timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

The date was updated because his real life loan club got removed. If you go onto the history of the player' date=' you will see the change happened on the 31st May.[/quote']

Ahh right you are it only hit my reports page today

@SMH

No what happened was they messed with people on purpose draging the ratings out then they give you a bit of excitement by raising a player who already should have been done to make themselves not look like the bad guys.

@SMH

No what happened was they messed with people on purpose draging the ratings out then they give you a bit of excitement by raising a player who already should have been done to make themselves not look like the bad guys.

Exactly my point...

They messed up badly, seen the response here and rectified....

The rating system has gone that lackadaisical

as Max said NDF i not sure. Never in my many years have i seen teh 'big 5' stop so abruptly. I figured theyd do bayern sure. Then they could have brushed up all of Norwich and Darmstadt abd co in a day and moved on to one of the other 3. I am almost certain one of those 3 are next (all 3 obvs) but the timeframe? well god knows. Im usually not one to lambast SM as you all would know but now even my patience is being tested. In the middle of the 'big review' which was already going very slowly they stop to do 5 players a day and retire a lot.... At least do a sweeping review of the 5 big leages and then dedicate a little time to clearing out the database. but finish a job you have started first.
Think Muller not rising can be justified. Bernat could not in any way. You may all listen to me as the sage head who told all to stop the panic and calm down and bernat will be done etc etc. Im calling it now. Serie A tomorrow. BuLi done.

Sage lol. .

Can Dost and Herrmann be justified for not rising when their teammates Perisic and Kruse rose to 90 in the same review? There's also the case of Meier but that's likely to be because of 'big-team' bias :(

Not to mention loads of other incoherences:

Like Benaglio not rising, but Sommer getting from 88 to 90 in this season and now being higher rated than him.

I think (like Leno) he deserved to hit 90, but why didn't Benaglio get the same treatment? :confused:

And in another league, you have 2 S. Donetsk players (Douglas Costa and Alex Teixeira).

The former rose and the latter didn't - the opposite should have happened.

And Muller's stats are awesome.

He was terrific in the 2014 WC and had a very good 2014/2015 season.

Stranzl didn't rise and deserved it, same for Klavan.

And one can't forget the disaster that were the Portuguese and French reviews, plus a few other blunders in the Dutch review.

Knowing for quite some time how SW operates, I've learned to settle for little. :/

Like Benaglio not rising' date=' but Sommer getting from 88 to 90 in this season and now being higher rated than him.

I think (like Leno) he deserved to hit 90, but why didn't Benaglio get the same treatment? :confused:

And in another league, you have 2 S. Donetsk players (Douglas Costa and Alex Teixeira).

And one can't forget the disaster that were the Portuguese and French reviews, plus a few other blunders in the Dutch review.

Knowing for quite some time how SW operates, I've learned to settle for little. :/[/quote']

Hahaha, ever since that poor French review about a season back, I'd suffered a huge disappointment and had learnt to expect the worse or in your case settle for little. Hence my complaints have watered down this time round. Then again, the PL and La Liga reviews have yet to come, so brace yourselves for whatever surprises lie ahead!

Move along.

Like Benaglio not rising' date=' but Sommer getting from 88 to 90 in this season and now being higher rated than him.

Knowing for quite some time how SW operates, I've learned to settle for little. :/[/quote']

As per usual, spot on Pedro, Bundesliga review missed some absolute sitters IMO!