timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Brooks Almost certainly to 88 in my eyes. Johnson 50/50 for a rise based on his stats but i haven't watched him at all so can base nothing on RL performances.

Hi Cam, mmmh 88 optimistic maybe?? Follow my logic: As things stand NOW, IF Brooks86 gets 88 then Plattenhardt86 has to have 89 because he has about 900minutes more (he's played every minute this season so far).

The BIG BUT is Hertha (at present) has a squad cap of 88, yes they could break it as I think they are 3rd @ the moment.

------

Re: Schopf (again @ present) he has 1585mins in Bund2 but only 390mins in Bund1. Squad cap in Bund2 is 85 or so it used to be. Continue to play & by EOS it may well look different :)

Fleeting visit & all the best to my few friends left on the forum :)

Hi happy. Yes Plattenhardt should 100% be 88. Ill say Brooks 75% for 88 theni think he will get it. I do think he and Plat will be rated both 88 (fair or not?). Hertha can get a 89 cap boost based on current season, 90 if they can end there. Agree on Schopf, probably a +1 atm. needs to bust into that Schalke first team.

Hi Cam, I always found SM ratings (since the early great years anyway) to be disappointing & hardly ever generous anymore.

I calculate my ratings on the downside & then I'm happy IF get a "nice break". Hard evidence is minutes & Weiser85 & Jarstein85 presently have 400 to 500minutes more than Brooks86. I rule out Jarstein because he's a GK & 31 & sometimes SM ignore both GK's & 30+yo's. They also miss a lot of deserving rises in my mind purposefully because they don't like to let "Scouters" have too much of an advantage. Such as Brenet (Feynoord) missed two ratings I think & now he's not presently playing they MAY miss him again next time.

I'm hopeful as New Dawn Fades says of Elvedi & Christiansen but who knows SM are so inconsistent missing Badibanga appx 1000minutes for Std Liege altogether recently. Sorry for mentioning Non Bundesliga clubs just examples that came to mind.

I bought Plattenhardt weeks ago but if I bought another from Hertha it would be Mitchell Weiser 85 @ 1922mins versus Brooks 86 @ 1537mins. Waiting on more games if Brooks plays & Weiser doesn't then it's a different story. Cheers Mates ..... am happy :)

Disregard Plattenhardt if Hsc finish top four Brooks deserves 88 then see how it goes next season I wouldnt be surprised if he moves to a bigger club. Also L.Karius I hope rises 3\4 best rated keeper this season on kicker plus he's amazing he no lesser than Leno and he's 90.  

Yep the inconsistency is a shocker, socca, hence the supernag thread being born.

Not sure how badibanga and brenet haven't rise but very good examples

Another was Borja Baston. Scored so many goals last season and this season too should be 87 now (+2 then and +2 this, rather than just a +2 last review) but is 85 and very underrated.

Elvedi and Christensen are playing week in week out and did so in CL too, now recognised for national teams (elvedi was allowed to go play u21 for their important game v England in the end, made a goal line clearance that led directly to swiss equaliser) so 85 + 87 would be fair. Christensen in particular very good, if Chelsea had any sense he would be eased into their starting line up next season.

S04 a great point about Karius. An amazing GK. Will get a deserved 89 soon I think and could move to bigger club, Liverpool linked, tonnes better than Mignolet.

Weiser another brilliant player too. Should be getting game time for Germany at RB and move Can into CM. How Bayern didn't persist with him is beyond me. Always played well when i seen him. Fantastic talent.

I notice Gundogan hasn't been upgraded for 3 years. I don't watch much Bundesliga so hopefully one of you will have a better idea of how he's been doing over the last couple of seasons but if his FIFA rating is anything to go by, surely he deserves a +1 or +2?

I notice Gundogan hasn't been upgraded for 3 years. I don't watch much Bundesliga so hopefully one of you will have a better idea of how he's been doing over the last couple of seasons but if his FIFA rating is anything to go by, surely he deserves a +1 or +2?

+1 100%

An opinion about Davie selke (RB Leizpig)? He is scoring goals like crazy. How much can he rise considering he is currently playing in 2.liga?

Realistically 85 is a 2.buli cap. Leipzig are an emerging side and i guess maybe you could extend the cap to 86 for an absolute star but id like to see 85 be the absolute cap in 2.buli

Coman should be 90! He's crazy against Russia! Nothing to add!

He will get 89 and honestly he could go 90. Crazy against russia, Marvellous beyond his years against Juve. I think this is one fo the few times where the age and hype matters not, he truly is good.

Oh yeah Comans immense.

Can you imagine France with Dembele, Coman And Martial upfront - wow.

Hope they don't skimp on rises when Germany's next rated. Frey, Henrichs of Leverkusen both starting to play. Henrichs was in team of the week in his first start as RB for Bayer last time out.

Elvedi, Dahoud + Christensen of Gladbach all need boost. Raffael needs his 90. Johnson rise too.

Weiser needs rise. Weigl and Kimmich ridiculous for their age need little rise again.

Few Mainz players definitely. Modeste should be 89 IMO too. Risse 88.

Think coman though getting fast tracked to 90. Wouldn't be unfair either. What were Juve thnking.

Oh yeah Comans immense.

Can you imagine France with Dembele, Coman And Martial upfront - wow.

Hope they don't skimp on rises when Germany's next rated. Frey, Henrichs of Leverkusen both starting to play. Henrichs was in team of the week in his first start as RB for Bayer last time out.

Elvedi, Dahoud + Christensen of Gladbach all need boost. Raffael needs his 90. Johnson rise too.

Weiser needs rise. Weigl and Kimmich ridiculous for their age need little rise again.

Few Mainz players definitely. Modeste should be 89 IMO too. Risse 88.

Think coman though getting fast tracked to 90. Wouldn't be unfair either. What were Juve thnking.

you mean what were PSG thinking selling a player like him so easy?? from Juventus to bayern he is on loan :)

He has a 20m fee doesn't he which Bayern surely will pay!

But yes PSG and Juve both must be sick

I was under the impression bayern have an option to own and will absolutely take it. PSG should have never let him go to Juve. Best 300k ive spent in Sm for a long time.