timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Am I right in thinking Aubam set for a 92 next update?

Have a bit of a LB and Striker crisis at my team at the minute and Have an offer of Digne and Dzeko for Aubameyang. Great offer and very tempted, especially since I think Roma look like very promising title contenders this season imo

Only thing bothering me is Dzeko's age, 30 next Feb. Aubameyang doing some good things at the minute!

Aubamayang got more than twice the amount of goals than Reus last season with 16' date=' and is on 10 already this season. Rise to 92 or 93?[/quote']

No chance of a rise to 93, but, depending on whether Borussia will keep the 2nd/3rd place until november/december, i would say that he has a good shot at 92.

No chance of a rise to 93' date=' but, depending on whether Borussia will keep the 2nd/3rd place until november/december, i would say that he has a good shot at 92.[/quote']

Going by that then, Reus should drop. Doesn't make sense him getting half as many goals and being rated +3 higher

Don't normally disagree with you but Auba is well overdue 93 imo.... Absolute goal machine

He is, but i still dont think they will go so far to give him a +2, Borussia isnt even playing in the CL.

Maybe he will get 93 at the end of the season if he keeps scoring and if Borussia end up top 3 and have a really good EL run (they definetly have the potential to win it imo)

It's hard to argue he doesn't deserve it but i agree they could have waited but it's not like he definitely wasn't getting it anyway i guess. It was the D.Costa rise i disagreed with more as he had played like 5-7 games and whilst the same applies above unless he got injured and you could say they took his form from Shakhtar into consideration but we know that's likely not the case.

It's hard to argue he doesn't deserve it but i agree they could have waited but it's not like he definitely wasn't getting it anyway i guess. It was the D.Costa rise i disagreed with more as he had played like 5-7 games and whilst the same applies above unless he got injured and you could say they took his form from Shakhtar into consideration but we know that's likely not the case.

Yes I know, I agree with you too. As you say Costa rose after 9 games played but you could consider Neymar got +1 just joining Barcelona one year ago without playing any game with his new club. The difference I want to underline is rising a 94 rp isn't the same rising a 88/89/90 rp.

Aubameyang just got back-to-back hatricks in the Europa and Bundesliga. Including the cup and for Gabon, he has 21 goals this season and is the highest goalscorer in Europe, more than Lewandowski, who everyone is creaming themselves about and got an instant rise after the record-breaking 5 goals. Aub has to get 93. What do people think Timo Baumgartl will rise to when he eventually gets an increase, 86?

Guest Redsky
Aubameyang just got back-to-back hatricks in the Europa and Bundesliga. Including the cup and for Gabon' date=' he has 21 goals this season and is the highest goalscorer in Europe, more than Lewandowski, who everyone is creaming themselves about and got an instant rise after the record-breaking 5 goals. Aub has to get 93. What do people think Timo Baumgartl will rise to when he eventually gets an increase, 86?[/quote']

Timo deserves a +2 to 84 then maybe another +2 to 86 in the Summer review. Obviously assuming he plays most of the season. Auba certainly deserves a + 1 to 92, i'd then raise him again to 93 if he continues this form up in the Summer Review.