timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

I personally think Piszcek is overrated. His luck is that the Dortmund style of play suits him. When he plays in a team with a different style' date=' he is abysmal (Poland at EURO)

So true[/quote']

Well that's interesting. You are saying that Psiszcek only stands out in Dortmund because their style suits him better than Poland?? Of course he plays better for Dortmund since it is a better team with better players and so his great ability of going forward down the flank is better used. It's not is fault that Poland needs to sit deeper in most games and so he rarely gets to cross the midfield line!

Take Cristiano Ronaldo in Portugal, don't you agree that if the whole team were a bit better and had more of the ball during games, wouldn't he be scoring more goals than he actually scores?

haha' date=' made me smile. last night was embarrassing. bruno's days seem to be almost over.

[b']I personally think Piszcek is overrated[/b]. His luck is that the Dortmund style of play suits him. When he plays in a team with a different style, he is abysmal (Poland at EURO)

I think it depends when Bundesliga gets reviewed and if there is more emphasis on last season or this season then. I think he'll go to 91 either way though.

So true

46293285.jpg

what about Jiracek (hamburger)?

Don't you think that his phenomenal world cup (czech republic) will award him a rise?

greetings.

Phenomenal is a bit exaggerative' date=' isn't it?

Czech Republic reached the quarter final and lost there against Portugal. That's good, but nothing more.

Then out of the group games one disastrous game against Russia and 2 low victories against Greece and Poland, where Jiracek after all scored twice.

To sum it up (without remembering every game exactly):

2 good games out of 4 played at the Euros.

Of course SM might be generous and give him a rise to 87. However I personally think that it certainly will depend on how he will do now in the Bundesliga and if he won't do too bad, the Euro performances might tip the scales for a rise.

What are your opinions on the bayern munich ii players:

Patrick Weihrauch

Bastian Fischer

Lukas Raeder

Pierre Hojbjerg

Alessandro Schopf

Bayern II are playing in the 4th highest league. This actually isn't even a professional league. And by playing against teams like Illertissen, Memmingen and Buchbach, Bayern II isn't doing even too good there. They are 9th in this league.

So none of the mentioned players deserve a rise. Actually they are even rated quite high with 75 in this league (at this position) but I guess that SM won't drop them.

On a side note:

I really don't get why SM added Bayern II to their database. Actually there currently are only 2 second teams that would deserve to be on the database and these are VfB Stuttgart II and Borussia Dortmund II as both are the only second teams of Bundesliga teams that play in the 3rd highest league (and therefore still in a professional league).

Well that's interesting. You are saying that Psiszcek only stands out in Dortmund because their style suits him better than Poland?? Of course he plays better for Dortmund since it is a better team with better players and so his great ability of going forward down the flank is better used. It's not is fault that Poland needs to sit deeper in most games and so he rarely gets to cross the midfield line!

i absolutely agree. hence why he is a tad overrated imo. play him in an average team (like Poland) and he is mediocre. a great player will stand out in every team.

Phenomenal is a bit exaggerative' date=' isn't it?

Czech Republic reached the quarter final and lost there against Portugal. That's good, but nothing more.

Then out of the group games one disastrous game against Russia and 2 low victories against Greece and Poland, where Jiracek after all scored twice.

To sum it up (without remembering every game exactly):

2 good games out of 4 played at the Euros.

Of course SM might be generous and give him a rise to 87. However I personally think that it certainly will depend on how he will do now in the Bundesliga and if he won't do too bad, the Euro performances might tip the scales for a rise.[/quote']

well i'm portuguese, and what i remember is jiracek as the leader and best player of his team.

you´re probably right. the performance in the national teams don't seem to be very important in here.

Thanks!

TIMESLE, I'm a new guy here and I'm AMAZED with all you ratings. I think you were a little bit hard with DUNCAN and BRAULIO, but I understand. You had a hard work doing the entire bundesliga ratings and it seemed they only used your work (when the first answered the second).

But I believe he didn't take profits from others because a few days ago, they both not only helped me with some ratings I asked, but also told me how should I know in the future (like consulting soccerway and other soccer stats, be aware the new teams and players and seeing some real games as well). And it seemed to work because when I saw your ratings today, I already had some of those players (and I'm talking about not-so-known players like SAKAI, KiYOTAKE and AIGNER).

So, thank you all for being so helpful and lets keep the forum pleasent, as a portuguese guy I really think SM and the forum makes everyone enjoy everywhere football! ;)

TIMESLE' date=' I'm a new guy here and I'm AMAZED with all you ratings. I think you were a little bit hard with DUNCAN and BRAULIO, but I understand. You had a hard work doing the entire bundesliga ratings and it seemed they only used your work (when the first answered the second).

But I believe he didn't take profits from others because a few days ago, they both not only helped me with some ratings I asked, but also told me how should I know in the future (like consulting soccerway and other soccer stats, be aware the new teams and players and seeing some real games as well). And it seemed to work because when I saw your ratings today, I already had some of those players (and I'm talking about not-so-known players like SAKAI, KiYOTAKE and AIGNER).

So, thank you all for being so helpful and lets keep the forum pleasent, as a portuguese guy I really think SM and the forum makes everyone enjoy everywhere football! ;)[/quote']

ty atleast your getting something good out of the forum :):)

What you think about Diego Ribas and Sebastian Giovinco?

Diego will drop to 90?

And Giovinco will rise to 90?

Thanks for the answers guys! :D

Giovinco definitely deserves a 90, diego im hoping will stay 91 because he did quite well at athletico last season, and he is actually a good player just at the wrong club, and btw giovinco is'nt playing in germany

Does Reus still play at FWD or will he get a position change?

This season he so far has played either as left winger (Dortmund and National team) or as a deep-lying forward (only Dortmund) with Lewandowski being in front of him.

So maybe he keeps his FWD position. But he may also switch to AM as some might consider this position rather as an AM than as an forward.

i absolutely agree. hence why he is a tad overrated imo. play him in an average team (like Poland) and he is mediocre. a great player will stand out in every team.

Aha nice, so by your logic Daniel Alves is also overrated right? Excelent in an almost perfect team but not standing out in an average NT. And also Aguero, Evra, Scmelzer......

Timesle' date=' beeing a VFB fan, what do you make of Tasci? He seems to be getting worse as the age progresses right? I recently traded him for Heitinga and I'm now begining to regret it ;)[/quote']

At the end of last season he was quite good (though not good enough to deserve a rise) at a well working Stuttgart team. This season so far he was rather disappointing. However I currently can't see him neither going up nor going down.

Hi mate, how has Vaclav Pilar been playing for Wolfsburg? I mean he had a reasonably good Euros however he had a rise before moving to Wolfsburg, would you say that means his chances of another rise are pretty much zero?

Edit: Just read your ratings for Wolfsburg so That pretty much answers my question.

Can you give me the percent chances of Reus and Lewandoski getting a rating and position change? I need to choose one of them to be my star forward.

Reus is deffo not a foward.He played more of a winger and AM Sometimes.IMO he'll lose the FWD position and get smething like Wing/AM.So if you need a foward go for LEwandoski and both should be 91 in next change.