timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

are we pretty sure German ratings have finished now?

really disappointed about the Bernat situation, but have also been holding buying Javi Martinez (92) in my GW, as I thought he'd drop to 91? But if he's staying at 92, he's a good price in my GW, so might invest!

are we pretty sure German ratings have finished now?

really disappointed about the Bernat situation' date=' but have also been holding buying Javi Martinez (92) in my GW, as I thought he'd drop to 91? But if he's staying at 92, he's a good price in my GW, so might invest![/quote']

Javi has need injured for a long long time, he will get a pass I reckon

Norwich started today so it looks as though Bayern may well be done...

If so' date=' I would struggle to think of a bigger miss than Bernat in the history of SM! [/quote']

Silva WALLACE now has 2000 MINUTES for Gremio never got rated last Brazil Serie A ratings fug Bernat!

Still nothing...

Moving on from complaining' date=' is Julian Weigl expected to get minutes at Dortmund next season? With Gundogan leaving, Kehl retiring and Sahin injured, they look to have a lack of DM, M©[/quote']

Id say its more likely that Castro is going to play instead of Kehl, with Weigl adapting to the team and league and getting a rotational kind of approach.

Guest Redsky
Moving on from complaining

People complain in the wrong forum anyway. Developers won't bother looking in here so if you did want to vent and complain about SW/SM's rating process then you're doing it in the wrong place.

Frankly nothings going to change when all of you are too timid anyway.

As for next season, worth checking out Cassio Joelinton, he's just signed for Hoffenheim from Sport Recife and looks a proper talent.

I wonder wheres is the guy who said to take it easy because the Bundesliga review wasn't over...

not me but again i hasten to assume. Could well be the case but a glaring oversight for bernat. they are still poking around promoted teams. I do not understand why the reviews have become so infuriatingly laboured but when they start to review 1 Serie A, La Liga, or EPL team that wasnt just promoted id be 100% convinced.

When are those leagues going to get done do you think cam? need the Serie A' date=' La Liga and EPL to be reviewed big time. I thought they'd follow Ligue 1 and Bundes pretty quickly, but nothing.[/quote']

Im pretty sure he's as clueless as we all are regarding the review times. But its definetly about time they start reviewing the rest of the top leagues....

Poor SM/SW guys needed a break after 2 top leagues, such a huge amount of work.....

When are those leagues going to get done do you think cam? need the Serie A' date=' La Liga and EPL to be reviewed big time. I thought they'd follow Ligue 1 and Bundes pretty quickly, but nothing.[/quote']

I'm in the same boat...

Another thing I find infuriating about this setup, why is it they don't start with the big leagues and work down rather than up? It would surely make more sense!!

I'm in the same boat...

Another thing I find infuriating about this setup' date=' why is it they don't start with the big leagues and work down rather than up? It would surely make more sense!![/quote']

Saving the best surprise for the last, I mean most people will be holding on to Barcelona or Chelsea players than compared to a Ajax or Benfica player.

Saving the best surprise for the last' date=' I mean most people will be holding on to Barcelona or Chelsea players than compared to a Ajax or Benfica player. [/quote']

Not really what you want though if your coming towards a tight end of season run in and could do with the boost!

Could make all the difference in that 1 season!

as Max said NDF i not sure. Never in my many years have i seen teh 'big 5' stop so abruptly. I figured theyd do bayern sure. Then they could have brushed up all of Norwich and Darmstadt abd co in a day and moved on to one of the other 3. I am almost certain one of those 3 are next (all 3 obvs) but the timeframe? well god knows. Im usually not one to lambast SM as you all would know but now even my patience is being tested. In the middle of the 'big review' which was already going very slowly they stop to do 5 players a day and retire a lot.... At least do a sweeping review of the 5 big leages and then dedicate a little time to clearing out the database. but finish a job you have started first.