timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

The ratings these days always seem ill thought out. Rises are based on hype or the team they play for and too many players that deserve rises are overlooked or underrated. And it's truly bizarre how cruel they are with ratings on a player once they're older than 30.

Still slightly miffed that Matip stayed 89 again considering his form this season. Being linked to Liverpool now and Squawka did a bit on him

http://www.squawka.com/news/five-stats-to-suggest-matip-could-be-a-gem-of-a-signing-for-liverpool/554647

1. Joel Matip has a higher Performance Score than any defender in the Bundesliga this season, as well as the highest in the entire Schalke side

2. Joel Matip has won more headers (60) than any Schalke player in the Bundesliga this season

3. Joel Matip has completed more interceptions, blocks and clearances than any other Schalke player. He has also completed more passes than any of his team-mates.

4. Joel Matip has played in every single minute of Schalke’s league season so far

Yet he's not even rated 90 like Nastastic and Howedes is 91.

But I suppose everyone has players they think are over/underrated

Yo,

Jung going up possible or nah?

Same for Burki?

Jung has barely played as for Burki I don't think he's a bad GK Dortmund could do better though plus the fact they play with a 2 man defence half the time doesn't help lol If Dortmund finish 2nd he'll likely rise.

Ratings are made by idiots like JMH , so you cant expect to be good ...according to this changes Gundogan = Xhaka ,Pjanic better then Mikhtarian ,Gervinho = Hernandez , Kramer worst then Xhaka .

Look in the mirror mate. I think you'll find yourself the biggest of all said called name.

Good evening from Greece,

Im looking in a top prospect RB and Weiser is available, is he worth it? I believe he must get a +2 in the next reviews, you agree with my prediction? what about his potential?Also Christensen is for a +4 ? Muto +1?

Good evening from Greece,

Im looking in a top prospect RB and Weiser is available, is he worth it? I believe he must get a +2 in the next reviews, you agree with my prediction? what about his potential?Also Christensen is for a +4 ? Muto +1?

Weiser is doing well at Hertha. Surprised me, brave move to leave Bayern at 21 but it was the best decision for him. Hertha and Weiser doing very well. He could get 87 if he maintains his form.

Christensen yes, a substantial rise he will get if he keeps up his top form now. 

Muto I'm not sure though, he is in decent form but he got a rise recently so not sure.

Good evening from Italy. I would like to have more info and impressions on M. Ginter. He seems to be playing regularly for Dortmund and played also with the NT.

What is his potential? Can be a 92+ defeder for the future?

Thank you

Good evening from Italy. I would like to have more info and impressions on M. Ginter. He seems to be playing regularly for Dortmund and played also with the NT.

What is his potential? Can be a 92+ defeder for the future?

Thank you

Ginter, i believe so yes, he hasn't been playing in his preferred Central defender position though, but I consider him to be an excellent player and one for the future.

That said, Alaba is a central mid but most recognise him as a LB ;)

Also @ rahul, seems like Draxler's been turning it on a bit more in recent weeks ;p He does probably need some more performances to get 91 though.

Ginter, i believe so yes, he hasn't been playing in his preferred Central defender position though, but I consider him to be an excellent player and one for the future.

That said, Alaba is a central mid but most recognise him as a LB ;)

Also @ rahul, seems like Draxler's been turning it on a bit more in recent weeks ;p He does probably need some more performances to get 91 though.

If they progress against Gent and he scores or plays good and Wolfsburg finish 4th or 5th and keeps it up it's nailed the 91. He's been showcasing what he did for Schalke before injuries. 

If they progress against Gent and he scores or plays good and Wolfsburg finish 4th or 5th and keeps it up it's nailed the 91. He's been showcasing what he did for Schalke before injuries. 

his assist vs gent was pretty nice.

He's looking more and more like the old Draxler