really deserved a rise at Bayern , Bernat obviously and Alaba had he not got injured although I think they loo at Marcelo being 93 and think should Alaba be rated higher and think no but Sm's always has La Liga flavoured lipstick when it comes down to ratings but they've blown it.

Guest Redsky
No-one really deserved a rise at Bayern ' date=' Bernat obviously and Alaba had he not got injured although I think they loo at Marcelo being 93 and think should Alaba be rated higher and think no but Sm's always has La Liga flavoured lipstick when it comes down to ratings but they've blown it. [/quote']

Gaudino, Rafinha, Bernat - these 3 deserved a rise bare minimum. Possibly Kurt as well given he's only 76 rated.

So no reviews again today....

it's this sort of thing I.e. stopping a review dead half way through the last team in division! that helps SM draw so much criticism...

I mean, why? Why not review any teams of note and leave a team unfinished for 2 days???

Like a previous poster said, the big leagues should be blitz'd, do be in 1-3 days max....

Sloppy work SM...

I don't think Gotze will change. If he was going to get a +1' date=' it would of been towards the end of last year. He's not done anything the past few months to show he should be a 94.[/quote']

Fair enough!

I just looked at it from a different perspective.

I assessed Gotze's stats this season and globally I believe he deserves a +1.

I understand if he doesn't tho.

No-one really deserved a rise at Bayern ' date=' Bernat obviously and Alaba had he not got injured although I think they loo at Marcelo being 93 and think should Alaba be rated higher and think no but Sm's always has La Liga flavoured lipstick when it comes down to ratings but they've blown it. [/quote']

By SW's review standards, Bernat should get a +2 (or at least a +1) and Muller a +1.

Bayern didn't have a bad season, mate.

I don't complain about ratings for the sake of it.

In fact, I try keeping my posts light, whenever I point out SW's blunders.

I keep my mouth shut most of the time and I've even praised SW's right calls in some occasions.

But if they don't give Bernat at least a +1, that will be the final straw for me.

It would be one of the most shocking SW decisions of the season.

In case Bernat doesn't rise, I'll simply stop posting in this section.

There'd be no point in discussing ratings or scouting anymore.

Fingers crossed... :o

But if they don't give Bernat at least a +1' date=' that will be the final straw for me.

It would be one of the most shocking SW decisions of the season.

In case Bernat doesn't rise, I'll simply stop posting in this section.

There'd be no point in discussing ratings or scouting anymore.

Fingers crossed... :o[/quote']

SM review time can be a highly entertaining time on these boards, but to be fair to Pedro he has a valid point. There have been countless players that have had factions on either side of the 'he should rise' and 'he shouldn't rise' side of the fence...

I don't think there is even a fence in the Bernat case and it's the sheer blantentness by SM to delay (and possibly miss) his rise is whats making the players (the important people to remember in all of this!) Just stop posting and indeed stop playing altogether....

For the umpteenth time, SM....

Ratings and game engine, those need to be the priority

SM review time can be a highly entertaining time on these boards' date=' but to be fair to Pedro he has a valid point. There have been countless players that have had factions on either side of the 'he should rise' and 'he shouldn't rise' side of the fence...

I don't think there is even a fence in the Bernat case and it's the sheer blantentness by SM to delay (and possibly miss) his rise is whats making the players (the important people to remember in all of this!) Just stop posting and indeed stop playing altogether....

For the umpteenth time, SM....

Ratings and game engine, those need to be the priority

[/quote']

Cheers mate, SM only seem to care about stupid stuff, like changing the forum layout. :/

Gaudino' date=' Rafinha, Bernat - these 3 deserved a rise bare minimum. Possibly Kurt as well given he's only 76 rated.

[/quote']

Godinho did rise to 78 i mentioned Bernat and for all the time Rafinha could have dropped I think the guys happy he's 90 so he's not worried about a rise. ANYWAY IMPRORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: SoccerManager : Is being investigated by The Fraud Police after claims of a recent investment was misused improperly whilst the Online game itself has and more importantly it's users (paying customers) have been left in the dark not knowing when there next rating fix will come. If you have any information on this subject don't hesitate to call us on 0300 123 2040 or contact us at.

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/